What's new

Qadri and Imran Khan to unite against PMLN

:offtopic::offtopic:

Quite Frankly Arif Alvi called him Status Quo and now they have joined hands against ECP

Kahan gaye " Status Quo ki parties sey koye bat cheet nahi ho gi" :lol:

Well at the time of the 'deal' it seemed so. Now it does not and its still on issue by issue. On this issue, they both have the same stance.

PTI's only concern in 'joining hands' is that ke agli party aadhay raaste se murr jaati hai. Now that it seems like Qadri is still pushing and not turning back, Qadri pe ahista ahista bharosa barh raha hai.

PTI is the only one that is consistently in no negotiation mood with PML-N and PPP.

Wahin Jahaan yeh baat gaye "Musharaff ki baaqiyaat ko party mein nahin lein gey" :lol:

On a serious note, bad move by PTI. This alliance with TUQ is a recipe for disaster. Meanwhile IK has already ruled out alliance with TUQ for now. Lets see what happens.

hum to hai hi burey yar, it PTI who was going to change it

But good to see you calling it a Bad move. :tup:

Tsunami Does'nt need to join with anybody,it alone enough to bring change but anyway good Decision .........I believe (GENERAL MUSHARRAF) and (SHAIKH RASHEED) will join them soon for the sake of pakistan........:pakistan:

AM I RIGHT....................:pdf:

Why does the media assume that this is an alliance??
Agreement on core issues does not translate into an alliance or partnership.

if played properly, this possible alliance could help PTI a lot. most of the barelvi religious vote goes to PML-N. And if Dr. Qadri joins his voice with IK, a significant proportion of this vote bank can be diverted towards PTI.
Though Dr. Qadri is not the sole spokesman for Barelvi religious elite, but still if we go by his Jalsa in Lahore then he atleast has close to 1,000,000 followers across most of Punjab and some parts of KPK. Say if PTI and PAT do seat adjustment, then extra 5 to 10 thousand votes in several constituencies can really make a difference for PTI.
In the end it all depends on how seat adjustment takes place. if PTI gets Dr Qadri to support them in the barelvi (religious) constituencies where PTI has a reasonable hold but not clear dominance, then such alliance can really be fruitful for PTI and vice versa for Dr. Qadri's party (PAT).

in short, PTI's alliance with Dr. Qadri and JUI really suits the political reality in Pakistan if they are in any mood to win the elections. Although it may look bad at the face of it.

What will happen to Tsunami if PTI is making political alliances. Does Tsunami need help from a Hurricane, wasnt Tsunami strong enough on its own?. But Tsunami must remember that hurricane changes its direction many times.

What this shows is that Imran is not confident of himself anymore as he was after the Lahore Rally. This will be an alliance of unknowns, neither of these two parties can say for sure that seat x is theirs for sure.

@^^

PTI will not even survive, without alliance with PAT. But people should know JUI and PAT are different apart. PAT can't even win 2-3 seats of it's own. It's Establishment whose vote PAT is going to get, even PTI were looking for it with DPC alliance. But things has been changed alot, If PTI wont join PAT then establishment vote will further divide between PTI Jailas and PAT. From OCT 2011, PTI lost very big ground, and something tells me if they have done same in Oct 2012 then it would be much helpful for PTI.

Jamiat, PTI already lost it.... So KPK, PAT can't bring some extra votes to PTI table, but this join will help voters decision a bit more clear. PTI will loss moral, but who cares, they need to survuve, and without alliance with PML-N the only choice for them is PAT. or otherwise desasteristic loss. But Loss is going to happen anyway..

What will happen to Tsunami if PTI is making political alliances. Does Tsunami need help from a Hurricane, wasnt Tsunami strong enough on its own?. But Tsunami must remember that hurricane changes its direction many times.

What this shows is that Imran is not confident of himself anymore as he was after the Lahore Rally. This will be an alliance of unknowns

it seems that ganja followers are afraid that ganja and his buddy fellow zardari wont come to power next time and its the end of them, ECP will be reformed and their rigging will be eliminated

nawaz-sharif1.jpg

You form such alliances when you are failed, frustrated and out of options and agenda of both parties is different it won't last long.

Good Idea. PTI needs to get serious against PMLN and not give a chance to these SCUMBAGS to win this time. Save Pakistan from these looters and thieves.

no all the pti supporters who were making joke of qadri will start defending him

Qadri is the best in tandem with Imrn Khan, Qadri win means no tension between India n Pakistan, because he does not believe in Jihad (Blasphemy yes). People like him, but ISI PA hates him. If there is peace between the two nation, PA's dominant role would diminish. They are milking Pakistan with fuaji org - something that would come to stand still. Their kids no more in Oxford or Cambridge universities. Guys read Hameed Gul's book.

I am sure he will be silenced by ISI, as I have said many times.
Writing is on the wall.
Read my lips.
Its a matter of time.
Put this post in a fixed deposit.

col3.gif

col3a.gif

This column seems pretty much real to me now.

NO, nothing real in this column.

His name is Ata-ul-Haq Qasmi - NorwayWala.

He licks the feet of Sharifs so that he can appointed ambassador in Norway, again. Just the kind of thing PTI is fighting against (i.e appointments need to be onmerit, not personal contacts or likings).

Back
Top Bottom