What's new

Ready to induct MiG squadron in may, India awaits carrier

Why always station out naval fleets In south india why not Delhi or even Haryana or UP when I ask this to people they give me a stupid answer that these states are not connected to sea can you believe it

Nope...Cant believe that someone will be that stupid.

I totally agree with you. Delhi must have a port where naval ships can dock. After all the naval headquarters is there for a reason. We must dig a canal from Arabian sea to Delhi and have our important assets docked in delhi. And offcourse as a redundency (in case some one fills the canal with mud) we must also dig a canal from Bay of Bengal.

how does this sound for a plan :P

yes you are right why is our naval headquarters is in delhi when no ship is stationed there
i think 2 to 3 canals should be constructed no one will ever guess where our ships are

yes you are right why is our naval headquarters is in delhi when no ship is stationed there
i think 2 to 3 canals should be constructed no one will ever guess where our ships are
Ya i was thinking one step ahead of you how about parking INS Vikramaditya in Rastrapati Bhawan Basement...

Like seriously? :what:

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-retarded.jpg

Back
Top Bottom