What's new

Qadri and Imran Khan to unite against PMLN

NO, nothing real in this column.

His name is Ata-ul-Haq Qasmi - NorwayWala.

He licks the feet of Sharifs so that he can appointed ambassador in Norway, again. Just the kind of thing PTI is fighting against (i.e appointments need to be onmerit, not personal contacts or likings).

Actually people are fed up with PTI PR stunts and inquilabi talk, PTI days are numbered alliance with Qadri is "Girty ko tinkay ka sahara" wali situation.

Actually people are fed up with PTI PR stunts and inquilabi talk, PTI days are numbered alliance with Qadri is "Girty ko tinkay ka sahara" wali situation.

Khayal se doost, yeh tinka puri kishti na ultaa dey,abhi tu pettition manzoor hoi hai, agay agay deykho hota hai kiya?lol lol lol
Asey tu nahi wady mian shb ko dar lagg raha hai?lol lol lol

it seems that ganja followers are afraid that ganja and his buddy fellow zardari wont come to power next time and its the end of them, ECP will be reformed and their rigging will be eliminated

nawaz-sharif1.jpg

thats all you can come up with

Tsunami Does'nt need to join with anybody,it alone enough to bring change but anyway good Decision .........I believe (GENERAL MUSHARRAF) and (SHAIKH RASHEED) will join them soon for the sake of pakistan........:pakistan:

AM I RIGHT....................:pdf:

hey you look real hard you might find few more here and there to join hands with. lets get all leftovers and then bring the change, yeh youth change laney wali baat to nehe bun rehi

PTI and IK are going solo this time.

So move on people!

Back
Top Bottom