What's new

Ramzan Kareem Mubarak

In Ramadan we are more closer to our religion, more inclined towards Allah. There can be no better occasion then this to think about ourselves and our role in society. Why every year we are falling victim to calamities. The first thing we should know is that such calamities come once sufficient disorder is created in a society which includes all moral,social, economic, religious and cultural disorders. I hope we all will think what disorder we have created and do remedial measures. Please remember nature doesn't sustain disorders for long, it takes its own corrective measures.

Ramadan e Kareem Mubarak to all Muslim brothers.

Sab ka meri taraf se ramazan Mubarak aur bhot khooshiyan aur sab se ziayad Flood Effecties ka mushkiliat jald as jald door karee ALLAH

40767_455362642237_124855802237_6225098_5476408_n.jpg

Dua (Supplication ) from the QURAN

Rabbana wala tuhammilna maa laa taaqata lana bihi waAAfu anna waghfirlanaa warhamnaa anta mawlaana fansurna alal qawmil kaafireen

Our Lord ! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear,grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us.You are our Protector.Help us against those who deny the truth

Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 286

Dua (supplication) from the Quran

Rabbana la tuzigh quloobanaa baAAda iz hadaytana wahab lanaa min ladunka rahmatan innaka antal wahhaab

TRANSLATION:
Our Lord! make not our hearts to deviate after Thou hast guided us aright and grant us from Thee mercy;surely Thou art the most liberal Giver

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

SUBHANALLAH Aisha Bhan please keep it up nice duas thanx alot sister

your welcome brother

I missed suhoor today :cry: :cry: :cry:
And last thing I had was a glass of chocolate milk at midnight. So I am going for 21 hour fast now.
Grrr! I was just taking a nap and overslept by about 45 minutes, and when I woke up I was so tempted to just grab a glass of water and drink it. I hope I make it through the day :sick:

well living alone in a foreign country, you gotta do all the chores by yourself including cooking :P

PLUS there's work too hehe :D but I do spend a lot of time on the forum, its just that I prefer to read more than write ;)

Dua for the Ruku (bowing in prayer)

Subhaanaka Allaahumma Rabbanaa wa bihamdika Allaahum-maghfir lee.

Glory is to You, O Allah, our Lord, and praise is Yours. O Allah, forgive me.

سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّنَا وَبِحَمْدِكَ اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي

Al-Bukhari 1/99, Muslim 1/350.

Back
Top Bottom