What's new

Racist Indian on a North eastern indian

I simply think that these sort of racist comments and remarks are made by some of those good for nothing Gandu's sitting at every nook and corner of the country.But with no offense meant to any of my other Indian brothers I personally feel that things go a little too out of hand in parts of UP especially the Western part.And mind it that this has got a lot to do with illiteracy and unemployment,these guys get frustrated with their own lives and then take it out on our NE brothers and sisters since they appear to be doing quite well given their dressing sense and everything. I think more than racism this is a socio-economic issue.I mean I myself have been to places like Sarnath,Bodh Gaya and Dharamshala a number of times and despite given the fact that all three places being full of Mongoloid looking monks, tourists and residents they never face such discrimination.

Okay!!So all this while u were actually thinking that this guy was a real racist teasing a random lady from the NE ?? And whats ur IQ once again?

I have no interest in talking this shit, don't quote me. That guy trolls me, I troll back, that's all.

Are you talking about yourself? One might think that after reading your first comment on this thread....

No, low IQ retard, don't quote me ever again. Since you mentioned IQ first, I will use it as troll.

No, low IQ retard, don't quote me ever again. Since you mentioned IQ first, I will use it as troll.

Lolwut? Who are you to tell me when to quote or not?

But freedom of speech is not something you know, so I can understand.

i wont use chinki word to my NE friends anymore,but what will i do when they call me names,my roommate will take full advantage of it.

these problems exist in delhi as people there think they are special.. foget north easterners there is a lot of name calling on Sikhs too.

What I found amazing were the number of Indians in the beginning of the Video who heard the Racist rants and kept walking.
There is a reason for that.Those guys who walked away without protesting did not mean to endorse what was going on.It's just that the guy who was playing racist was playing it so cool that most of them might have thought of him as someone with a political clout or affiliation and they could get into some serious shit if the police gets involved. Moreover most of them,as it appears from the clipping could very well be students and would usually like to avoid trouble fearing a good thrashing from their parents!!It would have been great if they had chosen a Metro Station on a lazy Sunday. . . :laugh:

these problems exist in delhi as people there think they are special.. foget north easterners there is a lot of name calling on Sikhs too.
I vehemently disagree with u!!!:disagree::disagree::disagree:

In general most people will walk without interfering. That's the truth. Most of us, despite the best of intentions are @$$holes.

Indian's true face, now we see....:partay:The man kept ranting...you don't look like Indian, you look like Chinese, you north east people are Chinese.

And btw what is Chinki?
There is no TRUE face here. Some chinese Punk dont hv da audacity to tell what True Indian is. Its just an aspect of da society. Its good Indians are free enough to raise awareness for its own ppl. Not under orders of some party ideology.

The difference is while they are disenfranchised we are a disproportionately successful minority.

Your title is kinda misleading... the guy is not racist, he is doing a social experiment.
You thought I didn't know? And you thought that was the reason I posted it here? Give me a break!

I doubt that, Delhi's Punjabi Sikh community has been been there for nearly 60 years whereas NE Indians are new there and the locals aren't used to them.

Back
Top Bottom