What's new

Rafale and JF-17 Thunder to compete in Serbia.

IMO

Rafale class fighters are Typhoon & F16/60 & Gripen NG

Fighters in the JFT class are

Gripen c/d,, F16/C/D,, MIRAGE2000-5 & J10

I AM LOOKING AT COST. both to buy and to operate & the technology they wud provide

stormforce , i cant believe my eyes! is this REALLY you? You just put jft blk1 with gripen/f16 c/d
and m2k
--- that too in technology they provide?
:oops:

Fighters in the JFT class are

Gripen c/d,, F16/C/D,, MIRAGE2000-5 & J10

shocked.gif

1) Well i have questions,
A) what about avionics?
B) Which radar?
C) type of missiles it will support Western or Chinese?

2) As soon as you put western radar the cost will increase, Remember PAF also like to have western radar but didn't get one.

3) 2nd thing is PAK itself, as soon as PAK involve in this deal , Serbs going to reject it (Kosovo War)

4) Govt is Pro Western but Army is Pro Russian. and most of weapon system is Russian.

1) Well i have questions,
A) what about avionics? B) Which radar? C) type of missiles it will support Western or Chinese?

2) As soon as you put western radar the cost will increase, Remember PAF also like to have western radar but didn't get one.

3) 2nd thing is PAK itself, as soon as PAK involve in this deal , Serbs going to reject it (Kosovo War)

4) Govt is Pro Western but Army is Pro Russian. and most of weapon system is Russian.

Western Option is eliminated on JF-17, Chinese KLJ has demonstrated well beyond expectations.

Serbia is an independence country it got its independence from Yugoslavia. All Russian equipment specially Air Force was under sanctions after the War Air Force was sort of deactivated until Serbia got independence. Government/Military of Serbia is more moderate and have good relations with both West and Russia.

Since you are not part of the delegation you are not in position to declare why would Serbian Ministry of Defense reject Pakistan's involvement.

Western Option is eliminated on JF-17, Chinese KLJ has demonstrated well beyond expectations.

Serbia is an independence country it got its independence from Yugoslavia. All Russian equipment specially Air Force was under sanctions after the War Air Force was sort of deactivated until Serbia got independence. Government/Military of Serbia is more moderate and have good relations with both West and Russia.

Since you are not part of the delegation you are not in position to declare why would Serbian Ministry of Defense reject Pakistan's involvement.

Iam not Declaring, aim telling the most possible secenario based of current facts. Moreover time is already move ahead of Yugoslavia, so please get your knowledge updated.

I hope you know the events on Kosovo war with Serbia where serbia supported by Russians and even they brought down F-117 with russian help. and Pak support Kosovo rebels along with western army with their Anti Tank weapons which is acknowledge by Pak also.

After war, Pro-Westrean Govt was installed in Serbia and but national feeling is still with Russians.

Rafale and JF-17 are not even the same class how the hell are they competing against each other?

I am not saying JF-17 is a bad plane but each one of those two fills a different role. Rafale is a two engine with longer range. Rafale is a multirole true just like the JF-17 but it follows a different doctrine than that of the JF-17. For instance when you want to buy a plane you put A LOT of considerations. Like borders bases locations Rival Air forces and Air defense that sort of thing.

Personally I would pick 3 JF-17 in place of one Rafale but Two rafales in place of 4 JF-17s why??

3 vs 1 is in that the JF-17s will be able to carry out multiple missions and the price on war machine if one is shot down is not that large also Rafale has AESA and longer range missiles and generally a better over all load out. So if I was to chose between 1 Rafale and two JF-17s I would pick the one rafale. Loiter time in Rafale is better which means it can carry multiple missions easier. However as I said 3 JF-17s will surpass the Rafale in that. And the price of JF-17 clearly helps. But then you require more crew more ammunition and in general more money even on the long run in maintenance etc.

Can anyone tell me how many aircraft the Serbs want to procure? I think the JF-17 Block-2 might or might not have a dual seat but it will incorporate FLIR, IFRP, Composite material, RD-93B/WS-13(100KN) and advance avionics with next generation weapons.
Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+Thunder+FC-20+carryies+PL-12+%2528PiLi-12%2529+SD-10+%2528ShanDian-10%2529+BVRAAM+%2528Beyond+visual+range+Air+to+Air+Missile%2529+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+ariforce++%25281%2529.jpg

Rafale and JF-17 are not even the same class how the hell are they competing against each other?

I am not saying JF-17 is a bad plane but each one of those two fills a different role. Rafale is a two engine with longer range. Rafale is a multirole true just like the JF-17 but it follows a different doctrine than that of the JF-17. For instance when you want to buy a plane you put A LOT of considerations. Like borders bases locations Rival Air forces and Air defense that sort of thing.

Personally I would pick 3 JF-17 in place of one Rafale but Two rafales in place of 4 JF-17s why??

3 vs 1 is in that the JF-17s will be able to carry out multiple missions and the price on war machine if one is shot down is not that large also Rafale has AESA and longer range missiles and generally a better over all load out. So if I was to chose between 1 Rafale and two JF-17s I would pick the one rafale. Loiter time in Rafale is better which means it can carry multiple missions easier. However as I said 3 JF-17s will surpass the Rafale in that. And the price of JF-17 clearly helps. But then you require more crew more ammunition and in general more money even on the long run in maintenance etc.
You stated some good points, however don't forget the Serbs want only about 12-16 jets, not 30-40 jets and given these numbers Rafale is way out of JF-17's league in any given role or scenario. The better choice for the Serbs could be Gripen.

hello, introduce myself, I am new to this great forum, my name is Ezequiel, and I'm from Argentina, and I have a question about JF 17 Thunder aircraft, the Air Force Argentina plans to terminate the planes sda mirage 3 / 5 camera / finger in 2016, and was walking through various forums of many countries and I found out that Argentina is in the interest of jf 17, also read that a copy was sent for testing by the Air Force in Argentina and since you have a good knowledge of the aircraft industry would like to know if it's true and if you have more information about this I hope you purchase this fighter, which is cheap and has a high level in technology, a greeting and thank you very much :pakistan:

hello, introduce myself, I am new to this great forum, my name is Ezequiel, and I'm from Argentina, and I have a question about JF 17 Thunder aircraft, the Air Force Argentina plans to terminate the planes sda mirage 3 / 5 camera / finger in 2016, and was walking through various forums of many countries and I found out that Argentina is in the interest of jf 17, also read that a copy was sent for testing by the Air Force in Argentina and since you have a good knowledge of the aircraft industry would like to know if it's true and if you have more information about this I hope you purchase this fighter, which is cheap and has a high level in technology, a greeting and thank you very much :pakistan:

Ola,

Argentina along with two other South American nations have shown interest in the JF-17 but there have been no JF-17's sent to or flown by Argentinean pilots anywhere. There were rumors of many nations sending pilots to fly the simulator for the JF-17 in China. Exports of the JF-17 will not happen before 2016. Till then interested countries may sign up a Memorandum of Intent to purchase the aircraft with the joint consortium that represents the JF-17.

Saludos

Oscar.

thank you very much for your reply oscar's how you say, now I remember reading about sending pilots to their country, I hope business is concrete war between two countries

thank you very much for your reply oscar's how you say, now I remember reading about sending pilots to their country, I hope business is concrete war between two countries

How do you expect any one to know the real deal?

All we know (source: media) is that Argentina is one of those few countries which are evaluating JFT.

One of most reliable source regarding JFT (pshamim) says:

News is trickling out slowly on JF-17s.

1. Kamra may complete the production of all the 42 units by the end of this year.
2. Work on the production of the 2nd lot of 50 starting next year should start next year. A contract with China has been signed but the technical aspects have not been finalized and are still awaited from PAF.
3. Several countries are reported to have sent their pilots to conduct flight tests.
4. Venezuela is in the forefront in conducting negoriations.
5. Argentine is also negotiating.
6. It is reported that one JF-17 was airlifted to Argentina for testing in Argentina.
7. Several other countries are in discussion as well. Each country has different requirements including the funding.
8. Catic is negotiating with the Chinese government to offer its customers low-cost loans for the purchase of aircraft. In addition, they are willing to help them establish an assembly line to produce the aircraft or its components

oops sorry, the translator google changed some words to me, sorry

My intention was to say that hopefully will materialize a future business between the two countries and thanks for adding the information that you greetings batman

Back
Top Bottom