What's new

Qatar Calls Arabs SHEEP

Patriots that are being sent to Turkey by NATO (Netherlands, Germany, USA) will be under the command of NATO, in which Turkey is an important partner. As for Israel, it isn't about capability, but US's unconditional support to Israel. You would be surprised, what else America gives Israel for free.

I'm not sure if you are trolling or serious, those 400 troops are for logistics and for the operation of the misseles. Not for the protection. You clearly demonstrated your idiocy in your previous posts but this sentence of yours:

in which you imply: Syria may invade Turkey, thus take control of the patriots so they send 400 troops in order to protect the patriots, is just beyond idiocy.

Unfvckingbelievable...

Side effects of French lap :)

Calling me idiot, demontrates the early sign of a lazy mind. The 400 troops are to keep and defend the missiles from Syrian troops, in case of a wider conflict. I am not saying that Syria will attack Turkey, but the eventuality(your support of the FSA) is there, the cause(arms and terrorists that you infiltrate) is there, and it only needs a political decision of the Syrian gouvernment. And the presence of the 400 nato troops is clear to protect the Patriot. The boss know your capability and is not impressed...I can put in this forum articles to show you what I am talking about on how you are perceived by your ally...
It is fucken believable, just cure your myopie

@jamal Yelmaaz : Kamal means 'perfection' in Urdu as well ! :tup:
Its my surname too ! :D

What ? :blink:

Algeria is not majority Arab ?

no, that just plainely false, although it is portrayed as such by our government.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling me idiot, demontrates the early sign of a lazy mind. The 400 troops are to keep and defend the missiles from Syrian troops, in case of a wider conflict. I am not saying that Syria will attack Turkey, but the eventuality(your support of the FSA) is there, the cause(arms and terrorists that you infiltrate) is there, and it only needs a political decision of the Syrian gouvernment. And the presence of the 400 nato troops is clear to protect the Patriot. The boss know your capability and is not impressed...I can put in this forum articles to show you what I am talking about on how you are perceived by your ally...

I called what you've said idiotic, not you. But now i'm beginning to think that you are either ignorant or an idiot if you are not trolling.

FYI, the Patriots are going to be deployed at least 100km inside the border. Now i have a few questions, do you really think that there is a slightest possiblity for Syrian Army to advance into Turkey? I mean we are talking about in how many days could Turkish Army take the control of Damascus in a possible conflict, you on the other hand saying this BS. Second question, If Turkish Army can not protect its borders from its enemy, how the fvck, 400 troops are going to be able to protect the missiles?

Go ahead and put the articles.

I called what you've said idiotic, not you. But now i'm beginning to think that you are either ignorant or an idiot if you are not trolling.

FYI, the Patriots are going to be deployed at least 100km inside the border. Now i have a few questions, do you really think that there is a slightest possiblity for Syrian Army to advance into Turkey? I mean we are talking about in how many days could Turkish Army take the control of Damascus in a possible conflict, you on the other hand saying this BS. Second question, If Turkish Army can not protect its borders from its enemy, how the fvck, 400 troops are going to be able to protect the missiles?

Go ahead and put the articles.

I am neither an idiot or ignorant, I am just try to make damn *** understand that Turkey's ally think a lot less of your forces. Your friends know you a lot better than you think and their 400 troupes, for them, are better suited to the task otherwise they will have transferred them to you and let you man them. The fact that they didn't do that, and don't tell me that bullshit "that because you are a muslim country.
Taking Damascus, you must be smoking some heavy ****, it is the other way around that I am afraid of...

Here for your delight...If this is not enough, I will post another one that shows not only that Turkey is a doormat of the US, but a vassal to Israel also.

Problems Persist With F-35 Tuekey To Produce Fighter Its Own Fighter Jets | ASIAN DEFENSE

I am neither an idiot or ignorant, I am just try to make damn *** understand that Turkey's ally think a lot less of your forces. Your friends know you a lot better than you think and their 400 troupes, for them, are better suited to the task otherwise they will have transferred them to you and let you man them. The fact that they didn't do that, and don't tell me that bullshit "that because you are a muslim country.
Taking Damascus, you must be smoking some heavy ****, it is the other way around that I am afraid of...

Here for your delight...If this is not enough, I will post another one that shows not only that Turkey is a doormat of the US, but a vassal to Israel also.

Problems Persist With F-35 Tuekey To Produce Fighter Its Own Fighter Jets | ASIAN DEFENSE

Believing that Syria might invade Turkey,
Believing that the 400 soldiers is for the protection of the Patriots,
Sending a completely irrelevant article to back your claims about how Turkey's allies do not trust its capabilities...

Yet, you are accusing me with 'smoking some heavy sht' :disagree:

These are indicates that you are really an ignorant person, and to not deserve to be taken serious.

Sending a completely irrelevant article to back your claims about how Turkey's allies do not trust its capabilities...

These are indicates that you are really an ignorant person, and to not deserve to be taken serious.

Also, dont forget to pay attention to article headline..Probably OP was in rush and instead of Turkey, he wrote Tuekey..Lack of editoring..Must be a very serious web site :)

Then why Patriot missiles... if you are claiming Syria cant harm Turkey or invade Turkey then why the missiles? and what are those 400 troops for? and why do you need Patriots? I thought you were a really strong army?? again The west made AKP take those Patriot so they can put some more CIA officers in Turkey to train terrorists....

Then why Patriot missiles... if you are claiming Syria cant harm Turkey or invade Turkey then why the missiles? and what are those 400 troops for? and why do you need Patriots? I thought you were a really strong army?? again The west made AKP take those Patriot so they can put some more CIA officers in Turkey to train terrorists....

I've already answered all those questions before, but here you go:

First of all, i'm not claiming Syria can not harm Turkey. I already told you that a psycopath who has dozens of chemical weapons at his command is pretty dangerous for the security of citizens of Turkish Republic.

The foreign troops are for installing the radar/missiles, for logistics and for operation of the Patriots.

You see, as a state, taking some extra precautions for the safety of your people doesn't have anything to do with having a strong army.

Yeah, all those troubles were just for an excuse to deploy bunch of CIA agents in Turkey, so that they can train terrorists againt Syria :disagree:

I've already answered all those questions before, but here you go:

First of all, i'm not claiming Syria can not harm Turkey. I already told you that a psycopath who has dozens of chemical weapons at his command is pretty dangerous for the security of citizens of Turkish Republic.

The foreign troops are for installing the radar/missiles, for logistics and for operation of the Patriots.

You see, as a state, taking some extra precautions for the safety of your people doesn't have anything to do with having a strong army.

Yeah, all those troubles were just for an excuse to deploy bunch of CIA agents in Turkey, so that they can train terrorists again Syria :disagree:

well how long are those troops gonna stay there? installing the equipment then they should leave right? or they staying there?

hahaha I told you before Syria will not benefit from attacking Turkey.. Alasad has a better plan for those chemical weapons... and it will be Israel...

well how long are those troops gonna stay there? installing the equipment then they should leave right? or they staying there?

hahaha I told you before Syria will not benefit from attacking Turkey.. Alasad has a better plan for those chemical weapons... and it will be Israel...

These systems are under the command of NATO. So they will stay there along with the soldiers who are going to operate it with their Turkish counterparts, as long as the threat exists, which in my opinion won't last much long.

Do not tell me, send an e-mail to NATO headquarters for cancellation of the deployment of Patriots in Turkey :disagree:

Chemical weapons are for terrorizing innocent people and can not be used on a specific target. So terrorizing Israeli civillians is not 'better' than terrorizing Turkish civillians. Shoving those missiles up his *** however, would be a much better plan for Assad.

These systems are under the command of NATO. So they will stay there along with the soldiers who are going to operate it with their Turkish counterparts, as long as the threat exists, which in my opinion won't last much long.

Do not tell me, send an e-mail to NATO headquarters for cancellation of the deployment of Patriots in Turkey :disagree:

Chemical weapons are for terrorizing innocent people and can not be used on a specific target. So terrorizing Israeli civillians is not 'better' than terrorizing Turkish civillians. Showing those missiles up his *** however, would be a much better plan for Assad.

oh no so for killing Syrian civilians and innocent Syrians is fine with you and your country is hosting and training them[terrorists] on your own soil.. Alasad only holds them as a defense weapons.. and we said that many times.. any attack on Syria might result the use of chemical weapons... so we are defending ourselves with them.. which is why NATO and others can not fight Syria... so they turned to supporting terrorism to destroy Syria from the inside...
use your brain next time please...

oh no so for killing Syrian civilians and innocent Syrians is fine with you and your country is hosting and training them on your own soil.. Alasad only holds them as a defense weapons.. and we said that many times.. any attack on Syria might result the use of chemical weapons... so we are defending ourselves with them.. which is why NATO and others can not fight Syria... so they turned to supporting terrorism to destroy Syria from the inside...
use your brain next time please...

Well, unlike you, i always use my brain.

Again, unlike you, i'm not taking any sides here. Both FSA and Assad are equally bad for the people of Syria and both of them are responsible from killings of innocents. So you are the one who is being fine with those killings by taking side with a psychopath who likes to bomb his towns and cities randomly, thus responsible from thousands of innocent lifes.

Well, unlike you, i always use my brain.

Again, unlike you, i'm not taking any sides here. Both FSA and Assad are equally bad for the people of Syria and both of them are responsible from killings of innocents. Thus, you are the one who is being fine with those killings by taking side with a psychopath who likes to bomb his towns and cities randomly and responsible from thousands of innocent lifes.

really why didnt Alasad kill his people before? Alasad is fighting terrorism that your country is supporting and hosting on your soil... the bloodshed can end in days when Turkey stop supporting those terrorists... because the fighting will end... don't you agree that when the support for those terrorists end the war ends??

I bet you enjoy reading these kind of news: its in your history also

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/225740-massacre-against-christians-syria.html

really why didnt Alasad kill his people before? Alasad is fighting terrorism that your country is supporting and hosting on your soil... the bloodshed can end in days when Turkey stop supporting those terrorists... because the fighting will end... don't you agree that when the support for those terrorists end the war ends??

I bet you enjoy reading these kind of news: its in your history also

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/225740-massacre-against-christians-syria.html

Well, you bet wrong. I'm not enjoying that kind of news, just like i'm not enjoying the video of Syrian army, executing civillians. However, i bet you do since you are the one who is sympathising this bunch.

Btw, you don't need to lower yourself more by going off-topic and attacking history of Turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you bet wrong. I'm not enjoying that kind of news, just like i'm not enjoying the video of Syrian army, executing civillians. However, i bet you do since you are the one who is sympathising this bunch.

Btw, you don't need to lower yourself more by going off-topic and attacking history of Turkey.

can you prove that is the Syrian army? anyone can wear those green uniform.. heck FSA its self wears them... i can post videos here of freedom fighters beheading people in name of democracy

Back
Top Bottom