What's new

Radical US pastor burns Holy Qur’an again

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you're a MG on this forum??:pop:

You are running away like a true zionazi! Congratulations!

Lemme try again....... Pastor is within his rights in US to burn any book he wants. What problem is it to you? He is not coming to your country to burn....... Why get all riled up for that?

Let me think, how many ways are there to spread hatred in the name freedom of speech? You know it, you're one of them, aren't you?

You are running away like a true zionazi! Congratulations!

Obviously you're incapable of having a discussion...........

anyone opposed to burning of books wanna take up the cause?

How many times was the Bible burnt by the Muslims of Iran or let's say Pakistan? Iran and Pakistan are supposed to be the holy lands of the Islamic extremists, that's why I've mentioned Iran and Pakistan.

Spreading hatred is your exclusive domain, you and your masters have excelled in the art of it.

Keeping weapons in Mosques, terrorist attacks on mosque, school, grenade attacks on children not less then a disgrace then burning quran

Obviously you're incapable of having a discussion...........

anyone opposed to burning of books wanna take up the cause?

Obviously you're incapable of thinking like a human being!

Our 'peak' is far lower than that of the muslims'.

Who FYI.. form a significant part of the west as well.
Its all too confusing this globalization.

Keeping weapons in Mosques, terrorist attacks on mosque, school, grenade attacks on children not less then a disgrace then burning quran

And the west keeps hatemongers in the chapels. I think keeping weapons in the mosques for defending ones motherland from the invaders who look for non-existent WMDs is much better.

And the west keeps hatemongers in the chapels. I think keeping weapons in the mosques for defending ones motherland from the invaders who look for non-existent WMDs is much better.

Defence from
-- people worshiping their GOD in mosques?
-- Children who even don't know why they are being killed?
-- school and colleges?
-- Ladies want to get education?

Considering the ever increasing number of people Christianity is losing to Islam, their grievance is understandable.

Oh come off it. Where was this sense of outrage in the Muslim world when the Taliban were breaking down the Bamiyan Buddhas?

Don't extract Islam from the acts of Muslims.It's right there in the Quran which permits nothing that you are accusing the Muslim's of.

Oh come off it. Where was this sense of outrage in the Muslim world when the Taliban were breaking down the Bamiyan Buddhas?
That was something that the Taliban did in lawlessness and you are comparing it to something that this pasture is doing in complete prevalence of the law.

Don't extract Islam from the acts of Muslims.It's right there in the Quran which permits nothing that you are accusing the Muslim's of.

That was something that the Taliban did in lawlessness and you are comparing it to something that this pasture is doing in complete prevalence of the law.

Put the shoe on the other foot. What the pastor is doing is a right under the American Constitution.

I think you are forgetting - The Taliban was the Government - the Taliban was the Law. The Taliban brought in tanks to bombard the Buddhas. This was done legally by the Islamic state of Afghanistan.

I am accusing terrorists despite of their religion whatever they belong to. Its Irony that most of the terrorist in Afghan-Pak are from islam religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom