What's new

Re polling and Re counting has changed results in PTI's favor so far

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
This signifies something. Two seats of PMLN went to PTI and two seats of MQM went to PTI.

This is highly symbolic, it means dhandli ki correction karwate jao and PTI will keep on winning.

PTI should have protested the same way in Lahore for NA-125 and NA-122.

major dhandli occurred in karachi and interior sindh. even the EU stated that the election conditions in Sindh were 'poor'

& Were Very Great In Punjab & Kpk Where PmLn & PTI won?
What A biasness?

major dhandli occurred in karachi and interior sindh. even the EU stated that the election conditions in Sindh were 'poor'

They were generally bad everywhere, super bad. This tells us elected government or military coup government, democracy has never touched Pakistan.

Karachi guys were the only ones who managed to make a change and speak up. Respect to Karachi.

This signifies something. Two seats of PMLN went to PTI and two seats of MQM went to PTI.

This is highly symbolic, it means dhandli ki correction karwate jao and PTI will keep on winning.

recounting with thumb impression, PTI also winning back Lodharan seat probably, 15,000 bogus votes identified already...

even the pmln darbari atta ul haq qasmi has said in today's column that pmln should hope for no recounting...

Attaul Haq Qasmi - rozan e deewar sai - Tehreek Insaf ki aik muhazab hami ka khat! - Jang Columns

oh phaleeeeeeeezzzzzz Lahore mien jo howa hai ya Punjab mien woh bhi interior sindh say kam nahi howa... :angry:

Even If 10 More Seats Given To PTI ! Will It Change Anything, Or Create a Naya Pakistan As Promissed By Unexperinced Ik?
No PTI Will Still stand On The Same shamefull Defeated Stand, Where It is Standing Now?
Punjab No One Will give A Dam, About The Cries of defeated PTi, Cause Local admin Is In Noon League Hands, Accept Defeat & stop Prapoganda Mohim Of ik On PDF?
Cause Peoples Of Pakistan Has Rejected PTI & its Leadership Massivly, Its The Truth start Living With It!

Even If 10 More Seats Given To PTI ! Will It Change Anything, Or Create a Naya Pakistan As Promissed By Unexperinced Ik?
No PTI Will Still stand On The Same shamefull Defeated Stand, Where It is Standing Now?
Punjab No One Will give A Dam, About The Cries of defeated PTi, Cause Local admin Is In Noon League Hands, Accept Defeat & stop Prapoganda Mohim Of ik On PDF?
Cause Peoples Of Pakistan Has Rejected PTI & its Leadership Massivly, Its The Truth start Living With It!

It is not about seats..it is about right or wrong ... As far i concerend we won .. before this election PTI has votes in thousounds now they have in millions ..we had 1 seat in parliment ...now we have 27 ( iguess ) .. i lahore we have 30( approximately) now we have 7 lack votes ... Educated class mostly vote for PTI ..PTi failed to get to lower class and rural areas... we have support their but i was not as huge as PML n support ..It is a process of evoltion ..we laid the foundation for NAYA pakistan ...

It is not about seats..it is about right or wrong ... As far i concerend we won .. before this election PTI has votes in thousounds now they have in millions ..we had 1 seat in parliment ...now we have 27 ( iguess ) .. i lahore we have 30( approximately) now we have 7 lack votes ... Educated class mostly vote for PTI ..PTi failed to get to lower class and rural areas... we have support their but i was not as huge as PML n support ..It is a process of evoltion ..we laid the foundation for NAYA pakistan ...
Sory What ever May Make You Happy, With Shame Fullest Of Defeat, PTI Brought Back The Crouptest Of parties In Power, Just In The Day Dreaming that It Will Going To beat Each & Every One Out There?
Now, There Will Be No NAYA Pakistan, it Will Be Gaya Pakistan, Just Wait Till It Also Proven Right Like of 11 th May, Plz Dont Give Reasons, Educated Or Un Educated, It Doesnt Matters In Damocrazy ! All It matters Is Who Win How Many Seats?
Right or Wrong?
Tahir Ull Qadri Was Right, That This Election Commision Will Nt Going Get Free & Fair Elections?
ImRan Was Wrong He Will ! Win Like Quaid E azam in 1947? He Tried His Best To Act Like Quaid E Azam Bt lost Due To His Foolishness? Duno Wickets Aik Giand Par Giraa Doon Gaa?

recounting with thumb impression, PTI also winning back Lodharan seat probably, 15,000 bogus votes identified already...

even the pmln darbari atta ul haq qasmi has said in today's column that pmln should hope for no recounting...

Attaul Haq Qasmi - rozan e deewar sai - Tehreek Insaf ki aik muhazab hami ka khat! - Jang Columns

oh phaleeeeeeeezzzzzz Lahore mien jo howa hai ya Punjab mien woh bhi interior sindh say kam nahi howa... :angry:

What happened in Lodhran? Son of Jehangir Tareen said that the bags were tampered with and bogus votes so they boycott ...What's the latest?

Sory What ever May Make You Happy, With Shame Fullest Of Defeat, PTI Brought Back The Crouptest Of parties In Power, Just In The Day Dreaming that It Will Going To beat Each & Every One Out There?
Now, There Will Be No NAYA Pakistan, it Will Be Gaya Pakistan, Just Wait Till It Also Proven Right Like of 11 th May, Plz Dont Give Reasons, Educated Or Un Educated, It Doesnt Matters In Damocrazy ! All It matters Is Who Win How Many Seats?
Right or Wrong?
Tahir Ull Qadri Was Right, That This Election Commision Will Nt Going Get Free & Fair Elections?
ImRan Was Wrong He Will ! Win Like Quaid E azam in 1947? He Tried His Best To Act Like Quaid E Azam Bt lost Due To His Foolishness? Duno Wickets Aik Giand Par Giraa Doon Gaa?

We have different thinking . I support TUQ demands .. but the man was not credible ... we may differ on our views about him ... But he didnt had a clear road map .

Right or Wrong?

We have different thinking . I support TUQ demands .. but the man was not credible ... we may differ on our views about him ... But he didnt had a clear road map .

Right or Wrong?

What happened in Lodhran? Son of Jehangir Tareen said that the bags were tampered with and bogus votes so they boycott ...What's the latest?

I dont know if they boycotted, I thought they are continuing it by identifying bogus votes, saw Hasan nisar's tweet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom