or PN J-11 sea flanker
ef5ab4ec93e29c329c9703b9faa7e1de.jpg

PN JF-17

PN P-3C/ P-3C AEW

PN Saab-2000 MAP

PN/ PAF Saab-2000 Erieye

?PN P-8 ex-PIA 737?
ae42f06b9b7f58501e141010a73b7de4.jpg

Yep they are nice and I will add the Tu-22 Backfire in its arsenal but I'm totally against it. Rather see Pakistan spend trillons of Dollars on new military Items that will be half buillt or come too late or both, Pakistan should or MUST builds its own equipment. Thats how The US did it, Thats How French did it, The Russians China, British, Germany all made there own weapons
and now are controlling the world.

WE can do it we have seen this in the past and inshallah we will have capaible Navy in future. Inshallah Pakistan Navy will DEFEND its Land and Muslims alike from the Pacific, Atlanic, or anywhere in the world.

PS
However I'm quite worried about Obama. May Allah protcet Muslims around the world.

That dude Obama is bad news for us all iam going tomm to vote for macan!! lol

Currently the PN Aviation Force consists of:

3 Westland Lynx - anti-ship/anti-submarine/transport helicopters
6 Westland Sea King Mk45 - transport helicopters
18 Harbin Z-9EC - helicopters
8 Aérospatiale SA-319B Alouette III - transport/anti-ship helicopters
4 Lockheed P-3C Orion - maritime surveillance/anti-submarine warfare aircraft/airborne early warning (6 more to be delivered)
5 Fokker F27-200 Friendship - maritime surveillance aircraft
2-3 Breguet Atlantique I - maritime surveillance/anti-submarine warfare aircraft
12+ Dassault Mirage V - anti-ship fighter aircraft (operated by the Pakistan Air Force)

The only effective way to defend a mammoth Indian navy is to modernize our navy aviation to 21st standard aviation. 12 odd 60s era Mirages and 4 P-3 will have little impact to IN Navy? Currently PN has a plan to induct one new fighter sqd. the question is, is it enough? and what type is it goanna be?

Rafale M
Su-34
JF-17:cry:

I was also thinkin about it :
Z-9EC bought 2 replace SEAKING the intial order is for 6 of them.
18-20:Z-9EC (may be this is the order i wish it comes true)
8-9:Aérospatiale SA-319B Alouette III - transport/anti-ship helicopters & 3 Westland Lynx - anti-ship/anti-submarine/transport helicopters (must b replaced according 2 time wit Z-9EC) 5 Fokker F27-200 Friendship - maritime surveillance aircraft
2-3 Breguet Atlantique I - maritime surveillance/anti-submarine warfare aircraft ( are going 2 b replaced by 6 P-3C coming may b next year as BUS goes with another 3-5 P-3C based Hawkeye-2000 AEW&C)
12+ Dassault Mirage V[/B] - anti-ship fighter aircraft (operated by the Pakistan Air Force)
(There is a comitment of 1 SQAD but in my opinion it will be atleast 2 in 2015 with latest set of PAF-French avionico)
:pakistan:SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT N SLEEP WELL THROUGH NIGT COZ INDUCTION IS THERE HAHAHAHAHA:bounce::enjoy::cheers:

when is pakistan gonna have a carier...????:(

Last edited:
when is pakistan gonna have a carier

I really dont think any time soon Nabeel there is no need for it nor can we afford the funds to run it maybe in the far future who knows how the world and region change and specially how will PAK change . Second i think we need to stick with the plan on wat we can afford these silly wish lists dont make any sense like i said before and say again PN is more interested in taking care of its surface fleet first and its subs anyhow wish them all the best GOD bless Pakistan!:pakistan::smokin:

Pakistan is going to have a credible deterrance ability soon with the induction of Turkish Patrol boats, Chinese Frigates, German submarines (not sure on this one) and American maritime patrol aircraft.

For a small navy thats alot of good kit coming in over the next few years giving a solid foundation to build upon.

Pakistan is going to have a credible deterrance ability soon with the induction of Turkish Patrol boats, Chinese Frigates, German submarines (not sure on this one) and American maritime patrol aircraft.

For a small navy thats alot of good kit coming in over the next few years giving a solid foundation to build upon.

Are these plans still on given the devaluation of the Pak Rupees and IMF Constraints ?

Regards

Are these plans still on given the devaluation of the Pak Rupees and IMF Constraints ?

Regards

seriously what is making your retarded ego say that? IMF has got nothing to do with military! PAkistan military has its own defense revenue from export. by 2010 it could be well over 500 million dollars!

seriously what is making your retarded ego say that? IMF has got nothing to do with military! PAkistan military has its own defense revenue from export. by 2010 it could be well over 500 million dollars!

I guess u like the word retarded as it makes you feel good. Since you have superior intelligence please explain the below.

Regards

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Pakistan 'needs IMF loans soon'

Meanwhile the Pakistani army has said it has halted the construction of a new multi-million dollar headquarters in Islamabad because of the economic turmoil.

