What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
they attacked on a jirga... dead toll more than 30-

Well they are our "ally". They reserve the right for all this. It is in the "national interest" to bomb it's own citizens with US missiles.:rolleyes:

Well they are our "ally". They reserve the right for all this. It is in the "national interest" to bomb it's own citizens with US missiles.:rolleyes:

killing any human without proper warning . even if he is a terrorist he should be prosecuted by law , i dont know what is happening in pakistan

Abhi to ibtada-e-ishq hai rota hai kya
Agay agay dakhiye hota hai kya
Insaf nai $$$ chaiye bas

Yes you can get it on You tube.. just type Ahmad Faraz Kaali Dewar and you would get it.. i cant add the link due to the Web masters restrictions.. i just joined and plus you can get it on my Face Book Wall Jawad Butt..

KAALI DEWAR POEM by Faraz[/QUOTE]

Thanks..but i would try to get you a better version..

Too many self hating Pakistani's on this thread.

Its not the US fault, they are doing whats in their best interest.

Raymond was just doing his job, we caught him and we could have used him to good effect.

Its not Saudi's fault, they are bought dogs of USA.

They are just following orders like a loyal dog does.

Its our fault, we have gutless leaders who use religion to confuse and control our populace.

We let them become our leaders, we let them use religion to confuse us.

We let it happen, well I didn't personally but all these religiously challenged Pakistani's.

Anyway, things will be fine one day soon, InshAllah.

TO AMERICA WITH LOVE FOR DAVIS

Last edited by a moderator:
look at bloody pakistani police which beat pakistanis protesters hell but cant even touch an amercan. this police should be finished forever and rise new force.50% of our problems just for this system. tuf hai aysi police per

11965.jpg

11964.jpg

Yeh lo ji, aa Gaye hein apna sir tudwa ke. Ise kehtey hein, begani shadi mein abdulah deewana.

I suspect that CIA is now eliminating that SOB DAVIS's links in North waziristan thats why drone in this wave killed 25 people and there are also news that right now there are about 5 reaper drones flying over north waziristan:sniper:

Yeah right!!! You believe in this cr@p that by bombing NW America is eliminating it's agents. Lolzzz

The deal happened because of Kayani... and the impasse also happened because of Kayani, and that's the beauty of it. Like it or not, the Pakistanis have perfected the art of the shakedown; be it small scale like with the Davis affair, or geopolitically as with the AfPak war. There was a report in the Washington Times that a leading unnamed Pakistani journalist admitted that NATO supply trucks were burned by the ISI to send us a message:

DE BORCHGRAVE: Pakistan bombshell - Washington Times

The attacks against U.S.-NATO supply lines through Pakistan, which have included the torching of scores of tanker trucks, were not the work of Taliban guerrillas; they all were the work of the ISI made to look like Taliban. The objective was to demonstrate the extent to which the United States is dependent on Pakistani security.

Read more: Pakistan frees CIA contractor Raymond Davis - Threat Matrix

I do hope that this PPP (Pakistan's Pirs Party) dies once and for all after their tenure is over.

We have had enough of these Bhutto's and other feudal/pirs who started the destruction of this country with their appeasement of right and the degrading partnership with the Middle Easterners.

In terms of who can lead our nation, well we have a few people who have not had their go yet.

Imran Khan just might be able to save this country or it could die in his hands.

Maulana Fazlur will definately molest this country as their people are highly skilled in the Mullaic art of molestation.

Lets see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom