What's new

Red Cross stops work in Pakistani cities

We need to shut down the operation of all NGO's in Pakistan. All NGO's in Pakistan are nothing but FRONT organizations for CIA and MI6. We don't need these NGO's.
Yeah sure shut them down but kindly tell me when are you going to come back and serve your own country.
It is easy to give sermons seating comfortably in a chair far away from home.
Do not show disrespect to people who are idealistic and want to contribute to humanity in a positive manner.

We need to shut down the operation of all NGO's in Pakistan. All NGO's in Pakistan are nothing but FRONT organizations for CIA and MI6. We don't need these NGO's.

It is now clearly established that corruption is so widespread in all organs of the Pakistani state that no aid can get through in any meaningful way to the people who need and deserve it. Hence, NGOs are needed to bypass this corrupt bleedoff of resources to directly benefit the people.

However, by demonizing the NGOs, the corrupt elite want to continue to ensure that aid is routed to them to be siphoned off into their personal coffers and not benefit their own people. Witness the hue and cry about the audit provisions of the Kerry-Lugar Bill, which was done to maintain this hold on disbursement of funds by the corrupt elite of Pakistan. Similarly, accusations of spying are plainly stupid: What good does it do to work at a charity hospital in a rural area for spying when the relevant information can be bought cheaply and easily directly from the concerned secretariat?

nobody has decided it.....it has been proved that LeT or JuD is a terrorist Organization... a bounty has been declared on Pakistani terrrorist Hafiz Saeed's head,the chief of JuD...and for your information troll......JuD doesn't stand up for people....it kills innocent non-muslims out of hatred.....so shame on JuD and people like you who support such terror organizations

A bounty by???? US of A
???
hai na???
he was proven inocent in pakistani courts. I think you do not read news. . .
or you just read Zionest propaganda news CNN ...
until now they are confused that bounty is for head of HS or it is for bringing proofs 4wd.
if they had proofs they would not had stopped to bring it on media.

It is now clearly established that corruption is so widespread in all organs of the Pakistani state that no aid can get through in any meaningful way to the people who need and deserve it. Hence, NGOs are needed to bypass this corrupt bleedoff of resources to directly benefit the people.

However, by demonizing the NGOs, the corrupt elite want to continue to ensure that aid is routed to them to be siphoned off into their personal coffers and not benefit their own people. Witness the hue and cry about the audit provisions of the Kerry-Lugar Bill, which was done to maintain this hold on disbursement of funds by the corrupt elite of Pakistan. Similarly, accusations of spying are plainly stupid: What good does it do to work at a charity hospital in a rural area for spying when the relevant information can be bought cheaply and easily directly from the concerned secretariat?

we here are not from elliet class or rullers . we are just ordinary people and i know how these NGO's are helping. they are too corrupt to their nose. they are harming Pakistan more then benefit.

he was proven inocent in pakistani courts. I think you do not read news. . .
or you just read Zionest propaganda news CNN ... ................

Just like the ones released from Adyala Jail were found innocent, and then picked by the ISI to be tortured and killed?

If they can be picked up extra-judicially by the ISI, why not HS?

Yeah sure shut them down but kindly tell me when are you going to come back and serve your own country.It is easy to give sermons seating comfortably in a chair far away from home.
Do not show disrespect to people who are idealistic and want to contribute to humanity in a positive manner.

Idealistic my FOOT, they are there to do nothing but foment trouble. Why do they insist on bringing their staff from outside. Why not hire Doctors and Nurses from Pakistan ( there is no dearth of highly qualified staff in Pakistan). Answer is simple, they prefer to bring their spies. Besides that, what are they doing in places like Quetta and Peshawar ? The big Population centers in Pakistan are cities like Karachi and Lahore, not Quetta. Answer is simply that they are there not to serve people but to go to places of High Intelligence value.

As for your ignorant comment about asking me to go back to Pakistan, How do you know what services I am performing for Pakistan from the US and how often I go back to help in many capacities. Do you know me ? Stop displaying your ignorance without any basis of facts.

we here are not from elliet class or rullers . we are just ordinary people and i know how these NGO's are helping. they are too corrupt to their nose. they are harming Pakistan more then benefit.

You know that how exactly? Most "ordinary people" on this forum are simply too brainwashed by the "patriotic" Army and the too "clever" Elite to question the lies they are told, if not part of these two groups themselves already.

Just like the ones released from Adyala Jail were found innocent, and then picked by the ISI to be tortured and killed?

If they can be picked up extra-judicially by the ISI, why not HS?
HS is not an unknown person. his case was fully coverd by media plus pressure from India and USA was also on court. and he was set free by not only high court but full bench of supreme court. but you amreki's will not count pakistani courts. America is following Isreali agenda so ...

HS is not an unknown person. ..........

So are you saying ISI preys only on the weak unconnected unknown little people? Surely that cannot serve the national interests well if indeed it is true. I hope not!

You know that how exactly? Most "ordinary people" on this forum are simply too brainwashed by the "patriotic" Army and the too "clever" Elite to question the lies they are told, if not part of these two groups themselves already.

so only US mouth peaces here are in sense and they have brain to use we all are cattle?:undecided: NGO lolz those westerns Americans never feed their mother father in old age and throw them in old houses give us $$$$ for charity ? their gov suck the last drop of blood in taxes and they will give us free lunch just because we are humans? lolz those who sold their mom sisters in market as workers for money will give us free medicine ? you should be ashamed as you working anti Pakistan agenda mr.v chung you lost whole respect from my eyes now.in fact you are brain washed not we. there is no charity in west and USA all is interest and benefits .

.................in fact you are brain washed not we. there is no charity in west and USA all is interest and benefits .

Your saying the part in bold clearly proves my point yet again! :D

So are you saying ISI preys only on the weak unconnected unknown little people? Surely that cannot serve the national interests well if indeed it is true. I hope not!

why you always think army/ISI is incompetent, that you iceburg article was pawned like no other, and now ISI again :blink:

btw, my avatar sends kisses and hugs to you

Why you all led this event toward hostility between countries and intelligences vision..My dear,s you can spouse the entire system of NGO and International organizations are only working as spy than i dont agree on it.. Once any country give you aid you think as Spy work than its not fair but you can not avoid these firms as alternative ways to collecting the information. Not every one involve on this beside some Specials...

Why you all led this event toward hostility between countries and intelligences vision..My dear,s you can spouse the entire system of NGO and International organizations are only working as spy than i dont agree on it.. Once any country give you aid you think as Spy work than its not fair but you can not avoid these firms as alternative ways to collecting the information. Not every one involve on this beside some Specials...

ok i agree then why should we take risk dear we are deep very deep in troubles these days we should extra take care and temporary ban them to work here when our agencies army and police will be free after WOT over we can left ban on them . at critical time may be we lose a big thing just for few dollars of aid is good idea??

The body of Khalil Rasjed Dale, 60, was dumped close to the southwestern city of Quetta on April 29. He was kidnapped in the city in January.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom