What's new

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For every X number of days, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

For every X number of posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

For every X points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

How many posts must a user have before his reputation hits count on others?

How much reputation must a user have before his reputation hits count on others?

How many reputation clicks can a user give over each 24 hour period? Administrators are exempt from this limit.

How many different users must you give reputation to before you can hit the same person again?

Reputation comments related to the rep power can be seen in your USER CP homepage.

This is how it basically works. Other than that. I dont know anything. :usflag:

if somebody has the rep. power of 70 then what does it shows:what: :cry: :undecided: :undecided: :smokin: :whistle:

You are god damn the best poster on this Forum. Artifical Intelligence in the software has been able pin-point you as the BEST

Jana killed my rep power already. :frown: And left for trolling. :rofl:

i have zero rep...how am i not suprised..lol

but i think it is working quite well in ur case.....hahahaha....:bounce: :sniper: :guns:

I am not here to make friends, I have enough in the real world. I am here to stick some reality up..................

Adu

I am not here to make friends, I have enough in the real world. I am here to stick some reality up..................
Adu

He prefers gals......and there arnt any here...lol

I have updated reputation for some members according to the time spent on the forum and number of posts.

Cheers! :enjoy:
Neo

I dont care that much about my or anyone else's rep power but seems like, to maintain it one has to make everybody happy. One disagreeing person and your rep's down to none. :) Funny!

Whats my rep power? hmm lemme look after this post.

okay its 985 only :P

Stop! .......... What are you doing. You are trying to kill me. Please dont do this! ... LOL Your Pathetic Adux!

Back
Top Bottom