What's new

Quran’s Punjabi translation top seller at the Chandigarh Book Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever script it is. The main thing is that qadyanis have made changes to the real Quran.

The Indians will love to spread lies by selling it

Quran is the same all over the world.

If anybody had made changes to it and inserted own ideas that are ahemdis and indeed if anyone sees anything different then the real Quran in a book then that cant be called Quran.

Quran is same since Islam started in the world.

Hey man, I din't know it .. Have they really changed it ? How can they change the verses ?

Nobody can replace those divine verses and the beauty in them .... nobody... :disagree:

I thought Ahmadis also do not corrupt the Quran, But believe that Ghulam Ahmad came to restore Islam.

my dear they have corruped it.

lies of Ghulam ahemd exposed already.

Hey man, I din't know it .. Have they really changed it ? How can they change the verses ?

Nobody can replace those divine verses and the beauty in them .... nobody... :disagree:

No body can change it because its the same all over the world not even shias made any changes to it so if you see anything different then be sure its not the original one.

Sawan ke andhe ko har rang dhaniya Lagta hai aur Pakistani ko PDF mein har Indian Baniya Lagta hai.

Now I call it Baap ka Raaz. If Ahmedis want to have their own version they must be having a strong reason. just coz you cont believe means no one else have a right. Thats the problem with Muslims in otday's world. Some reason why you guyz are not looked at with conviction. Justified it is.

Dude, no offense please.. if its the problem of Muslim world, then why there was a huge protest when Jethmalani said Ram was a bad husband...? Why wasn't that Baap Ka Raaz ..??

Can any one prove that Qadiyanis have made alterations in Holy Koran ? they only have different interpretation of certain verses (not different verses) of the same Holy Koran .... The Hindus are more informed on this than fellow muslims ...

No body can change it because its the same all over the world not even shias made any changes to it so if you see anything different then be sure its not the original one.

I don't know the truth.. but If they did so, surely they are going to repent it till death ...

I think Quran is same in any language whether it is sold by Ahmadiyya, Sunni or Shia.

The practicing and worship will change though??

The Holy Quran is same and unique ... it doesn't matter whether you are Shia or Sunni ...

Can any one prove that Qadiyanis have made alterations in Holy Koran ? they only have different interpretation of certain verses (not different verses) of the same Holy Koran .... The Hindus are more informed on this than fellow muslims ...

ahhh changes meaning of verses in translation by qadyanis claiming these were about ghulam mirza, are NOT corruption ?

comeon we are not ignorant.

qadyanis have corrupted translation also corrupted version of the book even speaking against Jesus.

I'm also guessing this thing .. If they have made any alterations, it would be the interpretation which they may deliberately do wrong ... I don't think they can change the verses.. Its simply impossible to replace those ....

Clearly I am not not better informed but willing to learn.
And I know who can be trusted... the military professional is either a pathological lier or does not know where to get info from (a disgrace to pdf to give him title but anyway) so even if he is right in this instance I will wait for somebody else to confirm.

Some ahmedis sold 50 books, and a news source called it top seller. An enthusiastic pakistani posted it here and a few blamed it on Indians for spreading lies. Story of the tread so far. :lol:

Clearly I am not not better informed but willing to learn.
And I know who can be trusted... the military professional is either a pathological lier or does not know where to get info from (a disgrace to pdf to give him title but anyway) so even if he is right in this instance I will wait for somebody else to confirm.

Some ahmedis sold 50 books, and a news source called it top seller. An enthusiastic pakistani posted it here and a few blamed it on Indians for spreading lies. Story of the tread so far. :lol:

The enthusiastic Pakistani is a qadyani hence he posted it not an issue in my opinion. He is promoting his community and he has the right to highlight it as top sale.

I'm also guessing this thing .. If they have made any alterations, it would be the interpretation which they may deliberately do wrong ... I don't think they can change the verses.. Its simply impossible to replace those ....

the qadyanis follow ghulam ahemd's books not Quran and mr. ghulam ahemd has wrong interpretation of Quranic verses to claim his false prophecy in these books.
The punjabi translation must be no different than his self-made lies.

ahhh changes meaning of verses in translation by qadyanis claiming these were about ghulam mirza, are NOT corruption ?
comeon we are not ignorant.
qadyanis have corrupted translation also corrupted version of the book even speaking against Jesus.

