What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi Arabia has paid the qasas : sources. According to sources , CIA has refused to stop its activites in Pakistan. It has also refused to give list of CIA operatives to Pakistan.

Well enough of this drama bazi and licking American diplomats (spies) boots , wiki leaks has enough info how these slaves , worship gori chamri , they will gladly let civilians die , just becasue they will get a nice beautiful , golf cart or golf course to play golf in ... while normal Pakistani public has no roti

I read recently some water pumping plant got made in Pakistan and its main purpose is to supply water for the golf course so rich ellite would enjoy playing golf in green environment

These leaders are (warlords) not democratic leaders, they are promised riches if they will kill their own people ... !!! that is what their truth is

Does not matter Punjabi , Muhajir , Balouch or Pakthoon they care only about their Masters -

So its important that American embassy is CLOSED DOWN .. in Pakistan

Zameen dari based democracy has failed in Pakistan and we must have change a future with out US

I mean WHAT will happen ? worse case scenario our recent mango export to US will suffer? what else do we export to US ? they get all the cheap prices for our items you know what ..

CLOSE it down ...

1) Close down US embassy
2) Shoot down 1-2 Drones
3) Do not allow US persons Diplomatic Immunity

Sure our economy will suffer .. for 1-3 years but you know what we will learn to stand on our own two feet like Iran did , not like all these PUPET countries like

Egypt , Algeria , Libya , Oman , Bahrain , Saudia etc all pupet governments of warlords -

Public has to stand up and kick out all US embassy personnel , and also gift wrap all politicians who were in on this act

The moment this devil's embassy will close in Pakistan , all the bombing will suddenly stop , the moment these devil's advocate will leave , you will see no political killings in major cities of Pakistan -

I don't think we will even feel any thing , with out US in our lives -

Really , just take over Afghanistan -

These CIA agents are busy , strengthening , malitias in Pakistan that are anti gov , anti democracy , in order to split Pakistan - specially the provinces , where there are trade routs and gas projects -

Prime example is , to sabotage , Iran - Pakistan gas pipe line they launched and funded many local groups to cause chaos -

EXAMPLE OF LIBYA IS INFRONT OF US !!! US , AND UN will also turn in on Pakistan just like they are doing to Libya

only thing that is stopping the US and others is our Nuclear weapons and that is why these Ramond Davis and Co are in Pakistan - to figure out a way to start civil war in Pakistan

How are these people getting funds? Well of course thru Radmon davis and Co
We should learn from Revolution in Egypt that yes its ok to bring down your gov , provided you will crush the dictators and mafia -

bus bhai jawan ab khatam.itna to main tab bhi na roya jab mery piyary mary thy. pakistan bhi mar gya mery liye ab hum ne jitna rona tha ro liye bhar main gai gov or army or pak ki problems. ye pakistani kut khana nhi khatam hony wala.mery liye ab mamla khatam pessy hazam.tum log jano tumhara kam. ab na pakistan ki koi khushi ho gee na koi ghum kiyoon ke marny waloon per aik bar roya jata hai roz roz nhi.

sabr my brother sabr, let me assure you that you are not alone, inshaAllah our tears will not go waste.

@ T-Faz
And hope you also knew that soviet backed afghan jet fighters also tried to enter Pakistan (some of which were killed by army).

Soviet Russia came to Afghanistan on the invitation of the communist Afghan govt of that time, there was No Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

Read history again, it must be from some non pakistani source.

Only positive thing in all this raymond davis and yesterday's drone attack drama is that the majority of the youth of Pakistan seems to be furious and frustrated with all the BS happening in this country. You can see it here on this forum, on twitter, on facebook or anywhere else. I have seen a consensus among the youth against this slavery of America. I just hope that this anger and frustration might join hands with each other and can bring anything good for this country. :frown:

It was Nawaz Sharif who played a role in the capture of Aimal Kansi and now his party pleaded a very 'lame' case to extradite release of a CIA spy , working under cover . PML-N stands exposed again . I am not willing to believe that he is suffering ill health in London , its just a ploy to get some sympathy after this huge fall from grace of his party .

It was Nawaz Sharif who played a role in the capture of Aimal Kansi and now his party pleaded a very 'lame' case to extradite release of a CIA spy , working under cover . PML-N stands exposed again . I am not willing to believe that he is suffering ill health in London , its just a ploy to get some sympathy after this huge fall from grace of his party .

It was nt just Nawaz Sharif... Pak Army's COAS and Shujah Pasha are completely involved in humiliating their people with their actions...

We should be asking for cases of treason against all three... Musharaf, Kayani and Shujah Pasha and they should be facing the firing squad for their treason against Pakistan...

No rank should be spared from punishment to the crime of treason...

Ghadar Hukmaran or Fauj kay Ghadar Hukmaran... This is proving to be our ruin today...

Problem is our nation is divided into Sindhi ,Punjabi,pushtoon and Balochi .We need to merge all province based on languages and races and than only political system will work and peace and prosperity will come.

Division for administration only... we should get rid of all notion of divisions based on race, tribe and language...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom