What's new

Rahul G tell us why U should be elected over Modi

BJP came in existence during 80's and now they are in position to be an alternative of congress who ruled india under fist or under name of gandhis.Its not easy to make party and be an alternative.Otherwise look at BSP or SP in UP,they have been just only regional party not national party despite of their 15-20 yrs old tenure ..

explain to me wise one...both mulayam and mayawati are standing in line to support congress. How does the BJP win national without UP? Andhra will remain with congress, and many other seats secured through alliances. I still don't see a major shakeup. Even you must agree that there is no mass movement that's gonna get direct votes for BJP from UP, AP, TN, Kerala, even maharashtra is questionable. Where is this equation dude?

Sir you cannot SHY away from this anymore.

This is a FACT that Mr. Gandhi Claims the most powerful POST of India.

But he hardly answers any of the queries put out by the common man.

NO ONE IS AFRAID OF HIM, But if he claims to be my country's PM, can't he be even QUESTIONED by the very countrymen on whom he want to rule??

Isn't this a DEMOCRATIC country??

Media almost 24*7*365*(last 10 years) digs the profile of Mr. Modi since he like Mr. Gandhi claims that Post, than it's OK.

But if someone ask few questions to Mr. Gandhi than he has committed the ultimate Sin??

You can't talk about 2004 & '09, the elections in 2014 will be fought INDEPENDENT of earlier two results.

OP asked 13 questions, i only want to ask 1 - What Profile does he has to become the most powerful office bearer in India apart from him being a GANDHI??

He occupies no govt post , nor does he have any direct say(though i think otherwise) all he is is the vice president of the congress party. can he help it if people call him powerful:)

BJP has been WANTING to serve bharat mata for each of the 65 years sir...they always keep losing elections, lose deposits etc. they really are experts in swatting flies in parliament canteens for sure. :partay:
cause BJP is the only party which doesnt play caste & minority politics ... they r straight forward ... they dont want to divide India ... while Congressis learned the Divide & rule policy well from its Mentors the British ...

Nabam tuki – Arunachal Pradesh
Nallari Kiran Kumar Reddy – Andhra Pradesh
Tarun Gogoi – Assam
Sheila Dikshit – Delhi
Bhupinder Singh Hooda – Haryana
Prithviraj Chavan – Maharashtra
Okram Ibobi Singh – Manipur
Pu Lalthanhawla – Mizoram
Ashok Gehlot – Rajasthan
Mukul Sangma – Meghalaya
Oommen Chandy – Kerala
Vijay Bahuguna - Uttarakhand

read it mate . the CM and the states congress rules. :)

i can guarantee you,congress will loose haryana,rajasthan and even Maharashtra(doubtful but 90% sure) if elections are held now.
i dont know about rest of the states as they have less or no presence of BJP.Last time congress saved its a## by purchasing 2-3 seats in haryana.
Reason for poor performance of BJP is leader.I dont see advani as leader but Modi is..I will again vote for congress if modi is not chosen as PM candidate.

He occupies no govt post , nor does he have any direct say(though i think otherwise) all he is is the vice president of the congress party. can he help it if people call him powerful:)
Na we call him PowerFOOL... :rofl:

explain to me wise one...both mulayam and mayawati are standing in line to support congress. How does the BJP win national without UP? Andhra will remain with congress, and many other seats secured through alliances. I still don't see a major shakeup. Even you must agree that there is no mass movement that's gonna get direct votes for BJP from UP, AP, TN, Kerala, even maharashtra is questionable. Where is this equation dude?

People here think and believe the media blitz from the modi camp . they fail to take into account that most parties will not touch the bjp with a barge pole if modi is a candidate.

Tarun Gogoi – Assam
Sheila Dikshit – Delhi
Ashok Gehlot – Rajasthan
Mukul Sangma – Meghalaya
Oommen Chandy – Kerala

thats UPA ruled states i.e Congress + Alliance understand Buddhus Follower...

Indira Gandhi may have done somethings wrong here and there, but she was an amazing woman.
Rahul Gandhi is corrupt, I admit! But atleast he is trying, give him a chance. All politicians are corrupt, i understand but I just feel like people have this bias against him without actually giving him a chance. He's really not that bad, I mean if you want to know what bad politicians are haha check out Pakistan.

Boss,it is not about giving a chance.

Rajiv Gandhi had the same thing going for him in the 1980s and even though he came in 1984 after his mom's death,fresh ideas were needed for the stagnant country and even his noviceness was no barrier as he was genuine.

