What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asim atleast i dont abuse people here. he can vent his anger but he has no right to call me beghairat. he himself must be one if calls me one

as far as your anger is concerned you are only targeting the faith and not the case so accept the fact you know it well also.

coming back to topic: all those who are only crying ghairat and honour what logical points they are presenting here? they should come up with possible legal points here and tell us how could we had kept him and punish or otherwise.

earlier we all were saying the case must be fought in Pakistani court under our own law so when it was done now we have issue with everything.

stop your crocodile tears and show where i said that jana is a bay'ghairat?

ISI and Pakistan Army would not let Raymond Davis walk free without a good deal from the U.S.

Maybe, an indian-free Afghanistan.

:pakistan:

well the thing is that he is'nt going to be treated as a hero in U.S. They are going to scold him for his stupidity at first. .

And I am sure that after some time he will be one of the missing persons of the U.S. People like these spill out secrets; which the U.S will stop at any cost. .

Acting pro-Pakistani and being pro-Pakistani are two different things.

:) and you are acting as former here Asim.

thank God my record is very clean as far as my country is concerned and FYI i am blacklisted in US book ;) but the fact here is RD is released for good and US has no fault in it.

Now you are free to call me Pro-US or whatever i dont care.

If you read Jana's previous posts, you would know she is not pro-american. However, she is very Pro-Pakistan and thats why I enjoy reading her posts.

:pakistan:

maybe this is something new, being Pro-Pakistani with concerns over anti-US sentiments.

Jana dear just remember what happened to you in the Fake Wikileaks thread, and now just back off. :lol:

You cant just get away by taking wrong sides.

Let some good sense prevail in you.

Whoa - is this thread hot or what?

Anyway - this is the most ridiculous set of laws I have ever heard of. It basically means that a person can get away with murder if he or she is rich enough. And here is the kicker for the Pakistani population - The Govt., the Military, the Opposition as well as the judiciary colluded to let this guy get away with murdering Pakistani civilians in Pakistan.

NO if the families dont agree to it you cant get away even if you are rich. and we here in NWFP/KP has proven it we can get you killed more than talking money to settle the score

Asim atleast i dont abuse people here. he can vent his anger but he has no right to call me beghairat. he himself must be one if calls me one

as far as your anger is concerned you are only targeting the faith and not the case so accept the fact you know it well also.
Go back 50 days of this case on the forum and you'll see I had given a total danda for the sake of Pakistan. I'm NOT targeting Islam, I'm targeting people who are weakening Pakistan by introducing anti-Pakistan laws.

coming back to topic: all those who are only crying ghairat and honour what logical points they are presenting here? they should come up with possible legal points here and tell us how could we had kept him and punish or otherwise.
If you need points to understand how much a raping Pakistan's right to even exist has gotten, then you got bigger issues than someone calling you beghairat.

earlier we all were saying the case must be fought in Pakistani court under our own law so when it was done now we have issue with everything.

The case was not fought in Pakistani law, Pakistani Tribal Islami law only gave him a nice clean exit.

you are right. I am with you. GO JANA GO !! :guns: :guns:

Jana dear just remember what happened to you in the Fake Wikileaks thread, and now just back off. :lol:

You cant just get away by taking wrong sides.

Let some good sense prevail in you.

lolzzz Indians are trying hard to force us to ABUSE US.

LOLZZ WHAT happened dear bharati earlier when RD was arrested by Pakistan you Indians were calling Pakistan wrong and now you are calling US a wrong side.

Islam main nukss nahi ho sakta, toh yeh kese hogaya?

Bhai Asim... This is not Islam... it is twisted Islam... Look think about it for a second...

Taliban... Islam?
Saudi Arabia... Islam?
Pakistan... Islam?

Now think again...

Relatives of the murdered openly saying in the media that they want blood for blood...

Then they suddenly disappear...

Then we find that Davis has been released after paying blood money!!!

Pakistan must be the only country in the world where such a case which attracted so much public anger and scrutiny and obvious media attention came to end so abruptly... I work close to the criminal court of justice in Ireland and every day I see the national media people carrying their cameras reporting the smallest of the crime cases for their news... yet in this case of such huge proportions, no one even saw a court proceeding... There is something horribly wrong with this picture... what happened man?? You sell out the very dignity of Pakistan in such a manner?? and we thought we were finally making a stand on an issue... Every self respecting person today with the smallest bit of love for Pakistan in his heart must have been hurt today... We are going to be pushed around on this in western countries... I m already preparing myself how to deal with the comments from my co workers over this... It has been a sad day... and it has nothing to do with Islam... believe me, it was not a simple case of murder as they are trying to present it...

One also wonders where the family went?? Are we sure that they were nt kidnapped and gunned down in some desert??

There should have been a degree of openness in this case with public being kept aware of the proceedings...

Keseeeee? Tab bhi khoon baha (oops rishwat I mean) dete aur chura lejatay.

@jana

we understand the compulsions Pakistan had with this case.
You entitled to your view telling how and why it happened. But what happened isn't necessarily right.

people in general including Pakistanis are angry because the dead didn't get justice. you have to respect that feeling . The way you are defending the deal is unpalatable when emotions are running high.

Americans has won another one.

They have used Islamic law and has mocked all!

Sad.

The ends of Sharia indeed has been met!

The ends of justice met?

Somewhat reminds me of the saying - getting away with murder!!

Bhai Asim... This is not Islam... it is twisted Islam... Look think about it for a second...

Taliban... Islam?
Saudi Arabia... Islam?
Pakistan... Islam?

Now think again...

Relatives of the murdered openly saying in the media that they want blood for blood...

Then they suddenly disappear...

Then we find that Davis has been released after paying blood money!!!

Pakistan must be the only country in the world where such a case which attracted so much public anger and scrutiny and obvious media attention came to end so abruptly... I work close to the criminal court of justice in Ireland and every day I see the national media people carrying their cameras reporting the smallest of the crime cases for their news... yet in this case of such huge proportions, no one even saw a court proceeding... There is something horribly wrong with this picture... what happened man?? You sell out the very dignity of Pakistan in such a manner?? and we thought we were finally making a stand on an issue... Every self respecting person today with the smallest bit of love for Pakistan in his heart must have been hurt today... We are going to be pushed around on this in western countries... I m already preparing myself how to deal with the comments from my co workers over this... It has been a sad day... and it has nothing to do with Islam... believe me, it was not a simple case of murder as they are trying to present it...

One also wonders where the family went?? Are we sure that they were nt kidnapped and gunned down in some desert??

There should have been a degree of openness in this case with public being kept aware of the proceedings...

a very valid point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom