What's new

RAW and RAAM

s90

Reaction score
EVERYBODY knows about RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) — the dreaded intelligence agency of India, but nobody knows about RAAM (Riyast-i-Amoor-o-Amanat-i-Milliyah) — the intelligence agency of Afghanistan.

Earlier in the Cold War era, KHAD happened to be the premier Afghan intelligence agency, which was dismantled when the mujahideen and then Taliban took over.

It is not surprising that the recently-formed Afghan intelligence agency, RAAM, has close similarity with the name ‘RAW’.

It has many reasons: RAAM has been established with the help of Indian RAW — a large number of RAW personnel and agents are working in RAAM, who are providing all kinds of assistance, coordination and collaboration. RAAM is in fact the extension and sub-wing of RAW.

The fact that Afghanistan — which is not part of South Asia — has been included in the SAARC, justifies the Indian designs to extend Akhand Bharat’s domain beyond Afghanistan.

It is now an established fact that RAW and RAAM are actively involved in fuelling unrest in Pakistan’s tribal areas.

This is evident from a report that appeared in a section of the press (Oct22), which says that the three arrested members of a militants’ gang especially deputed by the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan — namely Khurram Ishtiaq, Ghulam Mustafa and Shamim — have disclosed that RAW has been funding suicide bomb attacks in Pakistan and that the Indian intelligence agency has funneled Rs680 million through its links with the Afghan secret agency, RAAM.

DAWN.COM | Letters to the Editor | RAW and RAAM

have disclosed that RAW has been funding suicide bomb attacks in Pakistan and that the Indian intelligence agency has funneled Rs680 million through its links with the Afghan secret agency, RAAM.

Money tranfer takes place at the highest level of the agencies.

How can 2 or 3 pawns know, how much money did the head office of RAW in Delhi, transferred to RAAM secretly....

There should be responsible journlism....

If u want to make up things then i can add that RAAM actually refers to the name RAM, which is the name of a Hindu God. So it is the conspiracy of Hindu Zionists to make so called Akhand Bharat, and in order for that they want to take our land.

Plz tell ur dear reporter to add this as well to add fuel to the fire.....

The fact that Afghanistan — which is not part of South Asia — has been included in the SAARC, justifies the Indian designs to extend Akhand Bharat’s domain beyond Afghanistan.

I

Akhand Bharat means 'Undivisible India'....

Akhand means which cannot be divided........

So Akhand Bharat policy is actually to prevent India from fragmenting, rather than expanding it.

What a piece of unresponsible journalism......

Back
Top Bottom