What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL BROTHERS ARE BURNING THEIR BLOOD.........
LET ME TELL U THAT, THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT GOVERNMENT PLAYED CLEVERLY..........BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT IN OUR CONSTITUTION IF A PERSON CHARGED ON MURDER THEN HE WILL BE FACE THREE KINDS OF PUNISHMENTS.

FIRST: DEATH SENTENCE.
SECOND: LIFE TIME JAIL.
THIRD: OFFENDER CAN TAKE BLOOD MONEY AND TAKE BACK THE CASE.

NOW, WTS WRONG IN THAT IF THEY TOOK 3RD OPTION .

Sharia is invalid?

Using the Sharia helped both the US and Pakistan.

None can complain, more so the fundamentalists and the orthodox.

Only the secular people, can.

The case is closed as per Sharia.

Yet, it has allowed those who have plotted against Pakistan to go scot free.

The only issue is how can balance Sharia and what should have been done for those who work against Pakistan?

It has open up an escape route for anti Pakistan elements shooting around and still Pakistan not being able to do anything, thanks to the provisions, that are legal, in Sharia!!

However you look at it, blood money law marwa gaya...

This nation needs to realize that 99.99% of Islamic laws are actually the tribal laws of Arabia, made by the simple people of those days. The world has changed, you need more technical laws which are fair.

Releasing a murderer for money to their relatives is not fair. The dead does not get justice. If your law is unjust, your law is no good.

Islam ka rona, rona chordoh, Pakistani ho, Pakistan ke liay sochna shuru karo. Avval, Aakhir Pakistan.

I have to admit... It was a brilliant move... All this happened because Islam is a joke for the ruling elite and the advocates of secularism... Half Islam does not deliver justice... this is well known by everyone...

but then when Islam does come back...

People like Raymond Davis will be hanged in public and their bodies left to hang for days...

Brigade is relatively a big unit the emotional ones and vested interests are not even two dozen.

just go and check few lawyers have boycotted and making their clients suffer despite the fact they are charging them.

few JI goons are on road count them you can on finger tips not more than 20 people.

obviously the $$$$$$ have blinded the bay'ghairat brigade else the reaction even in this forum is very clear.

yeah we see few goons on internet as well serving their lord America.

i didn't responded to your post so i think you should shut up as when you speak 'america america' comes out of you.

look how concerned is Miss Jana for the Americans that she doesn't like anti-US sentiments.

now let me ask, how much do u get paid $$$$ for justifying and protecting your lord America.:usflag:

Not everyone is paid... some work for free due to their mental slavery... the useful idiots

and no I m not talking about sister Jana here... You know who you are...

I wonder what kind of deal ISI, Pakistan Army, and Pakistan government got for releasing Raymond Davis.

It must be huge because just a few weeks ago I read that there were tensions between CIA and ISI over the Raymond Davis case, and now the victims' families have been missing for two days and Sharif brothers left to London. ISI must have been involved and a deal between CIA and ISI had to be made.

lolzzz yeh in view of Indians it would have been more logical to abuse US???

anyway refrain from personal attacks you are nobody to open your mouth about me . now stick to the topic

Sorry, if i offended you . I take back my words .Keep enlightening us with your logical points.

You have been making quite mind bogglingly points since last night.

i didn't responded to your post so i think you should shut up as when you speak 'america america' comes out of you.

look how concerned is Miss Jana for the Americans that she doesn't like anti-US sentiments.

now let me ask, how much do u get paid $$$$ for justifying and protecting your lord America.:usflag:

lolzzz thats NONE of your business.

and if a person stoops too low to resort to low language then i dont expect anything logical from that person none other than emotional rants which will settle down in few days.
if you are so much true to your words just come on road put a placard in protest have a pic and post on forum so we all should salute your ghairat otherwise stop putting fire by rhetoric

Maybe thats true but then what would have they got by pursuing this case? More pressure from Provincial / Federal Govts, More threats and possibly attempts of murders, and empty naarey baazi from Pakistani Awaam without any substantial help. Asim, just have a look around you and see how many of our heroes are living their life like its some sort of punishment for them. A couple of weeks ago I read a story of some policeman who caught a suicide bomber and instead of getting rewarded by the public and the Govt, he lost his job and lost his son too. That is how we treat our heroes. So nothing surprising here that the family chose to have blood money rather than hoping against the hope to get some support from the Govt or their fellow countrymen.

Khatam kardoh mulk phir, if there is no faida in fighting for it.

Whoa - is this thread hot or what?

Anyway - this is the most ridiculous set of laws I have ever heard of. It basically means that a person can get away with murder if he or she is rich enough. And here is the kicker for the Pakistani population - The Govt., the Military, the Opposition as well as the judiciary colluded to let this guy get away with murdering Pakistani civilians in Pakistan.

I have to admit... It was a brilliant move... All this happened because Islam is a joke for the ruling elite and the advocates of secularism... Half Islam does not deliver justice... this is well known by everyone...

but then when Islam does come back...

People like Raymond Davis will be hanged in public and their bodies left to hang for days...

Islam main nukss nahi ho sakta, toh yeh kese hogaya?

and if a person stoops too low to resort to low language then i dont expect anything logical from that person none other than emotional rants which will settle down in few days.
if you are so much true to your words just come on road put a placard in protest have a pic and post on forum so we all should salute your ghairat otherwise stop putting fire by rhetoric

Miss Jana concerned over anti- US sentiments speaks alot.....:cheesy: (serving like a royal subject)

don't worry, inshaAllah i'll be there tomorrow afte Jumah prayer and i don't need to post my pic's for show off as i'm not a journalist specially the paid ones!

enough with the Davis Shenanigans, fighting over online forums is a sucker's game and it doesn't change anything ,Come on People deal with it, Tomorrow is just another day... !!!

Jana, the fact that you're being more holier than the pope, is very obvious.

Hahah jana is not defending Americans. She is just trying to protect honour and dignity among the Indian members that somehow this is good for pakistan and Indians have no upper hand to ridicule pakistan.

So even if it means that she has to take the wrong side, she will never let us all believe that Her pakistan has let her down. :P For, the very pakistan that she has wasted so much of Years and 10000+ posts here on PDF, fighting Bharat and bhartis, she cant let Indians win. Psycology, period.

She can go to any level, just to make sure that she is not ridiculed by the Indians.

Praising the release of RD, Bringing Bhopal gas tragedy is just one of such lower levels. :tdown:

Reactions: jha
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom