What's new

Question to Pakistan and China

Lighting_Fighter

Reaction score
Yesterday I read from a bangladeshi newspaper that Awami League may allow Indina military to enter bangladesh and keep awami League in power. Now all power belongs to Allah and it is only Allah, who can help, but not always directly, but sometime through many channels. Now, if Indian military enters bangladesh, I am pretty sure whole Insh Allah whole bangladesh jump into the war. Even though bravery, we are out numbered in every department with India. So My question is to Pakistani brothers and Chinese brothers in bani Adam(A), will your governments prepare to help us in the coming fight, if it even comes? Because, if this war happens, US will go diplomatic, they won't make a mistake sending their troops against Pak, China and bangladesh. If other nations want to help us, please do so!

sorry to say but pakistan wont, i wish they would. they supported america and NATO in the killings of our afghan muslim brothers and sisters by letting the NATO supply pass through pakistan (well they stop it now but where were they 10 years ago) i hope an islamic revolution comes to pakistan :)

India can't afford to make such a mistake, with China waiting on their Eastern border, and Pakistan waiting on their Western border.

If India does start a war in Bangladesh, both China and Pakistan will most likely use the opportunity to take back what they claim from India (Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh), at the same time.

So I wouldn't worry about it, India is already scared to death of the possibility of a "two-front war"... they won't dare to take their eyes off it in order to use military force against Bangladesh. And most likely the entire world will be on Bangladesh's side in this scenario.

Yesterday I read from a bangladeshi newspaper that Awami League may allow Indina military to enter bangladesh and keep awami League in power. Now all power belongs to Allah and it is only Allah, who can help, but not always directly, but sometime through many channels. Now, if Indian military enters bangladesh, I am pretty sure whole Insh Allah whole bangladesh jump into the war. Even though bravery, we are out numbered in every department with India. So My question is to Pakistani brothers and Chinese brothers in bani Adam(A), will your governments prepare to help us in the coming fight, if it even comes? Because, if this war happens, US will go diplomatic, they won't make a mistake sending their troops against Pak, China and bangladesh. If other nations want to help us, please do so!

First off, dont start for such baseless threads without concrete proof of an impending attack by India onto bangladesh .

Second off , why is it a habit to you ppl asking for asking others help to sort your own problems ,first India's help in 1971 to liberate you and now asking Pakistan help , grow up and stop trolling :angry:

India can't afford to make such a mistake, with China waiting on their Eastern border, and Pakistan waiting on their Western border.

If India does start a war in Bangladesh, both China and Pakistan will most likely use the opportunity to take back what they claim from India (Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh), at the same time.

So I wouldn't worry about it, India is already scared to death of the possibility of a "two-front war"... they won't dare to take their eyes off it in order to use military force against Bangladesh. And most likely the entire world will be on Bangladesh's side in this scenario.

We already seen that in 1971 War and 1999 Kargil conflict. Will China sacrifice 100 billion USD trade with India for sake of tiny Bangladesh. Noway.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Why would India attack when we never attacked you when you guys were sheltering ULFA and other North-East Militants.

We already seen that in 1971 War and 1999 Kargil conflict. Will China sacrifice 100 billion USD trade with India for sake of tiny Bangladesh. Noway.

Despite everything you have accused us of doing, from the 1962 war, to helping Pakistan acquire nuclear weapons... to supporting JuD in the UNSC and to the regular border incursions, stapled visas, and not to mention the claim over the entire state of Arunachal Pradesh...

India has never shut off the trade with us. :lol: To the contrary:

The Hindu - India's trade deficit to China widens further

If you wouldn't shut off trade with us, even after we helped Pakistan develop nuclear weapons, I doubt there is anything we can do to stop the trade deficit growing ever wider. :wave:

P.S. The trade between China and India is around $60 billion, while the trade between the Chinese mainland and the tiny island of Hong Kong is around $200 billion.

this guy must have forgotten that he lives in a Democratic country:lol:...if u r so fed up with present gov...wait till next elections and vote them out of power..
even we Indians are fed up with our present UPA gov but our military aint planning a coup and we r not begging for some other nations help to intervene in the current situation...grow up dude!!

The transit through Bangladesh is the shortest route compared to using the Shiliguri corridor.

We know that NE India wasn't exactly the most peaceful place, and somewhat isolated from mainland India. And then, there's China.

One of India's primary interests in Bangladesh was ULFA. Many ULFA agents took shelter in Bangladesh. And now, they are on the run.

This transit would help India to maintain control over NE India. Both commercial and military. Being in Bangladesh, I can certainly say that the Indians seemed desperate for the whole thing, by hook or by crook.

My opinion? Even if they pay the fees, I simply do no support it. That side of the world isn't exactly the most secured place around. So yes, it does affect Bangladesh's national security in the long term.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Why would India attack when we never attacked you when you guys were sheltering ULFA and other North-East Militants.

Forget the trade. Remember , China is not the US , they don't have the balls to attack us or any other country for that matter. Even Vietnam and Taiwan can stand up to them. A shot from our side and the little chinese soldiers will pee their pants. I wouldn't worry too much about their interference. We must do what's necessary to keep awami league in power.BNP means more border jumpers and terrorists crossing the border.

Back
Top Bottom