A military spokesman said that army chief, Gen Ashfaq Kiyani, has decided to suspend construction of a $210 million new headquarters which would have housed all three military services

8-9:Aérospatiale SA-319B Alouette III - transport/anti-ship helicopters & 3 Westland Lynx - anti-ship/anti-submarine/transport helicopters (must b replaced according 2 time wit Z-9EC) 5 Fokker F27-200 Friendship - maritime surveillance aircraft
2-3 Breguet Atlantique I - maritime surveillance/anti-submarine warfare aircraft ( are going 2 b replaced by 6 P-3C coming may b next year as BUS goes with another 3-5 P-3C based Hawkeye-2000 AEW&C)
12+ Dassault Mirage V[/b] - anti-ship fighter aircraft (operated by the Pakistan Air Force)
(There is a comitment of 1 SQAD but in my opinion it will be atleast 2 in 2015 with latest set of PAF-French avionico)
SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT N SLEEP WELL THROUGH NIGT COZ INDUCTION IS THERE HAHAHAHAHA

12+ Dassault Mirage V[/b] - anti-ship fighter aircraft (operated by the Pakistan Air Force)
SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT N SLEEP WELL THROUGH NIGT COZ INDUCTION IS THERE HAHAHAHAHA

I may have mis-interpreted the comment made in your post when you said, ''Z-9C bought 2 replace Seaking''. So apologies in advance of that is the case.

Z-9C helos are not being bought by PN to replace Sea Kings. Z-9 will be for ship based use from the F-22PFFG's, although they can be accomodated by Type-21 FFG's as well. Z-9C has limited flying duration as well as limited operational ability when compared to the Sea King. Whilst the latter is an older design it has the ability to be upgraded eg PN has fitted some of its aircraft with FLIR, dual ASW and ASuV roles as well as limited transportation 8-10 troops. The only helos which can be considered a like for like Sea King replacement are the Merlin or SeaHawk. Such helos have the ability to operate autonomously from the parent ship and act as an OTH (Over The Horizon) asset. Helo's such as the Z-9C and even the Lynx are able to offer many of these functions albeight not the complete mission package.

In the long term, it is likely that PN will continue using its fleet pf 14 Alouette helo's whilst looking for a larger Sea King replacement and this will be dictated by the budgetry constraints mnore than anything else. Any future induction of ship-based helo's such as the Z-9C will be dictated by the induction of additional surface vessels in the ensuing decade. Until then the Alouette fleet will soldier on in its current capacity of SAR, Liason, Intel, ASuV, SSGN/naval fire support.

222 Sqn comprising the 3 Lynx helo's has not seen service for many years now. The Lynx were flown for only 4 years after being inducted in 1995/96. They have been withdrawn from service and their are no plans to return them to service either. Given their current status, the airframes will require a major overhaul to return them to flying condition.

Last edited:
I may have mis-interpreted the comment made in your post when you said, ''Z-9C bought 2 replace Seaking''. So apologies in advance of that is the case.

Z-9C helos are not being bought by PN to replace Sea Kings. Z-9 will be for ship based use from the F-22PFFG's, although they can be accomodated by Type-21 FFG's as well. Z-9C has limited flying duration as well as limited operational ability when compared to the Sea King. Whilst the latter is an older design it has the ability to be upgraded eg PN has fitted some of its aircraft with FLIR, dual ASW and ASuV roles as well as limited transportation 8-10 troops. The only helos which can be considered a like for like Sea King replacement are the Merlin or SeaHawk. Such helos have the ability to operate autonomously from the parent ship and act as an OTH (Over The Horizon) asset. Helo's such as the Z-9C and even the Lynx are able to offer many of these functions albeight not the complete mission package.

In the long term, it is likely that PN will continue using its fleet pf 14 Alouette helo's whilst looking for a larger Sea King replacement and this will be dictated by the budgetry constraints mnore than anything else. Any future induction of ship-based helo's such as the Z-9C will be dictated by the induction of additional surface vessels in the ensuing decade. Until then the Alouette fleet will soldier on in its current capacity of SAR, Liason, Intel, ASuV, SSGN/naval fire support.

222 Sqn comprising the 3 Lynx helo's has not seen service for many years now. The Lynx were flown for only 4 years after being inducted in 1995/96. They have been withdrawn from service and their are no plans to return them to service either. Given their current status, the airframes will require a major overhaul to return them to flying condition.

Salam, thnx 4 tellin me i was thinking that they will have a whole fleet of it but after seeing the pic of NH-90 a min before and also EH-101's documentry on NAT-GEO i think that PN should only go for these kind of birds as a sigle fleet so this will save some money as well as provide greater availability of these systems and may be over-hualin.they should acquire atleast 20 till 2015 if funds r there (as FIA has done some remarkable investigation yesterday by capturing the fraud of $10 billion by K&K' money exchange co.). also they should look towards UAV-UCAV like nishan -101 for maritime 24/7 duties which would be cheaper.
I am sure that PN will have 2 sqad of JF-17's in 2015 with PAK-French avionics n people were sayin acquire some grippen or rafael-M for pn it is far better 2 have FC-20 for that role.:pakistan::cheers::yahoo::victory::taz:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom