What's new

Whats my rep power? hmm lemme look after this post.

okay its 985 only :P

Go to your User CP (controll Panel) and scroll down to the bottom half. You'll see all the credits you've received lately. The list shows the recommended posts and the creditor aswell.
Your credit was 699 an hour ago. ;)

Go to your User CP (controll Panel) and scroll down to the bottom half. You'll see all the credits you've received lately. The list shows the recommended posts and the creditor aswell.
Your credit was 699 an hour ago. ;)

gotcha thanks Neo :cheers:

I dont care that much about my or anyone else's rep power but seems like, to maintain it one has to make everybody happy. One disagreeing person and your rep's down to none. :) Funny!

Stop! .......... What are you doing. You are trying to kill me. Please dont do this! ... LOL Your Pathetic Adux!

Dude, that's the fun part. I already managed to get Adux deducting 459 rep points from me in two days of posting - when you can't argue the message, attack the messenger is the philosophy of the weakest of losers :azn:

Dude, that's the fun part. I already managed to get Adux deducting 459 rep points from me in two days of posting - when you can't argue the message, attack the messenger is the philosophy of the weakest of losers :azn:

Really, Nobody is interested debating with you, cuz your views on other people very well understood from your post. And there is a reason why the Rep Button is there, if I dont like your response's you will get my view on it. If you were some like Neo, Murad, Niaz, Keys etc you might get more +ve's. You are a guy who has some knowledge and someone who is on a personal mission to make everyone agree with your view point, though yours at best is a half-knowledge or a very very basic rudmentary one.

Really, Nobody is interested debating with you, cuz your views on other people very well understood from your post. And there is a reason why the Rep Button is there, if I dont like your response's you will get my view on it. If you were some like Neo, Murad, Niaz, Keys etc you might get more +ve's. You are a guy who has some knowledge and someone who is on a personal mission to make everyone agree with your view point, though yours at best is a half-knowledge or a very very basic rudmentary one.

Usually nobody can debate with something they realize is correct. You don't like my response because you can't argue with it, and it highlights the incorrectness of your own argument - that leads to you casting negative rep points to satisfy a bruised ego that took a battering in your last post - simple & elementary psyche.

Usually nobody can debate with something they realize is correct. You don't like my response because you can't argue with it, and it highlights the incorrectness of your own argument - that leads to you casting negative rep points to satisfy a bruised ego that took a battering in your last post - simple & elementary psyche.

Ever realized that there is no use of talking to a wall. I realized that about you. Educating people with Half-assed knowledge is not my forte

Ever realized that there is no use of talking to a wall. I realized that about you. Educating people with Half-assed knowledge is not my forte

This is rich coming from the king of one liners :enjoy:

The funniest part of this rep power business is that I'm getting negative points - because somebody disgareed with me. :enjoy:

I'm just sitting here scratching my head wondering if I should go ahead and give everybody I disagree with negative points.

Reputation tool is not a toy guys, please use it carefully or I'll put it away. :enjoy:

The funniest part of this rep power business is that I'm getting negative points - because somebody disgareed with me. :enjoy:

I'm just sitting here scratching my head wondering if I should go ahead and give everybody I disagree with negative points.
sorry Sam I guess that would be me, I did write on the reason that I disagree with the post. But the real reason was the language you used describing madrassa's as a wretched place, and some how blaming parents who send there children to these madrassa's. The language you are using here is quite damning. Anyway I can give positive rep points to make it back to you if u want.
Chrome

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont care about those Osama Supporting scumbags, who supports terrorist and religious bigotry, their words dont hurt me

Bull,

I have given'em back in kind, though i have never said anything about their religion. You cant expect the mods to do anything about this, These kinds of idiots are larger and have a bigger voice than the nice people.

Ok ladies, stop complaining! Reputation is added or reduced to encourage a member to improve his contribution, thats the sole purpose of it so don't abuse the system!

Roadrunner and Adu, the reputation remarks are personal and meant for your eyes only thats why they only show up in your Personal User CP.
I don't think its anyone elses business.

Back
Top Bottom