Different INTERPRETATION is not "corrupting" the Holy Koran !! Even Shia and Sunni differ in Interpretation of various verses .. And the Ahmedis dont have any "corrupted version of The book" , nor they speak against Jesus , You are misinformed on this

Some Muslims Scholars and Islamic Institute proof Read these Punjabi Translated Qurans so to see nothing Added or Subtracted from the True Meanings of Arabic Quran as I donot Trust Ahmadis as they are consider Non Muslims - Kafirs and Apostates by both Sunnis and Shias Muslims, and also they are British agents among Muslims and doing the bidding of Devil Satanic West......PLS. Be Careful:what:

The enthusiastic Pakistani is a qadyani hence he posted it not an issue in my opinion. He is promoting his community and he has the right to highlight it as top sale.

the qadyanis follow ghulam ahemd's books not Quran and mr. ghulam ahemd has wrong interpretation of Quranic verses to claim his false prophecy in these books.
The punjabi translation must be no different than his self-made lies.

There is no difference in Quran of Qadianis. They have different interpretation just like any other muslim.

Different INTERPRETATION is not "corrupting" the Holy Koran !! Even Shia and Sunni differ in Interpretation of various verses .. And the Ahmedis dont have any "corrupted version of The book" , nor they speak against Jesus , You are misinformed on this

are you ahemdi?

if so can you prove their version of translation is not in direct clash with the Quranic verses??/ :)))))))))))))))

interpretation about normal orders dealing with our way of life or daily life can be done differently by shia sunni but NONE Of them have wrongly intepreted vereses about Prophethood unlike qadyanis did.

OH yes they do speak against Prophet Jesus. They say he died and hence the promised messiah is mr ghulam ahmed (nauzubillah).

OH BTW Indians can be happy with ghulam ahemd's claims as he said Prophet Jesus (pbuh) died in Kashmir

There is no difference in Quran of Qadianis. They have different interpretation just like any other muslim.

Ghulam ahemd twisted Quranic verses in garb of translation to fit his flase claims and this Punjabi translation is indeed NOT Quranic translation but corrupted version

CHANDIGARH: A Punjabi translation of the Quran turned out to be one of the top selling books at the Book Fair in Sector 17, Chandigarh. It became the centre of attraction for many readers at the stall set up by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community of Chandigarh, which sold more than 50 copies in just two days.

“We are selling the translated books at the minimum possible cost of Rs350. We have translations in three languages – Hindi, English, and Punjabi. Since the Quran is originally in Arabic, we decided to provide the translations in the language that people here understand”, said Abdul Alim, owner of the stall. He further added: “People in Chandigarh are more into Punjabi, so in just two days, we have sold over 50 copies of the book, and have ordered for 60 more. We aim to promote ‘Love for all, hatred for none‘, so we are giving a book – World Crisis and the Pathway to Peace – free of cost. People who are religious or those interested in issues like peace and humanity are most of the buyers here.”

“I found reading the Quran in Punjabi quite interesting. I want to read it in full to see how they have managed to translate it perfectly in Punjabi,” said Karan Bansal, a resident of Sector 35, who bought two copies of the book. Manjali Gandhi, a resident of Sector 40, who bought all the three translations (English, Hindi, and Punjabi) of the holy book, said: “I always wanted to read the Quran, but as it is in Arabic, I was unable to read it. Now that I have got the translated version of the book in English, I have also bought it for my mother and father as well in Hindi and Punjabi, as they prefer to read in those languages.”

Good .I am happy that ahmaddiya tries to spread the light.If wahabbis were not ruling pakistan ,a considerable portion of pakistan would be ahmaddiya today.If Pakistan and India were one nation ,the following of Ahmaddiya would be comparable to Darul e deoband or Barelvi sect. Sad that Pakistan tries to crush the truth of Ahmadiya to please their saudi wahabbi masters.

The wahabbis are going to be harbingers of destruction of islam in the hands of West/Russia/Israel .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom