What's new

Re polling and Re counting has changed results in PTI's favor so far

recounting with thumb impression, PTI also winning back Lodharan seat probably, 15,000 bogus votes identified already...

even the pmln darbari atta ul haq qasmi has said in today's column that pmln should hope for no recounting...

Attaul Haq Qasmi - rozan e deewar sai - Tehreek Insaf ki aik muhazab hami ka khat! - Jang Columns

oh phaleeeeeeeezzzzzz Lahore mien jo howa hai ya Punjab mien woh bhi interior sindh say kam nahi howa... :angry:

385308_537906132935960_1831923207_n.jpg

I dont know if they boycotted, I thought they are continuing it by identifying bogus votes, saw Hasan nisar's tweet.

I don't know, his son on the day of recounting said that RO is taking the issue of bag tampering very lightly and not paying any heed, so they have walked off now. Have they given another application in ECP?

I dont know if they boycotted, I thought they are continuing it by identifying bogus votes, saw Hasan nisar's tweet.

I don't know, his son on the day of recounting said that RO is taking the issue of bag tampering very lightly and not paying any heed, so they have walked off now. Have they given another application in ECP?

Even If 10 More Seats Given To PTI ! Will It Change Anything, Or Create a Naya Pakistan As Promissed By Unexperinced Ik?
No PTI Will Still stand On The Same shamefull Defeated Stand, Where It is Standing Now?
Punjab No One Will give A Dam, About The Cries of defeated PTi, Cause Local admin Is In Noon League Hands, Accept Defeat & stop Prapoganda Mohim Of ik On PDF?
Cause Peoples Of Pakistan Has Rejected PTI & its Leadership Massivly, Its The Truth start Living With It!

What a stupid post.. Going by your logic, if a wadera enters a poor man's home and rapes his daughter then the poor man shouldn't even think about protesting or launching a complain in police because its certain that nothing is gonna happen against that powerful feudal. Just because the corrupt police officer rejects filing FIR against that feudal, should poor man accept the injustic and start living with it??

People like you didn't protest when Zardari became President of this country and he looted the nation for 5 full year. People like you don't want anyone to protest when NS is coming to power through massive rigging. One day, people like you won't protest when these thugs will bankrupt our country and flee with all the looted money.

And who are hell do you think you are to tell us to stop IK's campaign / propaganda at PDF? We'll post whatever we want, deal with it or GTFO. We'll do protests whenever and wherever we'll want, we'll raise our voice at whatever platform that is available to us. Its our right and we'll decide it, keep your suggestions to yourself.

ali tareen just tweeted that 25,000 bogus votes so far.

Even If 10 More Seats Given To PTI ! Will It Change Anything, Or Create a Naya Pakistan As Promissed By Unexperinced Ik?
No PTI Will Still stand On The Same shamefull Defeated Stand, Where It is Standing Now?
Punjab No One Will give A Dam, About The Cries of defeated PTi, Cause Local admin Is In Noon League Hands, Accept Defeat & stop Prapoganda Mohim Of ik On PDF?
Cause Peoples Of Pakistan Has Rejected PTI & its Leadership Massivly, Its The Truth start Living With It!

:lol:tujhay bara dard hai chalo mushy ka bandobast tu karo ya mushy ko chor kay burnol league ko chum rahay ho sara din burnol leagueyon ko Thank kartay rahtay ho jo mushy kay dushman hain...oh don't tell me you have become all Pakistan lota league karkun.

Bhai you too start living without mushy, Army has ditched him they'll find him away to exit Pakistan only, 45,000 Pakistanis ka khoon ush kay hath pay hai kyoun kar zal-eel nahee ho ga balkay ho gaya hai.

This was obviously done after polling and overnight. So much dhandli.

his son's latest tweet

MT @aliktareen Another 1000 counter foils w/o stamps & signatures. About 25K+ cases so far #jktRecount

his son's latest tweet

MT @aliktareen Another 1000 counter foils w/o stamps & signatures. About 25K+ cases so far #jktRecount

his son's latest tweet

his son's latest tweet

this means there was something wrong inside polling stations why you patwaris not understanding these elections were not free and fair ???

Human error is possible and PTI have issues on few seats out of total 272 seats, so you can say 90% elections were free and fair.

We have different thinking . I support TUQ demands .. but the man was not credible ... we may differ on our views about him ... But he didnt had a clear road map .

We have different thinking . I support TUQ demands .. but the man was not credible ... we may differ on our views about him ... But he didnt had a clear road map .
Its Nice To Hear, Yes You Hve Your Right Of oppinion, Bt qadri Shb,s Stand Was Much Clear Thn Of Ik, who Made all Of Pakistan Became Ganji Tind !s Ghulam Once Again, just Because he Thought He Is going To Sweep The Elections, That Was The Most Selfish Approch, Which Rightly Resulted In His Shamefull Loss?
Just A Difference of Oppinion?

:lol:tujhay bara dard hai chalo mushy ka bandobast tu karo ya mushy ko chor kay burnol league ko chum rahay ho sara din burnol leagueyon ko Thank kartay rahtay ho jo mushy kay dushman hain...oh don't tell me you have become all Pakistan lota league karkun.

Bhai you too start living without mushy, Army has ditched him they'll find him away to exit Pakistan only, 45,000 Pakistanis ka khoon ush kay hath pay hai kyoun kar zal-eel nahee ho ga balkay ho gaya hai.
You Need To Open your Eyes & Watch, How The Hell Casses Against Musharaf Will Finish, & If Army Dictched Him, He Wasnt Sitting In His Own Home?
Forget Musharaf, What Could be Done To Aslam Baig Shb, Still Every Body Is Wondering?
Try To Understand The Chain Of Command, Friend No One Does Anything Alone In Army, So If Put 1 Guy !on Trial It Means At Least 100 Guys, & You Think Army Will Let These Dumb Judges, Whatever They Want, you Need Wake up Call! Wake Buddy Wake Up, he Will Be Back With All His Casses Finished With PTI against The Brutal Charge Of Talibans, Cause Drones Arent Going To End In These 5 Years?
You Guys Been Trapped By, nawaz Sharif & there Is No Way Out For PTI?
Musharaf Will Be Heading The Opposition, With Support To Govt On Key National issues, & There Will Be No, sunami, No Naya Pakistan On The Next May After 5 Years, infact There Will Be No PTI, It Will Be TTI Instead?

NA-168 VEHARI.

PTI,s Lossing Streak Getting Higher & Higher Day By Day?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom