What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
in pakistan laws are like toys every people want to play with it

WHat kind of a shameless statement is that? Would you like your family members having a good living standard in the US at the cost of your another family members life? Pathetic :tdown:

it makes no difference to $$$$ lovers.

Bhopal tragedy is different issue.
Anderson was the US head of Union carbide at that time . He came to India with assured promise that the he would be let go.
India had to let him go as promised before his arrival.

Hi everyone. I actually could have sworn that i love pakistan more than anything but gotta say today i lost faith in pakistani people, its government once again let us down so yes, pakistan is a country where people sell their dignity for dollars, they sell their dauhters, mothers, but above all they sold their nation for a few dollars, nothing close to what my beautiful land is worth. I was hoping that Pakistan stands behind the families of people who got murdered, but its the families that turn away. At some point pakistani people will need to realise how selfish and ignorant they are, its not just about them, its about the entire country? Itihad? iman? tanzeem? yeah right. We re so lost in our own issues that our enemy has control of our roots now. That was their plan and thanks to pakistani people, they succeeded. Civil wars, social problems, ethnic violence, religous conflicts all were started by our very enemy just for them to take control of us, and today they succeeded. We dont need f-16s? we dont nee nuclear weapons? these materialistic thing dont mean when we are at war within? a muslims strongest weapon is takbir? iman? faith? 3 things pakistani people are two selfish to consider.
I love Pakistan to death, i would do anything for it but i lost my faith in Pakistani people.

Do you think you deserve any better? WE persecute innocent minorities because we have power. Do you think people who are more powerful than us won't do the same to you? It's very appropriate that the very laws everyone has been saying should be revoked we what were used to use kill us and then ditch us like a used condom.

The actual heir of Faheem's, his widow is on tape saying "I want blood for blood", baaki hotay kaun hain to prostitute themselves for money? The injustices we have committed on others, this is what we deserved.

Its not blood money ,but the bloody money which did the deal.

its really funny...
*Families got blood money & US citizenship
*US got his man
and emotional kids will burn tyres, flags and pollute the atmosphere ....lol
come on guys.....

No, Furd-e-guram lagane ke baad hi , blood money li ja sakti he

Sif isi case ma furd e jurm aur blood monay le ja sakti han,,?? what about afia who never fire a bullet , jailed for 86 years .....kahan ka insaaf han ye...??

I'm Feeling So Angry at all the So Called Nationalists, The So called Nationalists who are living outside of Pakistan Making Hand sum Earnings and having no idea what people in Pakistan Go through everyday, If the So Called Nationalists have Guts, Why didn't they supported the families? Can they support them on Monthly Basis? If they Had assured the families, the Obviously victim families would have not acted this way.

All the So Called Nationalists, The aggrieved victims had only One Son, Faheem, They could not have survived without him, they didnt have any hope for their Future, Yes Their Future which could only be made Through Money, Think your Self in their Positions, and then come out Thumping Chests

Disgusting Emotional Rants! And You Indians, "Jin Kay Gher Sheeshay kay ho, Un Ko Dusro Par Pathar Nahi Phenkna Chahye"

At least he could have been declared as diplomatically immune. But today morning itself pakistani court convicted him on count of 2 murders. And in afternoon he is released? WHat the hell? Height of bay-gairati..
I condemn this way of releasing RD as he symbolises american bullying.

Bhopal tragedy was 1984 one
This is 2011 my dear frnd .

And being a journalist u r supporting the trial .
Really shame on u

shame on your ownself for hiding behind time period just for trolling against Pakistan here.

so according to you Bhopal tragedy in 1984 is ok because it was in the past ??

if India is so much dignified what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom