What's new

Quetta: LEJ bombs University bus & siege BMC.

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- Militants have entered a hospital in Quetta, Pakistan, where casualties of an earlier bus bombing were taken for treatment, police said Saturday.

Eight gunmen are exchanging fire with police at the Bolan medical complex, authorities said. Doctors, nurses and patients are trapped inside the hospital, which is surrounded by security forces.

Among the patients are more than 20 people wounded in a bus explosion that also killed at least 11 female university instructors, police said.

"All the victims are women teachers and students," according to a police official, Mir Zubair Mehmood, in Quetta. The blast shattered the windows of offices and classrooms inside Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University.

The university bus was parked at the school, located on the outskirts of Quetta, the capital of Balochistan province.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility.

Gunfire at Pakistan hospital treating bombing victims - CNN.com

2 FC soldiers and 4 nurses Shaheed.

Top floor still occupied by terrorists.

They probably entered as a police force ino the hospital.

I have actually been warning about this for a long time now.

Pakistan's military and police need to change their uniforms.

They need to create customized digital camo and have the fabric only produced at a single site where the uniforms would be constructed. This ensures that no moron with a sewing machine and store bought fabric can duplicate it.

Who has accepted the responsibility ? Sir please tell me

The BLA accepted responsibility for both attacks

http://dawn.com/2011/12/31/bla-claims-responsibility-of-the-blast-in-quetta-13-killed/

http://tribune.com.pk/story/563531/one-official-killed-in-attack-on-quaid-e-azam-residency-in-balochistan/

I have actually been warning about this for a long time now.

Pakistan's military and police need to change their uniforms.

They need to create customized digital camo and have the fabric only produced at a single site where the uniforms would be constructed. This ensures that no moron with a sewing machine and store bought fabric can duplicate it.

this wont help, the less informed , uneducated people wont be able to tell the difference and they will usually fall victims to the terrorists. recall the frequent culling of Shia pilgrims and travellers, the Sipah Sahabah and Lashker Jhangvi terrorists normally wear police or army uniforms

tell me how will you decide whether to stop or not at a checkpost while travelling when flagged by people in uniform? at distance will you be able to tell the difference in camo? police and army men are known to have shot at people who didnt stop so there is a dilemma for you.

by the way, a full breach operation is needed right now, the BLA terrorists have blown up second floor, waiting any longer wont save any lives.
our security forces and intelligence agencies are constantly being harassed by b@stardized judiciary and pr1cks like Hamid Mir Jafer, their hands are tied on the back and even if a terrorist dies in an operation or attack, he gets listed in the "missing persons". that said, there is no excuse for failing to prevent such attacks. if the intelligence agencies and security forces cant do their job then they should stand down .

when going gets tough, the tough get going, sink or swim. and if you sulking wont help.

looking at the tv footage of the soldiers "surrounding" the complex, I dont see much hope, the way they are bunched together and holding their guns, they might as well drop their pants and bend over in the middle for the benefit of the terrorists.

^^ None of the footage is live....
What is being shown isnt actually happening

I was responding to the question why Govt. is not speaking up. by the way inclusion of the xenophobes and fascists in the Baloch Govt have no bearing on the terrorist activities. remember that Politicians in all over Pakistan either support or manage their own militant wings that have sectarian or ethnic roots

thats too vague to be true for Dr Malik. he seems a reasonable person.

4 terrorists killed, 4 FC shaheed, around 30 hostages brought out from ward. 2 FC were Shaheed in the initial encounter, so 2 shaheed during the clearing op.

Who has acccepted the responsibility for this first tell me I want to know that I don't think this is done by Baloch guys any news about who has accepted the responsibility @Aeronaut @nuclearpak and others

On monument it was BLA and obviously these attacks have must linked with that event,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom