What's new

Putin's daughter Yekaterina to wed a Korean man

푸틴, 곧 í•œêµ*인 사위 맞아…막내딸과 13ë…„ ´열ì•*´ - JoinsMSN

[CBS HD] modify input 04/20/2012 06:12 04/20/2012 06:48

Since taking office, President Vladimir Putin on May 7 will be married

[CBS reporter Park Jong - hwan] recent election victory in Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin will meet soon with Korean law. 1 year, 6 months ago, that hero was sensational domestic yunjong nine former Navy admiral (67), second son of junwonssi (28) c.

Past the end of 2010 as domestic media reported he has played in the marriage rumors, such as job loss suffered considerable pain, but overcoming them love will grow and become fruitful.

Official information, "he has played Putin's second daughter (youngest daughter) Ekaterina putina (26, kachya nickname) and Putin's son-in-law is going to be married soon," he said.

The official "Yoon Putin's presidential inauguration, scheduled for next month, 7 I understand that after the marriage," he said. Putin last victory in the presidential election was fought on March 4, and the coming inauguration will be held on May 7.

Following "Putin first daughter alien (Dutchman) and married a daughter at the second Asian descent it also Koreans and foreigners married to the fact that the political fear that adversely affect the presidential election until the end I know that you've been hiding this fact" said, however, "Putin won the presidential election when I was president (marriage fact) thought to be disclosed," he said.

This place is turning into a tabloid gossip forum. I understand that it's a Taiwanese trait to obsess about these things, but it's just so inappropriate here.

she told me she loves me :frown:

thanks OP, you opened my eyes... :cry:

The Russian Governmemt has denied this report.

Fake, Russia is a conservative White Christian nation, it won't happen, especially the daughter of their national figurehead.

As I known the korean are so proud of their purest ethnic on earth which they keep showing up to us, low IQ Southeast Asians and the Chinese, every time when they talk about their greater korean people.

korean also love to boast how they superior culture to us Khmer and Chinese and East Asian community but why now using your women to serve your political games.

There are someone say that Filipinos prsesident Akino is now dating a korean women who is a reporter and journalist in Manila.

What a great people, one side begging USA daddy for protection, on the others sides begging her daddy's bloody enemy for the same purpose...while raising that cocky face to boast how great the korean power are to Chinese and poorer nations!!!

Back
Top Bottom