What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy will ultimately released, reasons
1) Foreign office and beareacracy have many people living and working in the world so they will grant him immunity to help themselves b/c we know what they are doing outside.
2) FOREIGN AIDDDDDDDDDD.
3) IMF
4) American weapons for army.
Pakistan law is made by goras, run by goras and deal by goras.

The above alleged Pakistani VISA image was for 90 days in a prior year and is expired.

Mr. Davis is under a currently valid Pakistani VISA on his US Diplomatic Passport which runs until mid summer 2012, some 18 or so months in the future.

Here again misleading and false information purporting to be Mr. Davis's current VISA is wrongly and untruthfully used to try to smear this innocent man who robbers threatened with guns and attempted to rob.

Mr. Davis has diplomatic immunity.

Where was the new diplomatic visa issued?
I am sure whichever consulate issued it
has record of it and the US Consulate in
Lahore can provide the original for review
to the magistrate.
What immigration related papers were on his person when he was arrested?

This is a fuzzy picture of a 2009 now expired 90 day VISA with no name on the VISA or the alleged passport pages to show who by name it was issued to? It proves absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Where was the new diplomatic visa issued?
I am sure whichever consulate issued it
has record of it and the US Consulate in
Lahore can provide the original for review
to the magistrate.
What immigration related papers were on his person when he was arrested?

Having lived and worked in Pakistan for 18 months at and with the old US Embassy then in Karachi we/I did not/were not required to carry around our Passports on us or in our vehicles as it would be to easy, back then and now, for anyone to steal a US Diplomatic Passport. A stolen US Diplomatic Passport has great value in the terrorism black market these days I'm sure you now recognize upon reflection.

Having lived and worked in Pakistan for 18 months at and with the old US Embassy then in Karachi we/I did not/were not required to carry around our Passports on us or in our vehicles as it would be to easy, back then and now, for anyone to steal a US Diplomatic Passport. A stolen US Diplomatic Passport has great value in the terrorism black market these days I'm sure you now recognize upon reflection.

Thanks for that info. Like I said if he is indeed a diplomat, proof to that effect can be furnished when the remand ends in a few days and GOP would have no choice but to honor the convention.

He could have carried his diplomatic ID card, which is issued to all diplomats by Pakistan's MOFA.

Well, if the US can show the passport of one of the 9/11 hijackers from the World Trader Centre "demolition" then I am sure this Visa photo too may be true, anything is possible.........

Anyways,

1.) why did it take the US two days to say that he has diplomatic immunity

2.) Why was he carrying an unlicensed Firearm in my country

3.) Why did he shoot at two Pakistani citizens in Pakistan in their backs

4.) Why did he fail to stop having driven over a pedestrian

Many questions which need answering but an investigation will show the results......

He could have carried his diplomatic ID card, which is issued to all diplomats by Pakistan's MOFA.

We did not have such i.d. card as you mention here in my era. So I am not qualified to comment on your idea.

The american embassy still hasnt handed over the SUV driver who crushed the bike rider........ Infact they are not even cooperating with the police..Govt of Punjab says tht it might hand out arrest warrants for tht bastard.

Why did he fail to stop having driven over a pedestrian

If you will first get your ideas correct...the third person in a traffic accident did not involve Mr. Davis...that driver apparently was a Pakitani national. The confusing title of this very long threat was bogus from the start but creates the false impression that one man caused the deaths of three others. That is clearly untrue.

Two robbers caused their own deaths by wielding pistols aimed at Mr. Davis trying to hold him up. He fired back in self defense. Photos on this site over the weekend suggest the robbers fired into Mr. Davis windshield in my opinion. Others think otherwise.

Bottom line is Mr. Davis was the victum and has diplomatic immunity having defended himself from a life threatened robbery attempt on his person.

After you sort out the actual information available all weekend long in a generally confusing way, I admit, then you will finally see that the third person killed in a traffic accident was unrelated to Mr. Davis being robbed and was not killed by Mr. Davis.

Thanks for taking time to sort out and through your facts. When better organized and accurate in terms of facts instead of opinions, I will then do my best as a lay observer from across the pond then to give you my singular feedback.

If you will first get your ideas correct...the third person in a traffic accident did not involve Mr. Davis...that driver apparently was a Pakitani national. The confusing title of this very long threat was bogus from the start but creates the false impression that one man caused the deaths of three others. That is clearly untrue.

Two robbers caused their own deaths by wielding pistons aimed at Mr. Davis trying to hold him up. He fired back in self defense.

After you sort out the actual information available all weekend long in a generally confusing way, I admit, then you will finally see that the third person killed in a traffic accident was unrelated to Mr. Davis being robbed and was not killed by Mr. Davis.

Thanks for taking time to sort out and through your facts. When better organized and accurate in terms of facts instead of opinions, I will then do my best as a lay observer from across the pond then to give you my singular feedback.

So by your own account, you are not in possession of all the facts, as we all are...........in no position,

So, for you then to claim he shot them in self defence is basically talking rubbish as the two were shot in their backs.......reminds me of a case where a British soldier in Northern island shot at a car which failed to stop at a check point. In a court of law, it was found that the first shots fired when the car was facing him was a threat, however every shot fired when the car had gone past and every bullet which hit the driver was unlawful and incriminating.

Self defence crap will also be sorted through investigatons and witness accounts hey...........lets all wait and see

The american embassy still hasnt handed over the SUV driver who crushed the bike rider........ Infact they are not even cooperating with the police..Govt of Punjab says tht it might hand out arrest warrants for tht bastard.

Why are you calling your fellow countryman a bastard?

People are killed in traffic accidents in Lahore and all over Pakistan every day, all year around. While that is not desirable it is a hard statistical fact. Same thing happens every day across the US...around 45,000 folks die in auto accidents in America every year. Bad thing but it does happen.

Given that the actual job description of the individual in question is unclear, this does perhaps justify Pakistan's reluctance to issue visas to a horde of US officials that was being demanded and being called a 'roadblock to aid disbursement'.

We do know that the individual in question killed two people, and given the high degree of anti-Americanism and the feeling that the US does whatever it wants in Pakistan, the US could in fact allow the legal process to carry out and waive the diplomatic immunity for this individual, if in fact it is shown that he has diplomatic immunity.

Instead of merely demanding the release of the individual, the US could assist the investigation from a technical perspective, and help exonerate the individual in the Pakistani courts.

At the very least, as the President was alleged to have told a visiting congressional delegation today, the US needs to let the legal system work and the courts will decide whether or not the suspect has diplomatic immunity or not. The US should assist the courts (and the suspect) in providing the required documentation and legal assistance to establish immunity or innocence in the Pakistani courts, not making arrogant demands for his release.

A much better way of handling this would have been for the US to have stated that the suspect had diplomatic immunity, and that the US would assist the Pakistani courts in confirming that.

Why are you calling your fellow countryman a bastard?

People are killed in traffic accidents in Lahore and all over Pakistan every day, all year around. While that is not desirable it is a hard statistical fact. Same thing happens every day across the US...around 45,000 folks die in auto accidents in America every year. Bad thing but it does happen.

Wonder if you would have said that if it was your child killed under my wheel...............hmm

I am unaware of where the two robbers were shot while fleeing the scene. Mr. Davis windshield was shot up as you saw in several postings on this Thread over this past weekend.

You and some others are again jumping to conclusions without facts. We all know the two robbers were shot and killed while trying to rob Mr. Davis. That is all we know for sure right this minute. All else is suppostion and conjecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom