What's new

Rajoana Hanging case,Punjab on alert,a curious case of Indian system

Gippy Grewal updated his status- "SIKH REHAM NAHI , INSAF MANGDE"

Hope my dear fellow Indians listen to it.

Hanging is cancelled indefenatly .

Looks like I have to go to collge tommarow......wtf.

On lighter note- all the shops and establishments were closed except Liquor stores in Punjab............we just cant live without it........lol

Gippy Grewal updated his status- "SIKH REHAM NAHI , INSAF MANGDE"

Hope my dear fellow Indians listen to it.

Hanging is cancelled indefenatly .

Looks like I have to go to collge tommarow......wtf.

On lighter note- all the shops and establishments were closed except Liquor stores in Punjab............we just cant live without it........lol

Hahahaha...that is so true...just enjoying my Patiala peg while typing...lol

Guys if beant singh is really such a bad person.. and this person has killed him then he should not be hanged... it is not rare of rare events....but he has committed a crime so he cant be left like that by courts.. so he should be given life imprisonment..
its like a husband killing his wife for outside affairs... and we have seen courts not giving the husband death penelty but life imprisonment.... so should happen in this case...

BUT BUT

if ONLY beant singh was killed by him... NOT THE CASE....15 other innocent Indians were killed? So he deserves death penalty only... and nothing short.

Yes if he had killed Beant Singh ONLY i will support all punjabis in saving this guy. I am also from punjab. Bhagat Singh will never kill innocent people to kill one bad guy. What he did is terrorism and since he killed innocent indians due to the blast without any remorse I have no hesitation in saying he is no Bhagat Singh andhe deserves death penalty.

Bhagat Singh will plan the murder to kill only Beant Singht but would not kill the innocent Indians and rather leave him alive if he cant kill him alone...

and if people want to idolise him... do so its their wish.. but law and fiarness demands he should be held culprit for brutal murder of 15 innocent Indians ( not counting beant singh in this but only otheers).. what fault the others had? what about their children , parents, and family members. they had no reason to see their loved ones been blown to pieces.

Let me help here...The demand is pretty simple...Hang this guy but before that hang the 84 criminals...and hang the people who killed hundreds of innocent in the 10 years when punjab was simply turned into a police state.....Is this a fair demand??

sorry bro not agree to u...not fair... cacnt stop hanging one criminal who is convicted coz other criminals are not convicted... this way no one will ever be convicted.... rape victim will demand first prosecute other rape accused who were let off or werent prosecuted..n like wise.

sorry bro not agree to u...not fair... cacnt stop hanging one criminal who is convicted coz other criminals are not convicted... this way no one will ever be convicted.... rape victim will demand first prosecute other rape accused who were let off or werent prosecuted..n like wise.

You have a fair point but that works in an ideal scenario......However think from this perspective...there were 4000+ people killed in 84 riots...Almost 3 decades have passed and not a single conviction...Thousands of innocent were killed/missing during insurgency era and only 19 policemen faced convictions....When justice is denied at such a level then be prepared for so called unjust demands from people.....Fair???

I believe this is a correct decision by the govt. However I wont celebrate it. The cause is much more grave and there are thousands of such battles to be won before one can celebrate.

its history that for any kind of injustice,no body gets punished here.

84,anderson,gujarat riot......

our political class in curse on us..and sometimes i am ashamed to be called as indian.

our internal system is very very weak and we fk our own people who sacrifice for country

The hanging issue has become a joke in india for last 9-10 yrs. whenever someone is given death sentence there are protests in various parts of india. when killers of rajiv gandhi received death sentence there were protests in Tamil nadu, in case of afzal guru there were protests in Kashmir & now there are protests in punjab. many ppl are saying that Rajoana was justified in killing former C.M of punjab because he gave free hand to police which resulted in fake encounters of many innocents but those same ppl forget that 17 more persons were killed in that blast too & those 17 persons had nothing to do with any fake encounters, they were also innocent. where it is written that to avenge killings of innocent one should kill other innocents. even if Beant singh was culprit but what abt 17 others who got killed along with him, nobody is talking abt them. atleast Rajoana & his co-conspirators should be hanged for killing 17 innocent persons if not for killing Beant singh but due to ****** politics this will not happen, so it is better to abolish death sentence in this country & no no one should be given death sentence not even Ajmal kasab.

Why are people glorifying the likes of K.P.S Gill :confused:
Maybe they haven't seen their relative's rounded up and sent to prison because they had long beards.Electrocuted and pliers used to pull off his nails eventually dying because of torture.Official report's saying caught while carrying guns (3 guns,pistol and ammunition.. I mean seriously:hitwall:)..... Originally caught near Rohtak while he was going to Calcutta on his lorry where he was living from the last 40 years.Oh by the way he was my Uncle (Massad) .

We have a lot of stories how common people were framed as Khalastani and killed to get medals and promotions,all with the blessing's of K.P.S Gill and Bent Singh :tdown:

Edit:
I'm pretty sure no one will get justice 84 victim's,2001 victim's,fake encounter in Punjab,Kashmir and North East.But at least stop glorifying murdrer's :shout:

If the culprit is set free, it will expose the weekness of indian leadership, and shows how powerfull the sikhs are.
Message sent..............
Sir,expect a Khalastani group at your door steps in few mins

:rofl::rofl:

Ban Capital Punishment

Jai Ho Solitary Confinement.

You have a fair point but that works in an ideal scenario......However think from this perspective...there were 4000+ people killed in 84 riots...Almost 3 decades have passed and not a single conviction...Thousands of innocent were killed/missing during insurgency era and only 19 policemen faced convictions....When justice is denied at such a level then be prepared for so called unjust demands from people.....Fair???

fair.. butt the educated ones should not support this. let the uneducated follow in emotions n politics.

this guy rajoana is not like kasab or afzal guru.. this guy never asked for clemency. instead he wrote letters to punjab cm and akali dal for not asking for revoking his death sentence. this so called killer has donated his vital body organs.

No dout , insurgency was defeated by Sikhs ,but at what cost??
All the industry fled Punjab, 40,000 people died, former army chief got killed, former CM got killed, Punjab govt. Came under heavy financial crises and still not recovered.
You might like it , but as a punjabi I dont want anything that back in Punjab.
If some thing needs to be done is hang all those killed 5000 sikhs in delhi.......everything will be over for ever

Hmm.. Ok i understand you have this demand, and I support you in this demand.
But you demand this from whom ?
It is who , you hold these grudges against ??
The Govt..??
Then mind you from past 8 years we have this Sikh PM in the center, so if u had this demand you should have asked from the PM, and if he doesn't take action against the culprits then issue a fatwa against him as u said Akal takht has authority to do so and MMS might be polishing boots in gurudwara.

Please dont mind, but seriously, I hate people like you, who on one hand come to the public forums and the media , and talk about the injustices , Tytlers, marriage acts etc etc.. but on the other hand support the same man(MMS) and the same Govt. who has actually been responsible for all this.

Back
Top Bottom