What's new

Quetta: LEJ bombs University bus & siege BMC.

Nah...the students include alot of Baloch as well. There are Baloch and Pakhtoon among the casualties as well.

previously the LeJ warned "the others" not to sit with the Shias in college/university buses. as they maybe targeted..

but not sure if it was BLA/LeJ.

Brave brave.. any idea how many terrorists inside?

No idea. The eye witnesses and reporters are also saying that nobody knows the exact number, they say that a couple were spotted on the roof early on, but now all of them are inside.

previously the LeJ warned "the others" not to sit with the Shias in college/university buses. as they maybe targeted..

but not sure if it was BLA/LeJ.

All of them are the same sc*m...need to be exterminated. BLA, LeJ, TTP, SSP and all. But until you have people like Hamid Mir who equate BLA to Pak Army and then blame this attack on FC, you can't finish them off.

No government response yet. Rehman Malik atleast did a press conference and gave a statement, the federal and provincial government are very quiet.

listening to hamid mir made me realize how can he soo openly say it was our army. when cearly it was the BLA. Maybe we should first take care of these bozo,s before we take care of this threat.... I cant believe the Govt is quite about this. reminds of zardari days.

No idea. The eye witnesses and reporters are also saying that nobody knows the exact number, they say that a couple were spotted on the roof early on, but now all of them are inside.

hmmm....and how many hostages ?

I am watching the operation, if the terrorists manage to escape then it will be a great shame
I pray that none is taken alive, there is nothing useful gained from these pawns anyway which we dont know already, but if they are taken alive then the b@stardized courts will free them or they will be helped to escape from police custody to recommit murder again.

Looks like media has been moved back or something since now only old footage from morning is being repeated, no new footage. Going on for about half an hour.

Good step, get these cameras back so they don't give out the FC movements.

I am watching the operation, if the terrorists manage to escape then it will be a great shame
I pray that none is taken alive, there is nothing useful gained from these pawns anyway which we dont know already, but if they are taken alive then the b@stardized courts will free them or they will be helped to escape from police custody to recommit murder again.

These people never go down without a fight, always fight till the end are are mostly killed.

The area has been shown completely surrounded on the boundary walls of hospital by FC. Let's see.

hmmm....and how many hostages ?

No idea. The doctor on Geo said that he has 15 people with him in one ward.

All of them are the same sc*m...need to be exterminated. BLA, LeJ, TTP, SSP and all. But until you have people like Hamid Mir who equate BLA to Pak Army and then blame this attack on FC, you can't finish them off.

No government response yet. Rehman Malik atleast did a press conference and gave a statement, the federal and provincial government are very quiet.

hmm... cannot really understand what conspiracy is there. the civilian govt is now in full authority to take control of the situation and direct orders... yet its all being said and done by the FC instead.

though I heard CM Dr Malik did call an emergency meeting, yet no official outside hospital

hmm... cannot really understand what conspiracy is there. the civilian govt is now in full authority to take control of the situation and direct orders... yet its all being said and done by the FC instead.

though I heard CM Dr Malik did call an emergency meeting, yet no official outside hospital

The CCPO police and other guys are there, but the required expertise is with the FC SOG.

FC and Police has gone inside the building. So probably the building hasn't been booby trapped or anything and terrorists are holed up in one corner.

One FC soldier Shaheed.

One suspicious person taken into custody from within the hospital by police.

Smells like TTP's ammo (women university)? What say you?

This was coordinated with the assault on Jinnah's house which the BLA already took responsibility for so unless the BLA and TTP are working together this is all BLA's work.

The CCPO police and other guys are there, but the required expertise is with the FC SOG.

FC and Police has gone inside the building. So probably the building hasn't been booby trapped or anything and terrorists are holed up in one corner.

One FC soldier Shaheed.

One suspicious person taken into custody from within the hospital by police.

May Allah be pleased with him. and grant him janat ul firdous.

what about that FC Captain who got injured? is he out of danger?

hope FC/Police take them down without sustaining any injury to our jawans/officers

TTP & BLA have connections???? Their ideology are different and their purpose is different right?? (or is it mere coincidence)

enemy of enemy is friend in most cases. Though targetng college going women only suggst TTP hand.

Back
Top Bottom