What's new

Religious differences break out again

Oh please....

319042_467431386633570_2008986763_n.jpg

This is the picture of the mandir last year when Deepavali was celebrated. So why the issue now ?

The issue has nothing to do with the mandir perse. Rather with the issue i mentioned before. About the lease for Mahavir hospital. And about the whacko BJP prez, the whacko MIM needs a whacko BJP prez to keep it in check.

The mandir is about 40 years old and is now part of the faith of the people of Hyderabad and unfortunately MIM has to live with it.

You are right. MIM is just using to spread hate. Most funny thing was on last friday they went to mosque, after prayer hundreds of people came to this charminr to pray. But when police stopped them, they start destroying public property, stoning, burning cars and bikes..

It's sound like muslims leader and mulla use mosque to spread hate. You can see this in many case.

The Hindu : States / Andhra Pradesh : As protests roil Charminar, Hyderabad

TH21_CHARMINAR_1274518f.jpg

"Contrary to the claims by Hindu groups, an old photograph available with The Hindu shows that the contentious temple dedicated to goddess Bhagyalakshmi is not as old as the Charminar. There is no date stamp on the photograph, but from the presence of the cars, it can be inferred that the photograph was taken about 60 years ago. No temple structure is visible in the picture."

Look at the location of this so-called mandir location. It clearly violates the law that you can not have such structure or any structure within 100 mtrs of the Charminar.

A dangerous man this Owaisi.

Smooth. Educated. English articulate.

And a mulla.

Satark.

Look at the location of this so-called mandir location. It clearly violates the law that you can not have such structure or any structure within 100 mtrs of the Charminar.
Actually that left pic is a propaganda. True...there was no "structure" couple of decades back. But there was a stone image of godess bhagya laxmi. Infact it has been there from centuries which was damaged in 1979 by muslims. So, a small structure was built to protect the idol .

Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah, while building the temple prayed thus:
" Oh Allah, bestow unto this city peace and prosperity. Let millions of men of all castes, creeds and religions make it their abode, like fish in the water."

Actually that left pic is a propaganda. True...there was no "structure" couple of decades back. But there was a stone image of godess bhagya laxmi. Infact it has been there from centuries. It was damaged in 1979 by muslims. So, a small structure was built to protect the idol .

please go through the thread. There was NO such thing but a stone that was put for some other purpose but Hindus have as usual started worshiping it.

anyway thats another depate . Just ignor the pic at left and take up the pic at right side and see for yourself any structure within 100 meters of proxamity of the CHARMINAR is prohibited under INDIAN LAW.

Look at the fake structure of the mandir and its location

please go through the thread. There was NO such thing but a stone that was put for some other purpose but Hindus have as usual started worshiping it.

anyway thats another depate . Just ignor the pic at left and take up the pic at right side and see for yourself any structure within 100 meters of proxamity of the CHARMINAR is prohibited under INDIAN LAW.

Look at the fake structure of the mandir and its location

:what:
What stone are you talking about!! It is called as shilakaram. It has been there from centuries and people/locals have been offering prayers right from the beginning!

:what:
What stone are you talking about!! It is called as shilakaram. It has been there from centuries and people/locals have been offering prayers right from the beginning!

:) give me any historical count to prove that :)))))))))))))))))))) i had quoted your own people and on top of that those people are not MUslims

WHY are you skipping the violation of law point here?

These are idiotic things people fighting without reason My lie, false dream is better than your lie, false dream. we will die to protect it.

:) give me any historical count to prove that :)))))))))))))))))))) i had quoted your own people and on top of that those people are not MUslims

WHY are you skipping the violation of law point here?

The question of historical proof comes when the dispute is regarding the temple. But, here the dispute is not the temple itself but the construction activity being taken up in the temple.

And regarding the the point on law...it accounts to those structures which were constructed after the law was enacted but not to those structures which were existing from centuries.

Oh please....

319042_467431386633570_2008986763_n.jpg

This is the picture of the mandir last year when Deepavali was celebrated. So why the issue now ?

The issue has nothing to do with the mandir perse. Rather with the issue i mentioned before. About the lease for Mahavir hospital. And about the whacko BJP prez, the whacko MIM needs a whacko BJP prez to keep it in check.

The mandir is about 40 years old and is now part of the faith of the people of Hyderabad and unfortunately MIM has to live with it.

I have no love lost for MIM. But look at the propaganda spun out by BJP in the last few weeks.
Paraphrases:
'The temple has been there for centuries'
'The temple's name Bhagyalaxmi is the reason why Hyderabad got its name'(!!facepalm. They eat their own propaganda here. If there was a temple that old, it would be called something like Pochamma, Maisamma etc., not Bhagyalakshmi)
'Charminar was built over a temple'
and several other excuses like 'There is a lot of space between the temple and Charminar'.

The fact remains: The temple is/was an encroachment on Charminar(As you know, it is an old trick, build a temple and then claim it), a historical monument. Just because it was left unchecked does not mean it should go on.
I did not say the temple should be demolished. The least that can be done is to prevent extravagant constructions around it. There are a whole range of compromises possible like shifting the temple away from Charminar. This seems to be the position taken by MIM and I find it acceptable.

I don't care about MIM's other sins at the moment. They wanted to jump ship to YSR-C for long time now.
But people are getting pushed into two alternative worlds with alternative histories, one of them has the above lines as facts in it. No wonder they will fight in the streets; they have no idea what the other side thinks.

The question of historical proof comes when the dispute is regarding the temple. But, here the dispute is not the temple itself but the construction activity being taken up in the temple.

And regarding the the point on law...it accounts to those structures which were constructed after the law was enacted but not to those structures which were existing from centuries.
Dude! the law prohibiting constructions around monuments was there since 1950s. Only the 100m limit was added recently, because people realized many monuments(like Charminar) don't have walls or clearly marked territory. It is not entirely correct that it is changed just to protect Babri or Babri like places. The law was changed merely to bring more protection.

And even with older version of law, the temple is an encroachment.

A dangerous man this Owaisi.

Smooth. Educated. English articulate.

And a mulla.

Satark.
I don't think he is a mulla. You should have seen his father. You will start taking this guy as a progressive.

Dude! the law prohibiting constructions around monuments was there since 1950s. Only the 100m limit was added recently, because people realized many monuments(like Charminar) don't have walls or clearly marked territory. It is not entirely correct that it is changed just to protect Babri or Babri like places. The law was changed merely to bring more protection.

And even with older version of law, the temple is an encroachment.
What you say is true brother I dont deny it. The temple has come up in 1979 only. That is because the idol of goddess[which was there from centuries] was damaged by muslims at the time of kabaa incident. It's not like there is a huge structure which threatens the charminar. A small shed to protect it from mobs,vehicles,rain etc etc!

Akbaruddin Owaisi is a pain in the elbow.

Owaisi the goonda. He was the one demanding bans should be imposed on processions taken out on ‘Ram-Navami’ and ‘Hanuman Jayanti’.

Also read his speech on scribd .com/doc/103069473/8th-August-2012-Speech-of-Asaduddin-Owaisi where amongst other outrageous claims, he also said in Lok Sabha that if Bangladeshi Illegal Migrants are not rehabilitated, India will face 3rd Wave of Radicalization amongst Muslim Youths.

Here are some of his tweets:

Tweet 1:
“…Terrorist Indian army should be shot dead”

Tweet 2:
“Two terrorist jawan of Indian army shot in J&K. One killed

Such people help in rise of people like Thackereys & Advanis.

Back
Top Bottom