What's new

Rangers in Karachi:- Murder of innocent man

Pak army do the same in khyber pakhtunkhwa, when you dont stop , they would open fire on you without hesitation......in our area army at the check posts opened fire on the car which was coming at great speed, killing husband and wife who was during labour, they were rushing to hospital which was outside town.

Two years ago i was going to home town from peshawer in passenger coach and near karak army caravan opened fire upon us from behind. Either they were warning shots or they missed it. The driver gave full accelaration to coach to get out of range.

Only police know how to deal with public on check posts, and are experienced in identifying criminals and terrorists.

Stop Spreading Crap , and Stop sharing your Idiotic Dreams here .

No One Believes you . .. . Period

Stop Spreading Crap , and Stop sharing your Idiotic Dreams here .

No One Believes you . .. . Period

Do you live in america or canada?
Have you ever been to khyber pakhtunkhwa especially regions south of kohat tunnel?

p.s behave like a think tank

Only police know how to deal with public on check posts, and are experienced in identifying criminals and terrorists.

The sad truth is that police check posts are more for getting bribes from the public rather than stopping the criminals.

YOU GUYS ARE TOOLS IF YOU THINK RANGERS DID ANYTHING WRONG.....................
OBEY THE LAW IF YOU DONT YOU GET SHOT...................

TRY RUNNING FROM A POLICE HERE IN NY WHEN THEY TELL YOU STOP SEE IF YOU GET A OPEN CASKET FUNERAL OR NOT, YOU WILL HAVE SO MANY BULLETS IN YOUR BODY YOUR FAMILY WONT EVEN RECOGNIZE YOU........................... no its not police brutality............... its Called Operational Security................ That Guy probably thought he could run away from rangers as he can from the the pakistan police what an idiot ...............

Do you live in america or canada?
Have you ever been to khyber pakhtunkhwa especially regions south of kohat tunnel?

p.s behave like a think tank

I live in Pakistan , And yes i have been into these areas , more so often , including Miranshah , parachnar , Mohmand Agency ...

So yes I know when someone is spouting Crap .. and trying to badmouth Army .

rangers should get out of karachi they have done nothing useful instead of creating anarchy

So you are sure that the Rangers stopped the car according to proper procedure? Was their intent visible or audible to the driver appropriately? Did the driver ignore that order on purpose? What was the speed of the vehicle and did the stop order leave enough stopping distance for the car?

Those are all facts that the investigation should, and likely will, look into. Otherwise, why not declare that the "Rangers did the right thing" and "the driver was at fault" like you just did as a kneejerk reaction, and end the story?

That evidence should be taken into account by the investigation. Was he going to the hospital in an emergency?
Sur when there is picket it always says "Stop for checks" and the signal was given to stop. Even if he had emergency he should have stopped and inform the lea. I do not bother with local police here but when stopped by ATS, or if its Army checkpoints while entering cantt area, I always stop if signal is given. Armed forces have strict orders so they do not mess around

I live in Pakistan , And yes i have been into these areas , more so often , including Miranshah , parachnar , Mohmand Agency ...

So yes I know when someone is spouting Crap .. and trying to badmouth Army .

Who is badmouthing army? I am merely describing the ground situation...if you are serving in armed forces then you have no credibility...i have many friends and kiliwals in army at captail level, i know how much they lack "bardasht" and are not open to criticism....fauj ko holy cow bana raka hey.

So you are sure that the Rangers stopped the car according to proper procedure? Was their intent visible or audible to the driver appropriately? Did the driver ignore that order on purpose? What was the speed of the vehicle and did the stop order leave enough stopping distance for the car?

Those are all facts that the investigation should, and likely will, look into. Otherwise, why not declare that the "Rangers did the right thing" and "the driver was at fault" like you just did as a kneejerk reaction, and end the story?

That evidence should be taken into account by the investigation. Was he going to the hospital in an emergency?

You can twist it anyway you want!

Who is badmouthing army? I am merely describing the ground situation...if you are serving in armed forces then you have no credibility...i have many friends and kiliwals in army at captail level, i know how much they lack "bardasht" and are not open to criticism....fauj ko holy cow bana raka hey.

I am not serving in the army , and i made my point clear from this post of yours , .....

Haha...we all know about your stories and fantasies!

That is wrong. Most military check posts are effective and work exactly as intended to increase security. There are no reports of military personnel taking bribes. None.

I didnt say any where that they take bribes. They are do their duty with full imaandari and they open fires in accordance with their rules and regulations...but they cant tell apart afghan from local, they cant tell apart smuggler from taliban and so on...they just check NICs and documents...on the other hand police can identify you by merely looking at your face.

And we locals stay away from faujis, they are alert and dangerous as faujis consider our area and people hostile....and treat us with hostile behaviour

what are Rangers? paramilitary forces like CRPF or some police with better arms and training..........?

Back
Top Bottom