What's new

Racist Indian on a North eastern indian

racism is every where. . it depends on the particular person or group . who got jobs... and killing time for fun... it doesn't mean Indians are racists.. racism more exist in Australia than any other country else..

WTF? did you even watch the video? Were all Indians joining in the racial abuse? Did no indians stand up for the girl?

Is racism unique to India? Is there 0 racism in China? If it's not racism Chinese society is plagued with classism and other issues- no where is perfect. One can only strive to do better.

This video was created by INDIANS to raise AWARENESS of these issue for their fellow INDIANS and you've twisted it in some sick way.

You have a strange logic, literally when did I say all Indians racist? You are overracting, boy.

Indian's true face, now we see....:partay:The man kept ranting...you don't look like Indian, you look like Chinese, you north east people are Chinese.

And btw what is Chinki?

That was prank, and you r aware of it.....ppl here don't interfere in others matter generally...But look at that big girl "chal ab sorry bol aur nikal yaha se(say sorry and go away)"...By the way there is one spot called Tibetian market in Nashik, i use to go to just see "that girl" once or twice in a month there :ashamed:.

Already watched I am also Subscriber of this channel TroubleSeekerTeam. Nice video :)

seen this video before.
great way to educate people to stand up against racism.

Not a big surprise.My mate and myself have personally gone through this....the whole thing ended up with an embarrassing conclusion.

racism is every where. . it depends on the particular person or group . who got jobs... and killing time for fun... it doesn't mean Indians are racists.. racism more exist in Australia than any other country else..

Lol no. The average educated Indian is way more racist than a 'racist' Australian.

It was good to see plenty of Indians standing up for that lady.

:tup:

We have a guy in our company from Manipur.. He speaks fluent hindi.. One day we went to one of the famous spots in the city and when he went to buy tickets for his family at the counter, the ticket man asked 500/per person for Non Indians.. We all went berserk on that man when he demanded so.. We argued that though he has mongoloid body, he is very much Indian as do we are. His name is Geetchandra.. and He is Indian... One or two isolated incidents can not make us racist, majority of us support our brothers from Northeast.. and they themselves proudly call, INDIANS.....

Your title is kinda misleading... the guy is not racist, he is doing a social experiment.

What I found amazing were the number of Indians in the beginning of the Video who heard the Racist rants and kept walking.

Nothing unusual about that.... most people would ignore an accident site as well and keep walking... at best you might see a crowd of people taking pics and videos and doing nothing.

But there are exceptions as well, as you can see in the video.

But whenever someone says something about their favourite netah or their religion, you will see braindead zombie like mobs forming up withing hours and taking the law into their hands....

Indian's true face, now we see....:partay:The man kept ranting...you don't look like Indian, you look like Chinese, you north east people are Chinese.

And btw what is Chinki?

Does your mega high IQ level even realize that this is all fake? That this "racist" is an anti racist who wants to raise awareness?

Retarded Indians :lol:

I can only see one retarded person here......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom