What's new

Rangers in Karachi:- Murder of innocent man

I didnt say any where that they take bribes. They are do their duty with full imaandari and they open fires in accordance with their rules and regulations...but they cant tell apart afghan from local, they cant tell apart smuggler from taliban and so on...they just check NICs and documents...on the other hand police can identify you by merely looking at your face.

And we locals stay away from faujis, they are alert and dangerous as faujis consider our area and people hostile....and treat us with hostile behaviour

ROFL, you are talking as if the Army comes from Canada!

That is the exact problem with people like you, you think that the Army is a foreign one of the US, same with intel agencies. This sort of mentality is going to take us down and it already is somewhat.

Fauj main bhi log Waziristan say ****** hotay hain!

A terrorist is a terrorist, be it Afghan, Pathan, Punjabi or whatever. If you don't stop at a checkpost when there are multiple warnings, you are liable to being seen as a suspect and potential terrorist, you do even more suspicious movements, you are then seen as a major threat.

Although I agree with the general notion that Army is sort of ill-equipped to manning a post. A JCO deputed there hasn't been told much, he is sent there by a Major to just man a post, no more instructions.

Although lately, the folks in FATA, Lahore, Pindi, Multan etc are given some 'public relation' tips.

What were you doing in sensitive areas like miranshah, parachinar and mohamand if you are not in the army?

Sight Seeing ..

and how is it relevant to the issue here ?

You can twist it anyway you want!

I am not twisting anything, but listing out the questions that the investigation will ask and find answers to, before anyone can come to a conclusion. That is all.

I didnt say any where that they take bribes. They are do their duty with full imaandari and they open fires in accordance with their rules and regulations...but they cant tell apart afghan from local, they cant tell apart smuggler from taliban and so on...they just check NICs and documents...on the other hand police can identify you by merely looking at your face.

And we locals stay away from faujis, they are alert and dangerous as faujis consider our area and people hostile....and treat us with hostile behaviour

That is all they are required to do - fulfill their duties with honesty and according to the rules.

Sur when there is picket it always says "Stop for checks" and the signal was given to stop. Even if he had emergency he should have stopped and inform the lea. I do not bother with local police here but when stopped by ATS, or if its Army checkpoints while entering cantt area, I always stop if signal is given. Armed forces have strict orders so they do not mess around

The investigation will determine the facts and only then can we conclude whether rules were followed or not.

I am not twisting anything, but listing out the questions that the investigation will ask and find answers to, before anyone can come to a conclusion. That is all.

That is all they are required to do - fulfill their duties with honesty and according to the rules.

The investigation will determine the facts and only then can we conclude whether rules were followed or not.

Well then good luck waiting for the investigation, you will get white hair on your chest before that happens!

ROFL, you are talking as if the Army comes from Canada!

That is the exact problem with people like you, you think that the Army is a foreign one of the US, same with intel agencies. This sort of mentality is going to take us down and it already is somewhat.

Fauj main bhi log Waziristan say ****** hotay hain!

A terrorist is a terrorist, be it Afghan, Pathan, Punjabi or whatever. If you don't stop at a checkpost when there are multiple warnings, you are liable to being seen as a suspect and potential terrorist, you do even more suspicious movements, you are then seen as a major threat.

Marwat qaumi jirga led by Anwar kamal khan of PML-N met army and requested them not to treat lakki like waziristan and not to consider marwat people as hostile ones...The jirga met army because faujis opened fire on aman lashkar men who were carrying guns. They were enforcing curfews during movement from mianwali to waziristan and were shooting any moving human being in lakki and bannu.... @TaimiKhan can confirm this...my own 14 year old cousin got shot by them, he did the mistake of running away when he saw army caravan approaching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pak army do the same in khyber pakhtunkhwa, when you dont stop at specific distance from check post , they would open fire on you without hesitation......in our area army at the check posts opened fire on the car which was coming at great speed, killing husband and wife who was during labour, they were rushing to hospital which was outside town.

Two years ago i was going to home town from peshawer in passenger coach and near karak army caravan opened fire upon us from behind. Either they were warning shots or they missed it. The driver gave full accelaration to coach to get out of range.

Only police know how to deal with public on check posts, and are experienced in identifying criminals and terrorists.

In case one you yourself mentioned that car was coming at speed. I would ***** back if a car is coming towards me at great speed for all I know its a terrorist with explisive laiden car.
In case number two, how sure are you that the coach driver had nothing on him? May be he had some illegal stuff on him? For all I know it could be looters in army uniform

You are right investigation will determine everything but if you believe that after one signal they should have fired a warning shot than sorry my brother when it comes to reality all sop goes to khadda because by the time you fire warning shot the terrorist/muggers can done one so simple ryle stop, they dont stop? Shot to kill

YOU GUYS ARE TOOLS IF YOU THINK RANGERS DID ANYTHING WRONG.....................
OBEY THE LAW IF YOU DONT YOU GET SHOT...................

TRY RUNNING FROM A POLICE HERE IN NY WHEN THEY TELL YOU STOP SEE IF YOU GET A
OPEN CASKET FUNERAL OR NOT, YOU WILL
HAVE SO MANY BULLETS IN YOUR BODY YOUR FAMILY WONT EVEN RECOGNIZE YOU........................... no its not police brutality............... its Called Operational Security................ That Guy probably thought
he could run away from rangers as he can from the the pakistan police what an idiot ...............

There are no checkposts in NY.

I dont know which NY you are talking abt. Actually police here shoot @tyres in order to make u stop(note that this happens if u fails to stop when they use normal ways).

@Topic as Pmln hs come 2 power they wll resume where they abndn @1990s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rangers should leave and hand over power to the dominant political party, MQM, and give them full right to crack down on any criminals/PTI Sympathisers/terrorists

Rangers should leave and hand over power to the dominant political party, MQM, and give them full right to crack down on any criminals/PTI Sympathisers/terrorists

This belongs to 'Stupid and funny from all over the world'. The same MQM which says part karachi from Pakistan.....Nice try!

Sight Seeing ..

and how is it relevant to the issue here ?

You dont go there for sight seeing. You cant roam in tribal areas without proper refrence.
it is relevant because your credibilty is questionable, not mine.

This belongs to 'Stupid and funny from all over the world'. The same MQM which says annex karachi from Pakistan.....Nice try!

The MQM is a peaceful organisation. Altaf Husain wants to bring peace to Karachi and Pakistan. He is one of the bravest leaders of Pakistan, who is willing to speak out against the Taliban. MQM has also protested many times against the Armed wings of political parties like the ANP, Jammat-e-Islaami and PTI, calling on the government for deweaponisation

Back
Top Bottom