What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the big deal guys?He violated the rule and got detained.Law works for everyone including the popular.If it was an average joe such information would not even get into the news.

I understand your grief and anger, and also their justifications, but the ROOTS of the "slavery" that you describe are deep and will not be dug up with this one incident. It will take decades of hard work in education and social and economic progress before any shackles can be broken.

Whatever you say but this could be the first drop of water.... We need to stand united and counter US that's the best time to do this if this time is lost we'll remain darkness for another 100 years

I understand your grief and anger, and also their justifications, but the ROOTS of the "slavery" that you describe are deep and will not be dug up with this one incident. It will take decades of hard work in education and social and economic progress before any shackles can be broken.
a step should be taken and i believe this would be the first step ........INSHALLAH

KARACHI: Secretary Information Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Fauzia Wahab has said that Raymond Davis, accused of killing two Pakistanis in Lahore, enjoyed diplomatic immunity, Geo News reported on Monday.

Addressing a press conference at Karachi Press Club, Fauzia Wahab said that Pakistan is the signatory of Vienna Convention, therefore, all the diplomats enjoy immunity, adding that diplomats cannot be arrested.

She said that Davis possess diplomatic passport, therefore, he enjoys immunity.

Fauzia Wahab further said that United States is the biggest market of Pakistani products. A large number of Pakistanis are living there, she said and added that 80 percent remittance of Pakistan came from the US.(GEO URDU)

RD is not worth billions of dollars that would be otherwise stopped, hence the outcome is logical as was presumed by me looking at my crystal ball.

Now lets see how many people hit the streets a la Egypt!

Despite the predictable capitulation by our pathetic politcians, the Pakistani public can hold its head high.
The US is now on record as an arrogant bully that holds its covert operatives above the law.
Every single government around the world has taken notice and this will affect US relations around the globe.

RD is not worth billions of dollars that would be otherwise stopped, hence the outcome is logical as was presumed by me looking at my crystal ball.

Now lets see how many people hit the streets a la Egypt!
i am afraid to say that you won't find but i hope i am wrong ............ we have divided ourselves in sindhis punjabis,pushtoon,balochis,shia sunis and lots of things ........ we have left being muslims and pakistanis .........................nothing is gonna happen lyke eypt or tunis may ALLAH bless pakistanis towards the right path ................

Why people lose common sense when it comes to India and Pakistan.
He was carrying Huge sum of money to India. This is not a small crime, we need to know why he was carrying that much money to India. If it was other way round that it was understandable that he got payment in black money, but what is the need to take so much money to India.

Give me one explaination.
I also do not understand why if there is a celebrity involved we want to put them above law.

Whatever you say but this could be the first drop of water.... We need to stand united and counter US that's the best time to do this if this time is lost we'll remain darkness for another 100 years

a step should be taken and i believe this would be the first step ........INSHALLAH

Despite the predictable capitulation by our pathetic politcians, the Pakistani public can hold its head high.
The US is now on record as an arrogant bully that holds its covert operatives above the law.
Every single government around the world has taken notice and this will affect US relations around the globe.

i am afraid to say that you won't find but i hope i am wrong ............ we have divided ourselves in sindhis punjabis,pushtoon,balochis,shia sunis and lots of things ........ we have left being muslims and pakistanis .........................nothing is gonna happen lyke eypt or tunis may ALLAH bless pakistanis towards the right path ................

I can appreciate all these sentiments, trust me.

However, the status quo will likely remain for the foreseeable future.

I just have one questions for those calling for utter destruction of US.Where are you people with your honor when Taliban blow dozens of Pakistanis to bits.In fact you even support them!This fake honor is just bullshit.We need to look at the case rationally.If we have to release him then we should for greater interests of Pakistan.Revenge can be taken later on.There is no need to be emotional.A war between US and Pakistan is exactly what Indians wants.So be careful what you wish for.I'd totally support you guys if you had the same feelings towards Taliban but yet you think we should forgive them and become buddies buddies but on US Side you are strictly anti US.This is hypocrisy i think and selective honor.Just because we have nukes does not mean we should start war with US.

we have divided ourselves in sindhis punjabis,pushtoon,balochis,shia sunis and lots of things .

The same shik applies to Indians who are ruled n fooled by Italian, who is looting India - same like Zardari does - both should be out, India Pakistan awam should stand up against swiss banks and get thier money back where it blonged.

I just have one questions for those calling for utter destruction of US.Where are you people with your honor when Taliban blow dozens of Pakistanis to bits.In fact you even support them!This fake honor is just bullshit.We need to look at the case rationally.If we have to release him then we should for greater interests of Pakistan.Revenge can be taken later on.There is no need to be emotional.A war between US and Pakistan is exactly what Indians wants.So be careful what you wish for.I'd totally support you guys if you had the same feelings towards Taliban but yet you think we should forgive them and become buddies buddies but on US Side you are strictly anti US.This is hypocrisy i think and selective honor.

Just ONE word for you STFU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom