What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the truth is , The retard is not a diplomat , and the crime of ruthlessly murdering the innocent cannot be wavered off through worldly compensations , and the law of the land should be invoked to seek the righteous judgment.

No Sir. Please do not jump to conclusions just yet.

Like I said before, the matter is sub judice and the investigation is not yet complete.

Let us wait for that before forming any conclusions.

This is not acceptable that he is not co-operating; the investigators might have to water board this criminal to get him to co-operate

As an outsider, maybe i dont get it. But pray tell me... why label Mr.Davis , being prosecuted for homicide, as a criminal, and why Mr.Qadri, being prosecuted for manslaughter, is garlanded and knighted as "Deen" ?

And the truth is , The retard is not a diplomat , and the crime of innocent cannot be wavered off through worldly compensations , and the law of the land should be invoked to seek the righteous judgment.

Where was the law of land when, FBI got kansi through hefty bribes, and got him under Pakistani government nose? without any extradion treaty?

At 4 a.m. on the morning of June 15, 1997, an armed team of FBI agents, working with the Pakistani ISI, raided Kasi's hotel room. His fingerprints were taken on the scene, confirming his identity.

He became Shaheed-martyr after killing americans why? they named a mosque on his name why?

Kasi is memorialized through a mosque build with his name as Shaheed Aimal Kansi masjid (Martyr Aimal Kansi mosque) in the port city of Ormara in Kansi's home province of Balochistan in Pakistan.

Why people dont be equitable?

No Sir. Please do not jump to conclusions just yet.

Like I said before, the matter is sub judice and the investigation is not yet complete.

Let us wait for that before forming any conclusions.

Yes,But his visa proves that hes not a diplomat, The consequences are inevitable with such strong evidence. BTW i really long that the sub judice process goes in favour of those who lost there lives in such a tragic way and then Zardari uses his special powers to let him go and the then the opportunists make good use of this issue and Pakistan could be freed from thugs like Zardari...!
Now this could be a possible solution which could be acceptable to ALL...
I realy hope Zardari goes down like Chosney Mubarek now :bounce:

Yes,But his visa proves that hes not a diplomat, The consequences are inevitable with such strong evidence. BTW i really long that the sub judice process goes in favour of those who lost there lives in such a tragic way and then Zardari uses his special powers to let him go and the then the opportunists make good use of this issue and Pakistan could be freed from thugs like Zardari...!
Now this could be a possible solution which could be acceptable to ALL...
I realy hope Zardari goes down like Chosney Mubarek now :bounce:

Evidence is not proof, until it is impartially evaluated, along with ALL the other pieces of evidence, as part of a comprehensive investigation.

Court proceedings, if and when they proceed, will allow for critical examination of all evidence as well as cross-examination of witnesses, both for and against the accused.

I will advise waiting for that process to be completed.

DV Rules wrote today in part:
"Don't write anything without any proof."

This entire past weekend has consisted of made up wild statements and false allegations together with self created death sentences of the American diplomatic official Raymond Davis.

US diplomatic passports are issued only in Washington, D.C. by the Special Issuance Agency (SIA) to employees of the U.S. government traveling or on assignment abroad on official business.

Last edited:
AmericanEagle: Please allow me to suggest that your efforts, steady and justfied from your point of view, may actually be counter-productive to your ultimate goals. Please feel free to ignore or incorporate this suggestion in your future posts.

Going at bits and pieces of allegations which are not facts, mere allegations does not prove anything. Nothing.

Why in the world did DAWN and do writers on PDF rant and rave of an out of date, not the current Pakitani VISA which Mr. Davis does have per the US Ambassador to Pakistan on his US Diplomtic Passport? Mr. Davis is under a Pakistani VISA on his US Diplomatic Passport which runs through mid summer 2012.

Mr. Davis's Pakistani VISA is one endorsing his US Diplomatic Passport. He has Diplomatic Immunity.

Last edited:
Evidence is not proof, until it is impartially evaluated, along with ALL the other pieces of evidence, as part of a comprehensive investigation.

Court proceedings, if and when they proceed, will allow for critical examination of all evidence as well as cross-examination of witnesses, both for and against the accused.

I will advise waiting for that process to be completed.

Amen to that and lets hope the process is carried out in a totally impartial environment , BTW i do believe that his Visa is a strong evidence which will later on become a strong proof, as its copy along with necessary comments has been handed over to the media by some pretty responsible sources ... !

PASPORT-03-543.jpg

The above alleged Pakistani VISA image was for 90 days in a prior year and is expired.

Mr. Davis is under a currently valid Pakistani VISA on his US Diplomatic Passport which runs until mid summer 2012, some 18 or so months in the future.

Here again misleading and false information purporting to be Mr. Davis's current VISA is wrongly and untruthfully used to try to smear this innocent man who robbers threatened with guns and attempted to rob.

Mr. Davis has diplomatic immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom