What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
This evil Murderer should face justice.

This punk should be hanged.

The US member of the forums are in denial mode that there home boys has went on a rampage and killed and maimed various civilians.

This punk was not shot upon a single time.

The traffic warden has given statement that this guy pulled his gun at him and all people who tried to convince him to end his rampage.

No one laid a finger on him. He shot the guys from behind. The postmortem report confirms this.

Hang the punk that has devastated so many lives.

This evil punk also hit a rickshaw injuring 4 little children too.

Here is what the author Chidanand Rajghatta looks like.

Rajghatta.png

Mr. Chidanand Rajghatta

this guy must have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

What does how he looked got to do with the quality of the article? I don't know how YOU look, but I question your IQ now.........

But what about his punishment to Kill atleast one Innocent out of three Pakistanis. Two are yet to be proven guilty.

Nothing will happen. he sill be Scott free

if he is found guilty, i doubt if the american gov will sacrifice its relations with pakistan over this individual.

I think diplomacy will go under way and he will be tried in the US and spent his time in jail there if he is convicted.

he will be tried in pak court and will be hanged if found guilty

he will be tried in pak court and will be hanged if found guilty

That remains to be seen, but as i said earlier, the US gives more value to its relationship with another country over an individual especially if he is found guilty of a crime.

if he is found guilty, i doubt if the american gov will sacrifice its relations with pakistan over this individual.

Do you believe that Pakistan government will sacrifice its relation with america??:disagree:

Do you believe that Pakistan government will sacrifice its relation with america??:disagree:

No they wont, but that david or davis(whatever he is) is only an individual, as i said before, if he is found guilty, then nobody will give a damn about him.

The Facts are very clear

- This guys does not have diplomatic imunity and he was not authorized to carry a weapon
- He killed two people with mutiple bullets and tried to flee the scene
- His colleague ran over and killed a bystander
- The police chased him and caught him
- He has been formally charged with murder.

Now we Pakistanis would like to see justice being done.
The prosecution should seek the death penalty for him.

*there are witnesses who saw the bike chasing the car.
*There are evidences for the fact that the guys in bike were armed and they shot at the diplomat's car
*punjab police have confirmed that one of the bike riders had history of armed robbery.
Instead of selectively picking up points and trying to create conspiracy theories let the investigation by police finish.If he is found guilty and not punished because of deplomatic immunity,then protest.

No they wont, but that david or davis(whatever he is) is only an individual, as i said before, if he is found guilty, then nobody will give a damn about him.

I think Ahmed is right. Govt is under pressure from Public openion. If davis is proven culprit he will be punished. I think he will get prison which will be in end pardoned and silently he will be removed .

US will never want to increase Anti Americanism in Pakistan, similerly Govt wont want that it be called American puppet. So If proven guilty he will get imprisonment which will be silently pardoned.

The Facts are very clear

- This guys does not have diplomatic imunity and he was not authorized to carry a weapon
- He killed two people with mutiple bullets and tried to flee the scene
- His colleague ran over and killed a bystander
- The police chased him and caught him
- He has been formally charged with murder.

Now we Pakistanis would like to see justice being done.
The prosecution should seek the death penalty for him.

*there are witnesses who saw the bike chasing the car.
*There are evidences for the fact that the guys in bike were armed and they shot at the diplomat's car
*punjab police have confirmed that one of the bike riders had history of armed robbery.
Instead of selectively picking facts and trying to create conspiracy theories let the govt investigation finish.If he is found guilty and not punished because of deplomatic immunity,then protest.

Exactly but media is highlighting this issue very much.Same news on every news channel.Hope that government will take some strong action against him

LAHORE: A local court granted six days physical remand of the US national Davis to the police in firing incident in Lahore on Thursday.

Police have registered two cases of the Lahore incident; in one case under Article 302, Davis has been named as accused, while another case has been registered under Article 322 against unknown culprits.

Police today dodged the media by producing the accused American in Cantt court instead of Model Town.

The accused will be produced before the court after six days' remand period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom