What's new

Quality Control Crisis in Chinese Jet Fighter Production?

the entire aim of this thread ws to point out that when you rejoice at the success you must admit the failures , the failures are what makes the success fruitful but some of the members wants to do a jig at some topics at other topics they just give a cold soldier and deny...

denial mode i am sure is not the aim of the forum its to bring out the success and failures and where to improve its not mine is bigger thing if i am wrong but at times certain things needs to be told so thats why mods are here .

So what exactly is it that you want us to do? Are we the Chinese Govt? Why don't you present your badly presented and backed script to the Govt. if you want something done so bad? We're happy at the moment believing the sources to be BS because they're all from some form of unreliable site. Secondly, how do you know that the PAKFA is as told from Sukhoi? Because from some British and US websites, they tell me otherwise... That it is a failure... Who should I believe? The ol' Ruskies? Or the West? I believe I'd go with the West...

yes check the alternative source and see what other old chinese members here have to say .... ok dont cry too much

Haha, why would I waste time on your "forums" which are full of baloney? It literally doesn't make sense for me to do that. And I don't care what other members said, that's their view and frankly, they don't control the aerospace industry in China either, so you should stick with my first suggestion-Forward any complaints and queries to the official Govt. of China, not us, because we don't have any complaints ;). Also, I don't think it is me crying, it should be you. Afterall, who's stealth fighter took so many years to enter the prototype stage and turned out to be a flop? And who's monorail is so dangerous that one blew up not so long ago? Hmm, Russia?

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Back
Top Bottom