What's new

Real poverty in china

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said China has no poverty, all we have said is poverty in India is worse than it is in China.

At Other Thread That Day , This Hongwu guy and Other Members Were saying that there is No poverty in China , china Have No slums and To prove That they showed some Pics Of Beijing and Shanghai..

We never Said There In no poverty In India , And Poverty In India Is worse than Any Other country.

At least have some basic self-respect, house cleaning urgently require for our Indian friends before posting craps:

The new figures from the World Bank therefore confirm concerns that poverty has not been reduced by as much as was hoped, although it certainly has dropped since 1981.

However, it appears that much of the poverty reduction in the last couple of decades almost exclusively comes from China:

•China’s poverty rate fell from 85% to 15.9%, or by over 600 million people

•China accounts for nearly all the world’s reduction in poverty

•Excluding China, poverty fell only by around 10%

poverty-levels-over-time.png

Poverty Facts and Stats ? Global Issues

But still Poverty Does Exist In china - Just Admit That.
We Know India'S Poverty is worse Than any Other Country. We Never Deny that.

But still Poverty Does Exist In china - Just Admit That..

Who ever denied that? The article posted by the thread starter is from the official website of CRI (China Radio International). Isn't it enough to say we Chinese admit that there are poverty in China.

So what by posting an article about Chinese poverty written by Chinese and published on a Chinese website, you just want us to admit there are poverty in China.

The article itself doesn't admit that fact already?

I'm surprised no one has pointed this out yet but world bank's $1.25 poverty line is PPP-based, which can not be compared directly with China's own national standard per exchange rates.

All the Indian members, I am asking you is it a fact that poverty in India is worse than it is in China?

Statistics show that by the end of last year, there were about 23.7 million Chinese living under the poverty line. This means they each earned only 1,196 yuan (about 181 U.S. dollars) annually, according to the country's 2009 poverty standard.
Many regions of China, including central Henan Province, already use the 1,500-yuan line to gauge poverty.

By that standard(international standard USD$ 456.25 per year , the number of people living in poverty could explode to more than 100 million, the official from APAD says.

Don't bash me,i just quoted from the article

At Other Thread That Day , This Hongwu guy and Other Members Were saying that there is No poverty in China , china Have No slums and To prove That they showed some Pics Of Beijing and Shanghai..

We never Said There In no poverty In India , And Poverty In India Is worse than Any Other country.

Care to provide a link?

Slums and poverty are completely different beasts. Some Chinese members might say there are no slums in China, but I can't imagine anyone saying there's no poverty in China.

I remember that day, but I can assure you never a true chinese will say China has no poverty.

Very sad indeed all those babys and elderly is what I think of:(

CCP sucks but the people I feel bad for

Care to provide a link?

Slums and poverty are completely different beasts. Some Chinese members might say there are no slums in China, but I can't imagine anyone saying there's no poverty in China.

So your poor people live on roads or lavish buildings??:hitwall:

Still you are worse that us. Which one makes you happier, China has poverty or China has less poverty than India?

When did i say china is worse where did i bash china??????
When did i say i would be happier???

Don't imagine urself..be cool :cheers:

Care to provide a link?

I Cant Find The Thread , But It was Posted By Hongwu Guy.........The Thread was Realted To ' Poverty In India and China '

When did i say china is worse where did i bash china??????
When did i say i would be happier???

Don't imagine urself..be cool :cheers:

Tell me, what is the point of lecturing Chinese on poverty when you are doing worse than us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom