What's new

Real poverty in china

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese members must visit this thread.

i'll tell you what will happen when they will visit this thread

a chinese visits the thread and is like oh s#it goes to google types indias toilet problem comes here and copy paste it

thread derailed mods will clove the thread chinese members are happy

I don't like this thread,we should not raise finger on China we should develop our own country.we are doing the same thing what pakistani member do.This thread should be ban.

Yes that's the point.

India have poverty and that a major issue every Indian accepts that and govt. is working to eradicate it.

But chinese always claims as if they are more rich then Japanese in per capita and china don't have major poverty.

Show me evidence that we claim as if we are richer than Japanese in per capital. But I do agree we have claimed we are richer than India in per capital.

a chinese visits the thread and is like oh s#it goes to google types indias toilet problem comes here and copy paste it

yeah and With Them some Pakistani Members will Post This Link :-

'More Poors In Indian Than Africa'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10609407

I thought there was no poverty in China hmmmm..
I Thought only we had poverty....
OKay

At least have some basic self-respect, house cleaning urgently require for our Indian friends before posting craps:

The new figures from the World Bank therefore confirm concerns that poverty has not been reduced by as much as was hoped, although it certainly has dropped since 1981.

However, it appears that much of the poverty reduction in the last couple of decades almost exclusively comes from China:

•China’s poverty rate fell from 85% to 15.9%, or by over 600 million people

•China accounts for nearly all the world’s reduction in poverty

•Excluding China, poverty fell only by around 10%

poverty-levels-over-time.png

Poverty Facts and Stats ? Global Issues

This is called debating tactics, we need to prove that China is doing better than India hence Indians are in no position to mock China. Only shameless people like you have the nerve to criticise others who are doing better than themselves.

Show me evidence that we claim as if we are richer than Japanese in per capital. But I do agree we have claimed we are richer than India in per capital.

Read my post carefully i have said "as if".

chinese don't respect any international norms they copied russian military stuff or Indian bikes or europian cars they even respect world bank and IMF norms of poverty calculation.

THey have that ego they boast that they don't have poverty and taunt India as if we are only one in this world with that problem.

Its about false ego and reality.

Read my post carefully i have said "as if".

chinese don't respect any international norms they copied russian military stuff or Indian bikes or europian cars they even respect world bank and IMF norms of poverty calculation.

THey have that ego they boast that they don't have poverty and taunt India as if we are only one in this world with that problem.

Its about false ego and reality.

We are talking about poverty here, don't derail the topic. Here I am asking you, is it a fact that poverty in India is worse than it is in China?

Chinese government sure need to raise the poverty line so by 2022 the next government can say they've managed to lift hundreds of millions of people out of poverty during its term.

This is called debating tactics, we need to prove that China is doing better than India hence Indians are in no position to mock China. Only shameless people like you have the nerve to criticise others who are doing better than themselves.

Plz, don't personally attack member "blackops" this is against the rules.

Don't bring off topic like India into this thread.

Try to show this anger to your govt. or people who boast they don't have any poverty.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Chinese government sure need to raise the poverty line so by 2022 the next government can say they've managed to lift hundreds of millions of people out of poverty during its term.

A good and constructive post. :cheers:

thanks

At least have some basic self-respect, house cleaning urgently require for our Indian friends before posting craps:

The new figures from the World Bank therefore confirm concerns that poverty has not been reduced by as much as was hoped, although it certainly has dropped since 1981.

However, it appears that much of the poverty reduction in the last couple of decades almost exclusively comes from China:

•China’s poverty rate fell from 85% to 15.9%, or by over 600 million people

•China accounts for nearly all the world’s reduction in poverty

•Excluding China, poverty fell only by around 10%

poverty-levels-over-time.png

Poverty Facts and Stats ? Global Issues

Read the article ..it telling..the method of measuring povert in China is very different from International standard method...
World Bank calculate people below poverty line as:

A person living under US$ 1.24 per day X 365 days = 456.25 US dollars per year

But, govt. of china calculate people below poverty line as:

A chinese living under US$ 0.32 OR 32 cents per day only.

Chinese norms US$ 181 per year V/s International norms of US $ 456.25 per year.

That means less then half of the the International norms.

In simple words a Chinese earning US$ 182 is a rich according to govt. of china but according to International standard (World Bank/ IMF) he is poor even if his income doubles.

That's the reason that china twisted facts and boast of negligible poverty even when it is having one of the biggest poor population despite of 10%+ growth rate.

Now don't bash me please,i just pointed wats in the article

All the Indian members, I am asking you is it a fact that poverty in India is worse than it is in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom