What's new

RAW trained Crusader 100 in action in Bangladesh

Who is this Ellias guy? Why did RAW abduct him? :|

Some BNP leader. He was very vocal against transit and the Tipaimukh dam. Dude disappeared all of a sudden and the word is AL & RAW ganged up to abduct him. It's just a rumor at this point, lol.

I find this kind of posts rather hypocritical , one cannot use the flag of
BD and then question the independence for which common people paid dire consequences.

In our struggle for our individualism this kind of characters had been propagating
petty theories against the Muktis before the war, when finished change the
color and started airing how this country would cease to exist in 24 hrs.

But hey! It's been 40 years now.

Anyone who believes in liberation shall also take care of someone involved with
RAW/RAWAMY not the ones who question it, I’m pretty much sure.
The recent abduction of Elias has literally showed the naked
truth of foreign intermingling’s and people are not foolish.
They'll realize what to throw out, in the right time, which isn’t far.

Frankly I could not make head or tail out of your post. What exactly are you trying to say?

Frankly I could not make head or tail out of your post. What exactly are you trying to say?

That's what we should be asking you!

blacky said:
If we cannot understand geopolitics, then we will eaten alive as a people. We failed at geopolitics in 1947 and in 1971, and many decades leading to those seminal turning points.

eaten alive as people?.. could you elaborate?

failed at geopolitics? wow big words, but how do you define "failed"? :lol:

Some BNP leader. He was very vocal against transit and the Tipaimukh dam. Dude disappeared all of a sudden and the word is AL & RAW ganged up to abduct him. It's just a rumor at this point, lol.

RAW don't need to do such stupid things. If we want Tipaimukh Dam we will construct it very easily, could Pakistan stop us from constructing Baglihar Dam even treaty and world bank was involved. Challenge for Tipaimukh Dam is tiny before Baglihar Dam.

If BD knows there are 100 of them and have been trained by RAW, why don't they get them?

They can help BD Army to get trained further!

RAW don't need to do such stupid things. If we want Tipaimukh Dam we will construct it very easily, could Pakistan stop us from constructing Baglihar Dam even treaty and world bank was involved. Challenge for Tipaimukh Dam is tiny before Baglihar Dam.

That's not the point.

These politicians could care less about Tipaimukh's water.

He's just trying to build a public opinion against AL. BD being a democracy, it's only reasonable to believe that AL would want to do something about this guy. And right-wing people believe AL goons are backed by RAW.

That's what we should be asking you!

eaten alive as people?.. could you elaborate?

failed at geopolitics? wow big words, but how do you define "failed"? :lol:

From now on, you are on my ignore list like most Indians. Adios. For all Bangladeshi's here, please note that this guy is here to undermine Bangladesh and its interests. He has no other agenda. Watch out for his posts, specially when he tries to undermine our relations with other friendly nations.

If BD knows there are 100 of them and have been trained by RAW, why don't they get them?

They can help BD Army to get trained further!

Sounds more like Dhallywood movie script 100 based on Movie 300 :rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

THIS IS BANGLAAAAA.........

That's not the point.

These politicians could care less about Tipaimukh's water.

He's just trying to build a public opinion against AL. BD being a democracy, it's only reasonable to believe that AL would want to do something about this guy. And right-wing people believe AL goons are backed by RAW.

how do you know that? man has balls of steel to speak out against the dam. you got to give him the benefit of the doubt. there are good men out there. Stop being so pessimistic.

how do you know that? man has balls of steel to speak out against the dam. you got to give him the benefit of the doubt. there are good men out there. Stop being so pessimistic.

doesn't matter if you have balls of steel , platinum or gold. Your pressure or public opinion is negligible for us when we never felt any pressure for Baglihar Dam.

doesn't matter if you have balls of steel , platinum or gold. Your pressure or public opinion is negligible for us when we never felt any pressure for Baglihar Dam.

this was not directed to an indian and it shouldn't be an indian's business.

According to some facebook pages and a blog a person with white shirt was following Ilias Ali with a motor cycle. This incident has been captured by the CCTV camera of the Ruposhi Bangla Hotel...

http://www.somewhereinblog.net/blog/opushonamoni/29584121

opushonamoni_1335280485_1-389253_400997613257238_313625978661069_1270096_1169071113_n.jpg

According to some facebook pages and a blog a person with white shirt was following Ilias Ali with a motor cycle. This incident has been captured by the CCTV camera of the Ruposhi Bangla Hotel...

http://www.somewhereinblog.net/blog/opushonamoni/29584121

opushonamoni_1335280485_1-389253_400997613257238_313625978661069_1270096_1169071113_n.jpg

:lol:this white man's face is blurred out, i mean these cctv cameras can make faces out of this images....you can't hide that much in bangladesh, its such a small face. The government can pursue it if it really wants. They should have forensic psychologists to investigate his body postures and a profiler.....walking posture, clothing and mood can give a lot about a person.

:lol:this white man's face is blurred out, i mean these cctv cameras can make faces out of this images....you can't hide that much in bangladesh, its such a small face. The government can pursue it if it really wants. They should have forensic psychologists to investigate his body postures and a profiler.....walking posture, clothing and mood can give a lot about a person.

I can not see the time here but one of the comment has said that it is 00:20 and if that is so he was hijacked within the next couple of minutes. But looking at the get up of the person with his walking style seems like he is in white dress but may have connection with law enforcement agency but I can also be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom