What's new

Putin's daughter Yekaterina to wed a Korean man

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
The confirmation of wedding announcement is circulating.

The planned wedding date is shortly after Putin's inauguration.

Haha... the world is becoming more of an international place. Marriage between races is becoming more and more common.

But is the man from the North or the South? How do you feel about it?

I hope it's real because you have no links. If it is it'll be a proud day for all Korean men. I'm so jealous!

But is the man from the North or the South? How do you feel about it?

Vladimir Putin's daughter 'to marry the son of South Korean admiral' - Telegraph

Vladimir Putin's daughter 'to marry the son of South Korean admiral'

Vladimir Putin's youngest daughter is to wed her long-time Korean boyfriend who is the son of a retired South Korean admiral, it has been claimed.
The announcement was held off until now after Putin's election in order to not damage his chances. The man himself had to be snatched by Russian agents at the time as Russian rightwingers were vowing to kill him.

South Korea trying to push Russia into forcing China to stop supporting North Korea?

Reports of Marriage of Putin’s Daughter To Korean Man False | ROK Drop
A Korean man said to be about to marry Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin’s daughter on Friday denied the reports. “I’ve known Katya [Putin] for more than 10 years, but I have no marriage plans. I’m only 26 so it’s a bit too early for me to be thinking about marriage,” the man, whose surname is Yoon, told the Chosun Ilbo. “Reports of an impending marriage are false.”

Media reports on Friday said Yoon, the son of retired admiral Yoon Jong-gu, is to marry the younger of Putin’s two daughters, Yekaterina Vladimirova, also known as Katya.

Dmitry Peskov, a spokesman for Putin, also denied the reports, which he said do “not correspond with reality.” Putin, who has sought to keep his daughters out of the public eye, is said to be displeased. He reportedly met with Yoon on Friday morning and told him not to speak about the personal lives of his family.

But Yoon denies that report as well, saying merely that the two have known each other since they were young, though sources close to them say the relationship is more than just a friendship. A close friend of Yoon’s said the young man has recorded every day of his relationship with Katya in his diary for the last four or five years.

The two met in July 1997 at a school dance at an international school in Moscow. “It was just coincidence. I went there with my brother to have some fun, and Katya and her sister spoke to us first,” Yoon said.

That link was an answer to DRaisinHerald's question.

The confirmation comes from an intelligence source.

Dude - Did your intelligence source checked the date of news you posted

By Andrew Osborn in Moscow

5:47PM BST 29 Oct 2010

How would it be a proud day for Korean men? Russia has their own Asian community, though "White is right" movement is pretty strong there.
This article is from 2010.
Vladimir Putin's daughter 'to marry the son of South Korean admiral' - Telegraph

After all they are brothers with the same genes. 'If you can attract a famed white woman so can I' that kind of macho satisfactions. But anyway it was refuted by Mr. Pakistani Nationalist. Too bad.

The 'White is Right' movement is just as strong if not more in South Korea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom