What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drone attack. From Davis and America with love.
Insaf nai $$$ chaiye bas

In terms of what happens to Raymond Davis.

I foresee a grand hollywood production on the life of an innocent American administrative assistant trapped by the seedy terrorist organization called ISI (Inter Sharia Intelligence).

How one single man fought against the tyranical state by collecting money through his charitable organisation and raised the funds to find an idealistic young female lawyer who fought his case in LHC.

I choose Russell Crowe for the role of Raymond Davis and the film can be shot in Mexico City doubling for Lahore.

I think we should spend the blood money to produce this film as I can see a major hit and an Oscar sweep.

The deal happened because of Kayani... and the impasse also happened because of Kayani, and that's the beauty of it. Like it or not, the Pakistanis have perfected the art of the shakedown; be it small scale like with the Davis affair, or geopolitically as with the AfPak war. There was a report in the Washington Times that a leading unnamed Pakistani journalist admitted that NATO supply trucks were burned by the ISI to send us a message:

DE BORCHGRAVE: Pakistan bombshell - Washington Times

The attacks against U.S.-NATO supply lines through Pakistan, which have included the torching of scores of tanker trucks, were not the work of Taliban guerrillas; they all were the work of the ISI made to look like Taliban. The objective was to demonstrate the extent to which the United States is dependent on Pakistani security.

Read more: Pakistan frees CIA contractor Raymond Davis - Threat Matrix

Without a doubt, Kayani has earned the ire of the entire nation and has reduced the worth of the Army to paid mercenaries. He today joins the ranks of Zardari and Musharraf.

Drone attack. From Davis and America with love.
Insaf nai $$$ chaiye bas

Whats wrong with you, why are you spamming the forum with your filmi lines.

Right now the family of the murdered are probably shopping for some nice big house in Beverly Hills with their personal assistants.

All this while you make a scene out of this situation.

Raymond is probably missing the hospitality he got in Pakistan.

This is so Fed Up.
Imran Khan does not want to come out in street to protest against Zardari but now he wants every Pakistani to come out in street because of Davis?
This is why Pakistan will never improve because people want to be in control by their leaders and dont want to think and bring a change in themself.

according to the news
the lawyers that were praising, kissing and showering rose patels on coward Murderer Mumtaz Qadri on the Blasphemy issue are now striking and planning protests on the road on the release of the Raymond Davis after payment of Blood money or Diyat. My question is, are they not committing blasphemy now? Is diyat not part of an Islamic justice system?
I think in order to protect Islam, these Lawyers that protest against the release on the bases of Diyat (blood money) should be shot at point blank range with MP5s and each lawyer should have at least 2 to 3 clips emptied on him.

according to the news
the lawyers that were praising, kissing and showering rose patels on coward Murderer Mumtaz Qadri on the Blasphemy issue are now striking and planning protests on the road on the release of the Raymond Davis after payment of Blood money or Diyat. My question is, are they not committing blasphemy now? Is diyat not part of an Islamic justice system?
I think in order to protect Islam, these Lawyers that protest against the release on the bases of Diyat (blood money) should be shot at point blank range with MP5s and each lawyer should have at least 2 to 3 clips emptied on him.

the thing is they are not protesting 'against' the diyat laws, they are just protesting his release, i think, lawyers know more about the laws then even you respected sir

the thing is they are not protesting 'against' the diyat laws, they are just protesting his release, i think, lawyers know more about the laws then even you respected sir

thats why they glorified a killer like mumtaz qadri. they surely must know that to kill someone is the most horrible crime.

according to the news

How do you know those are the same lawyers?

Well, the dead persons are not coming back so what if their relatives accepted the BLOOD MONEY and some visas etc.

No poor family will put aside 200 million rupees and visas for a dead family member. It's a common thing here.

Laws; and therefore by extension Lawyers are bound to uphold the "Rule of Law".
In this case, the release of the accused took place under an existing and valid law, therefore it complies with the Principle of "Rule of Law".
What then; are the Lawyers protesting against? Are they protesting against a perfectly legal act?
In that case, the Lawyers don't seem to know their law.

thats why they glorified a killer like mumtaz qadri. they surely must know that to kill someone is the most horrible crime.

i dunno if they are same laywers
glorifing a killer just represented the frustration of lawyers, and lawyers are just like any pakistani, they were frustrated because the same taseer doesnt speak about drone attacks which kill 20 daily, the same taseer says bad against the laws of pakistans and glorifies asia bibi who was guilty by the pakistani laws... and lawyers are against PPP thats why

Those who aree fuming over the release of RD will never ever pull a 100 rupees note out of their pockets for the poor families.

THEY ARE NOTHING BUT HYPOCRITES WHO ARE SELLING THEIR POLITICAL AND JOURNALISTIC PRODUCT USING DEAD BODIES OF PAKISTANIS.

Laws; and therefore by extension Lawyers are bound to uphold the "Rule of Law".
In this case, the release of the accused took place under an existing and valid law, therefore it complies with the Principle of "Rule of Law".
What then; are the Lawyers protesting against? Are they protesting against a perfectly legal act?
In that case, the Lawyers don't seem to know their law.

the families were allegedly pressurised, the lawyers of the victims were confined illegally, and that this whole case was a setup and pre planned... americans did back door dealings with bribes and threats

i dunno if they are same laywers
glorifing a killer just represented the frustration of lawyers, and lawyers are just like any pakistani, they were frustrated because the same taseer doesnt speak about drone attacks which kill 20 daily, the same taseer says bad against the laws of pakistans and glorifies asia bibi who was guilty by the pakistani laws... and lawyers are against PPP thats why

considering the above statement by you and many others, i can honestly say that you guys are walking in the same direction as afghanistan did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom