What's new

Rangers in Karachi:- Murder of innocent man

heres another one

you guys are major tools if you think rangers did any thing wrong i know where this world is going with all that bollywood thinking ... A time will come when most of you will also complain to your mother and father about them giving birth to you....... cuz all you do is complain and dont follow the law

Last edited by a moderator:
In sarfraz case the ranger was sentenced to death..even though it was a freak accident the latter tried to grab his gun as you can see in the video...and the ranger freaked out and he got shoot..... and in this case the idiot drivers own stupidity was the cause...

here is another one NOW I WANT YOU TO COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE @<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=139145" target="_blank">American</a></u>Pakistani

:rofl:

Stop following Brits and indians IF YOU WANNA SAVE YOUr NATION FOLLOW THE GOOD"OL USA's EXAMPLE OF LAW ENFORCMENT

BOLLYWOOD Is not real people
no one shoots at tires

Officer told him to put the knife down which he didn't obey, obviously the suspect was proved armed.

Police says that they shoot him because his hands reached under the seats, they thought he was searching for weapon.

i'm not you daddy so don't tell me that thing again what your daddy might be doing since you are born.

YOu should change your name to Bollywood pakistani ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THEIR IS A THING CALLED SPIKES WHICH LE IN USA USES TO BLOW OUT TIRE THEY DONT SHOOT THE TIRES AND THEY DEFFINATELY DONT SHOOT GUNS IN THE AIR AS A WARNING SHOT

:rofl: kids these days

In sarfraz case the ranger who sentenced to death..even though it was a freak accident the latter tried to grab his gun as you can see in the video...and the ranger freaked out and he got shoot..... and in this case the idiot drivers own stupidity was the cause...

lololol!!!

the dumbest logic ever!

the ranger got freaked out because the unarmed guy was just trying to stop him from shooting and then when the guy was at least 2 yards apart he shot him on point blank range :lol:

In sarfraz case the ranger who sentenced to death..even though it was a freak accident the latter tried to grab his gun as you can see in the video...and the ranger freaked out and he got shoot..... and in this case the idiot drivers own stupidity was the cause...

Thank you some one understands the law I hope these Kids that say that rangers were wrong that are living in USA would dare pull a stunt like that and see if they live to tell another day

Officer told him to put the knife down which he didn't obey, obviously the suspect was proved armed.

SAME LOGIC if rangers told him to stop to check his vehicle may be he got explosives or Drugs or some other sh!t god knows what and he did not OBEY what the rangers suppose to do let him go so he can BLow something up

they had to shoot him

Mr. Bollywood Pakistani

No one should be handed a gun without a psychology test.
I saw guns given to alot of illiterate guards in pakistan, These same guards think they are rambo yet they don't know ABC.
These same guards end up shooting unarmed kids without mercy.

SAME LOGIC if rangers told him to stop to check his vehicle may be he got explosives or Drugs or some other sh!t god knows what and he did not OBEY what the rangers suppose to do let him go so he can BLow something up

No same logic, because one in your video was clearly armed whereas the innocent man rangers shot was unarmed. I don't blame the rangers too because they follow the orders & nawaz noora had given order to resume 90's activities again.

Mr. Bollywood Pakistani

No offense buddy but it seems like you doing a cheap publicity stunt or advertising campaign for your daddy. Unlike you i've taste in different movies not your cheap bollywood love stories.

people movies are not real and they would get u killed in an incident watch this

No same logic, because one in your video was clearly armed whereas the innocent man rangers shot was unarmed. I don't blame the rangers too because they follow the orders & nawaz noora had given order to resume 90's activities again.

No offense buddy but it seems like you doing a cheap publicity stunt or advertising campaign for your daddy. Unlike you i've taste in different movies not your cheap bollywood love stories.

mr. bollywood pakistani the video i am talking about which you qouted was not the knife one but the one where the shot the guy in the car which cut them off and did nott obey the stop signthey gave.

why are you talking about my family i am not talking about ur mom or ur dad why are u talking about my dad

plz explain mr. bollywood pakistani

people movies are not real and they would get u killed in an incident watch this

incident? do you know hoodlums? do you know gangsters? do you know drug traders? many blacks are known criminals, they are notorious

a run away car needed to be stopped, it was not a direct threat period

There is a medical condition called "post-dialysis washout" which may explain the driver's inability to follow the instructions given to him. He really should not have been driving himself home after hemodialysis. He probably was having washout symptoms.

His friend was supposedly driving the car!

And good luck explaining that to a matric pass guy who has to do his 8 hour shift in a fcked up environment with a chance of a suicide bomber coming from anywhere anytime.

incident? do you know hoodlums? do you know gangsters? do you know drug traders? many blacks are known criminals, they are notorious

see what i mean their your argument is one sided bias, If blacks are all these then it is know in Pakistan that they have suicide car bombers SO they need to shoot the driver if it dont obey the rangers at traffic stop before it blows up and cause Major causuilty, it would make sence to have one dead over 10,15 or 100

and Please dont Argue with me MR.Brucewillis,,, I see where you get your perception of life and how it is and how it should be...........

BYE

I am still Waiting on Responce from Mr.BOLLYWOOD PAKISTANI why is he talking about my dad when i never said nothing about his family and
also Show me a video where they SHoot Tires here in USA, ALL OF THEM USE a device called Spike its a tactical device which is laid to Penetrate the Rubber of tires to puncture it and cause it to Flaten out so the vehicle can slow down and possibly stop..........

MOST *** TIRES wont Get penetrated UNLESS ur using a .50 cal Bullet which is a heavy anti-material round

This ain't a movie dawg--50cent

His friend was supposedly driving the car!

And good luck explaining that to a matric pass guy who has to do his 8 hour shift in a fcked up environment with a chance of a suicide bomber coming from anywhere anytime.

Your point is well taken that it is very hard to do the right thing all the time in such a highly stressful environment.

You are an authentic racist idiot. If I was a mod on this forum, I would have banned you permanently.

Back
Top Bottom