But we dont need that now,Modi has great policies and balls to institutionalize them and we dont the usual Congress politicos using verbosity and cheap money to escape disasters.

Tarun Gogoi – Assam
Sheila Dikshit – Delhi
Ashok Gehlot – Rajasthan
Mukul Sangma – Meghalaya
Oommen Chandy – Kerala

Well next time you can forget Andhra and Rajasthan. Atleast in rajasthan it will only be defeated. In Andhra it will be decimated.

But no problem, we the Congis, corrupt par excellence, will make an underhand deal with YSR Congress, the same party leader we are holding in jail now using the Congress Bureau of Investigation and attempt to come to power.

i can guarantee you,congress will loose haryana,rajasthan and even Maharashtra(doubtful but 90% sure) if elections are held now.
i dont know about rest of the states as they have less or no presence of BJP.Last time congress saved its a## by purchasing 2-3 seats in haryana.
Reason for poor performance of BJP is leader.I dont see advani as leader but Modi is..I will again vote for congress if modi is not chosen as PM candidate.

Haryana is no contest as the chautallas are in jail facing a long sentence . who is the alternative in the state? not the bjp .
rajasthan may see a resurgence of the bjp but thats only because of vasandhuraje , she has been a popular leader.
Maharashtra will not go to the bjp . they hardly have any presence in the state . only the msn and SS can compete with the congress but they are too fractional at the moment . and unless they get their act together in the next 12 months they will sit in opp for another 5 years.

Mayawati? or Mulayam..

Mate if numbers are there then these guys will be first to support Modi.BJP will rise in UP and even mulayam was praising BJP 3 days back.They are opportunist and just show them danda of CBI,they will support.BJP needs support of one of them and mayawati will be the best.

Regarding to MAHA,MNS with shiv sena will support modi and they have already shown it before.

Well,2-3 scams will put this govt in graveyard and it will happen and dont bring states here as their election is different then national one.

I have doubt on AP and kerala but not on TN

Seriously ? Congress is heading for a decimation in Andhra. This time there is no YSR around. The only reason Congress was winning was on the personal charisma of one man YSR.

And as for SP and BSP standing in line - they will lick the arse of anyone in power.

This is SP,

No issues with BJP if it changes stand on Muslims: Mulayam - Rediff.com India News

Now you see, the whole stand-on-Muslims is a subjective one and these politicians can twist their words anyway to go to the side wind is blowing.

Regarding TN, there is a snowball's chance in hell that the Cong-DMK alliance is going to fare better than 2009.

This time around it is going to be ADMK that is gonna get majority seats and ADMK is going with BJP.

Well next time you can forget Andhra and Rajasthan. Atleast in rajasthan it will only be defeated. In Andhra it will be decimated.

But no problem, we the Congis, corrupt par excellence, will make an underhand deal with YSR Congress, the same party leader we are holding in jail now using the Congress Bureau of Investigation and attempt to come to power.

Ha ha are you nuts mate? AP ? the deal is done . the YSR will support the congress in the center and the congress will support them in the state. wait for just 13 months and see.

Tarun Gogoi – Assam
Sheila Dikshit – Delhi

Ashok Gehlot – Rajasthan
Mukul Sangma – Meghalaya
Oommen Chandy – Kerala

The 7 states in BOLD will have nearly NO IMPACT on LS 2014 elections as they together count just 30 odd seat of total 543. Anyways, Congress can't be even sure of winning all 30 of them.

+ AP is surely out of Congress hand, it's Jagan Ready all the way.

+ Almost 100% sure of Maharashtra & Rajasthan swinging the BJP's side.

+ Kerala will be 50-50 b/w left & congress by looking to the assembly elections result.

Not sure of Haryana though.

Haryana is no contest as the chautallas are in jail facing a long sentence . who is the alternative in the state? not the bjp .
rajasthan may see a resurgence of the bjp but thats only because of vasandhuraje , she has been a popular leader.
Maharashtra will not go to the bjp . they hardly have any presence in the state . only the msn and SS can compete with the congress but they are too fractional at the moment . and unless they get their act together in the next 12 months they will sit in opp for another 5 years.

Lets wait till 4-5 months more.They will decide the last bet and 2-3 scams more will throw the congress out as seen from past.
I just see Modi popularity rising with not a fraction getting down.

Back
Top Bottom