What's new

Rahul G tell us why U should be elected over Modi

People here think and believe the media blitz from the modi camp . they fail to take into account that most parties will not touch the bjp with a barge pole if modi is a candidate.

I think it's the otherway around my friend. Despite the constant media blitzkrieg against him for the past 10yrs he still managed to gain popularity by addressing people directly over media's head. Few media houses have even employed speakers to speak against Modi all the time... such is the desperation!!

Ha ha are you nuts mate? AP ? the deal is done . the YSR will support the congress in the center and the congress will support them in the state. wait for just 13 months and see.

That is what I said. Congress is getting elected NOT because of any perfomance, but by the caste-communal divide,fool and rule tactics that it has inherited from the British and perfected. Precisely the reason why this party is a malignant tumor that will take India to its doom and you can be proud that you have played a part in that :)

I think it's the otherway around my friend. Despite the constant media blitzkrieg against him for the past 10yrs he still managed to gain popularity by addressing people directly over media's head. Few media houses have even employed speakers to speak against Modi all the time... such is the desperation!!

mate the media wars continue. but its the votes on the ground and the support from allies which count. he has none as members in his own party do not support him.

Boss,it is not about giving a chance.

Rajiv Gandhi had the same thing going for him in the 1980s and even though he came in 1984 after his mom's death,fresh ideas were needed for the stagnant country and even his noviceness was no barrier as he was genuine.

But we dont need that now,Modi has great policies and balls to institutionalize them and we dont the usual Congress politicos using verbosity and cheap money to escape disasters.

Actually JB is right...no one wants to touch Modi. not just nitish in Bihar

That is what I said. Congress is getting elected NOT because of any perfomance, but by the caste-communal divide,fool and rule tactics that it has inherited from the British and perfected. Precisely the reason why this party is a malignant tumor that will take India to its doom and you can be proud that you have played a part in that :)

You do realize that we are talking about politics? like i said its all about power. and who can play the game better.

Little snapshot of our 'SECULAR' flag bearers & their version of freedom of expression...

Krait with all due respect . you have yet to understand politics, he will never stand for the PM post . it will go to PC or Anthony . the days of the gandhi leading from the front are over . they do not need to . there are far more capable individuals in the party . they just have to lead the party . which they do very ably .

The whole power without accountability thing.

Works wonders for the Gandhis :)

But, disaster for the nation having two Prime Ministers. One in 7 RCR and other at 10 Janpath. :sad:

Lets wait till 4-5 months more.They will decide the last bet and 2-3 scams more will throw the congress out as seen from past.
I just see Modi popularity rising with not a fraction getting down.

I guess the best test is that of time . :)
we both will be here for a while my friend and we can debate the merits of the campaign after the win/loss.

Indira Gandhi may have done somethings wrong here and there, but she was an amazing woman.
Rahul Gandhi is corrupt, I admit! But atleast he is trying, give him a chance. All politicians are corrupt, i understand but I just feel like people have this bias against him without actually giving him a chance. He's really not that bad, I mean if you want to know what bad politicians are haha check out Pakistan.

This is actually not the only issue with him. He is equally stupid too. Plus he is doing the same drama his great grandpa started.
And people have bias against him because he talks of completely changing the system. The same system which his family has created and nurtured since independence. He has a huge chip over his shoulder. And I hate him because of the way Congressis treat him. A person must not be allowed to be a PM if he wants to be treated as Yuvraj ( Prince)...

Surprise for few ? :omghaha: ;)

Samajwadi Party leader Mulayam Singh Yadav today surprised everyone in Lok Sabha by saying that his party would change its view towards BJP, if it changes its "policy and mindset" towards Muslims and Kashmir. - See more at: SP would change view towards BJP: Mulayam Singh Yadav - Indian Express

SP would change view towards BJP: Mulayam Singh Yadav - Indian Express

i can quote a 100 other turn arounds mulayamji has done in the past. including more recently supporting mamta during her rebelleion with congress on the president issue and then dumping her....

It started with this:

Mamata, Mulayam reject Sonia's choice, dim Pranab's presidential hopes - Times Of India

and ended with this:

Trinamool calls Mulayam a 'traitor' | NDTV.com

Actually JB is right...no one wants to touch Modi. not just nitish in Bihar

Tell me or talk with me when nitish will go from NDA or choose congress otherwise these are brain farts.

Who is running from BJP? Even SP is talking that they can normalize its view .. and mayawati have joined BJP previously ..

AS i said,Modi have to bring few more numbers,alliance are ready from top of india to tail

Surprise for few ? :omghaha: ;)

Samajwadi Party leader Mulayam Singh Yadav today surprised everyone in Lok Sabha by saying that his party would change its view towards BJP, if it changes its "policy and mindset" towards Muslims and Kashmir. - See more at: SP would change view towards BJP: Mulayam Singh Yadav - Indian Express

SP would change view towards BJP: Mulayam Singh Yadav - Indian Express

BUDDY, what do you think it is??

It's INDIAN POLITICS.

IDEOLOGIES are a mirage here, it's just the GAME of Where the POWER lies.

IF Left & Right can together form a govt. at Center than anything is Possible here.

Back
Top Bottom