What's new

Reducing the trust deficit

Cool story bro, just one thing though... Why do you need China's help? I'm sure you'll agree that Pakistan is more than capable of taking and defeating India in a matter of days.

Days?

What yopu smokin' bro?

How long can your ( for I will change sides quickly :P to avoid punishment) veggie eating darky dravidian yindoos stand against the Jazba-e-Mard-e-Mujahid?

As the great Pakistani General once said, an Indian Hindu soldier's morale won't stand more than two blows delivered at the right time.

Besides, a Muslim Pakistani soldier is equal to 10 Indian Hindu soldiers anyways.

and you talk of 'days'? How dare you?

Cool story bro, just one thing though... Why do you need China's help? I'm sure you'll agree that Pakistan is more than capable of taking and defeating India in a matter of days.

Your country is significantly bigger than Pakistan. Remember when you took on someone your own size in 1962 what happened???
Remember the last time the Muslims came and ruled you??

You lot here on the forum make me laugh. We cant even bring your real problems on here cos we get infractions. Yet you lot think you are some kinda power lol

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

@aryan_b...why don't you stick with your anti american tirade ?

Why? I have learned on here that we cannot live in peace with your country whilst you try to subjugate Kashmir etc. In any event India is America's proxy and cannon fodder in our neighbourhood,

Why? I have learned on here that we cannot live in peace with your country whilst you try to subjugate Kashmir etc. In any event India is America's proxy and cannon fodder in our neighbourhood,

Look Barbie Look!

The drone is coming. :enjoy:

looks like Aryan_b wants to derail the thread on purpose... if you dont have anything positive to contribute why contribute at all... go and open a hate spewing thread, you will find quite a few takers and then you can do as much as india bashing as you want.....

to others... can we come back to the topic?? any takers on loc conversion to IB

Your country is significantly bigger than Pakistan. Remember when you took on someone your own size in 1962 what happened???

You lot here on the forum make me laugh. We cant even bring your real problems on here cos we get infractions. Yet you lot think you are some kinda power lol

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

In 1962 we were ill occupied army....that was a political mistake and we had learnt our lessons and taught to also few lessons. Muslims ruled over us not on us only ..they made for forefathers converted into muslims... and they were generally looters nothing more.

you can't live n basically with yourself... the case with people like you is respect me otherwise i will shoot myself. :lol:

Sure, we lost but we sure as hell didn't surrender. ;)

Dr Abdul Kalam?

Goes to show that your mods don't give half a sh*t about you guys even though they're supposed to be on your side. :lol:

looks like Aryan_b wants to derail the thread on purpose... if you dont have anything positive to contribute why contribute at all... go and open a hate spewing thread, you will find quite a few takers and then you can do as much as india bashing as you want.....

mushy agreed on it and kiyani who was his junior too agreed on it.i read an article before.
i dont know his presence stance since he said one that i am india centered

My aunts husband was killed in 1971 war. Indians are responsible for killing Muslims. No we Pakistanis will never except LOC. Why do you insist on holding on to Kashmir and ruling Muslims who don't want to live with you. How am I derailing the thread by speaking the truth. No offence but I learned how much some Indians really hate us and there can be no peace between our countries. Certainly not whilst India forcibly holds on to Kashmir. Face realities.

Dont get me wrong I wouldn't be discourteous or rude to any individual Indian but as a nation no way unless until there is plebiscite in Kashmir

There is no reason for us to fight anymore enough is enough, I have no interest in conflict with Pakistan. I do not think about fighting with them and fully support our governments in making relationship better, they are moving in right direction.

Haters continue hating(both sides), who cares about you.

Meri to tammana hai Pakistan visit karne kee, some of their places are really beautiful, why go so far, when we have such lovely places to visit.

Imran Bhai, will you help me.

'We'?

Who's 'we'?

The sissy enjoying in leeds or the soldier putting his life in the line of fire so that an Aryan BIBI could have a high quality ghairatmand jerk off?

Why because I along with a large number of my countrymen will not bow to the LOC?? So you start attacking me personally for telling the truth??

Their can never be any meaningful relations between India and Pakistan until there is a plebiscite in Kashmir

Their can never be any meaningful relations between India and Pakistan until there is a plebiscite in Kashmir

We don't want a 'meaningful' relationship.

We only want a profitable relationship.

...AND PROFIT WE WILL!

We don't want a 'meaningful' relationship.

We only want a profitable relationship.

...AND PROFIT WE WILL!

I agree in due course India will need a land corridor through Pakistan for oil and trade. That's when there may be a deal done. But a resolution on Kashmir acceptable to the majority of Kashmir is a must.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

wait for a few more years
continue the same Blaberring ,
There will be no Pakistan left to have meaningful relations with.

Well that's no different to me wishing for India to be dismembered. There is always hope if you lot keep winding up Chinese we may se several smaller states forming out of India

Why because I along with a large number of my countrymen will not bow to the LOC?? So you start attacking me personally for telling the truth??

Please go and look at the requirements of plebiscite in kashmir if pakistan wanted there could have been one. Now there is no chance of a pebliscite, the best possible interim solution is demilitarization on both sides, semi porus borders for kashmir, ease of movement across borders and joint administration of the region and maybe dual citizenship for people from kashmir if desired.

the bottom line is , war is not the solution , India will not wake up tommorow and give kashmir to pakistan, neither will pakistan relinquish kashmir under their control. The best solution is joint administration and creation of special conditions to empower the people in the region.

Back
Top Bottom