What's new

Pushing the Shoal to the brink,the resolve of the mighty Chinese navy

Their peace will be disturbed once Chinese Navy send more of your guys to join them.

I bet you, if that case happens we will kill 10 Chinese to equal 1 our soldier lives. Remember what I just said then later on you will not cries me a river that Viet Nam soldier has no mercy.

sure like you guys already mentioned VN soldiers killed billions of Chinese. Your data are so convincing.

I'd like to note that while Palau is a sovereign country with its own independent government, it is a party to the compact of free association with the US, meaning its defence is the US' responsibility, as well as enforcing its eez. This might be part of the reason China did nothing.

It is my understanding that the US coast guard routinely patrols its waters.

This would also apply to the marshall islands and the federated states of micronesia.

Interestingly enough at a quick glance they are all quite close to the Philippines.

Ridiculous logic!

China has no territorial dispute with Paula!

I'm sorry, but have you got high school diploma?

I bet you, if that case happens we will kill 10 Chinese to equal 1 our soldier lives. Remember what I just said then later on you will not cries me a river that Viet Nam soldier has no mercy.

Mighty China gets 10-to-1 kill ratio. Not Stone-Age Vietnamese.

Silly Vietnamese. 10-to-1 kill ratio favors the more technologically advanced country, like China (or the U.S.).

For example, in Fallujah, the U.S. lost 70 soldiers and killed 1,000 insurgents. The country with the body armor, anti-tank missiles which you can fire at snipers or clustered enemies in buildings, tank support, artillery support, and air support (e.g. dropping 500 to 2,000 pound laser-guided bombs) will slaughter the other side.

You get one guess whether China is like the U.S. and Vietnam is like the technologically-deficient Iraqi insurgents. The 10-to-1 kill ratio belongs to China, not you Stone-Age Vietnamese. You've already seen this in action when a Chinese frigate mowed down 130 to 400 Vietnamese marines at Johnson Reef in 1988 with zero Chinese fatalities.

Mighty China gets 10-to-1 kill ratio. Not Stone-Age Vietnamese.

Silly Vietnamese. 10-to-1 kill ratio favors the more technologically advanced country, like China (or the U.S.).

For example, in Fallujah, the U.S. lost 70 soldiers and killed 1,000 insurgents. The country with the body armor, anti-tank missiles which you can fire at snipers or clustered enemies in buildings, tank support, artillery support, and air support (e.g. dropping 500 to 2,000 pound laser-guided bombs) will slaughter the other side.

You get one guess whether China is like the U.S. and Vietnam is like the technologically-deficient Iraqi insurgents. The 10-to-1 kill ratio belongs to China, not you Stone-Age Vietnamese. You've already seen this in action when a Chinese frigate mowed down 130 to 400 Vietnamese marines at Johnson Reef in 1988 with zero Chinese fatalities.

In your theory that could scare the kids only, with the people whose been fought with Chinese from time to time that is not new and the resulted was so big difference.

Chinese colombos are not really best fighter in rank of the World, and besides "Human Waves" what could Chinese do? Only Chinese colombos did not know well what we got big stock pile weapons left over from U.S. Those weapons might obsolete but still usable especially chemical, napalm bombs, cluster bombs, claymore, land mines you can named it and enough to help the World get less Chinese greedy.[That a reasons why, Deng withdraw Chinese troops out of Viet Nam as fast as its can]

Napalm Disposal Plan Dissolves Under Debate, but Shipment Rolls On - New York Times

A lot of cluster bombs been drops and can not be deployed then its has been recycle by Viet Nam Army, we already did some modified to load recycle cluster bombs to our missiles heads and ready for China.

Do you think Viet Nam Gov are fool or trying to bluffing China? China can think triple before do any stupid things to Viet Nam. So China wants to have 1 middle finger or wants it both that is up to China.

Chinese WZ-10 helicopter gunships will mow down Vietnamese soldiers

B83lE.jpg

This is China's airborne equivalent of the Chinese frigate at Johnson Reef in 1988.

NWIWC.jpg

A Chinese WZ-10 Attack Helicopter gunship strikes fear into the enemy.

42sq9.jpg

Whispering Death. Squadrons of Chinese WZ-10 attack helicopters will be hovering overhead and ready to annihilate Stone-Age Vietnamese soldiers.

wgScU.jpg

A squadron of WZ-10s flying in formation on patrol.

When the Chinese WZ-10 attack helicopter opens up with its 30mm chain gun, Vietnamese soldiers will drop like flies.

Whispering Death. Squadrons of Chinese WZ-10 attack helicopters will be hovering overhead and ready to annihilate Stone-Age Vietnamese soldiers.

When the Chinese WZ-10 attack helicopter opens up with its 30mm chain gun, Vietnamese soldiers will drop like flies.

That helicopter will drops by our B-41 before it can be able to shoots. Do you really know how many helicopters we have in hands now? (Included left over from U.S like Cobra type)

Here is another sources that birds from U.S left in Viet Nam. I hope you'll read well.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/09/10/us-aero-arms-summit-vietnam-usa-idUSTRE68905X20100910

The Textron (TXT.N) Bell UH-1 Huey "gunship" -- equipped with machine guns, rockets and grenade launchers -- became a symbol of U.S. combat forces in Vietnam. They appear in many popular films about the war, including "Platoon", "Apocalypse Now" and "Born on the Fourth of July".

At its peak in March 1970, the U.S. military operated more than 3,900 helicopters in the war, two-thirds of them Hueys, according to the helicopter history web site helis.com.

Relations between Vietnam and the United States have come a long way since normalization of ties in 1995, 20 years after the Vietnam war.

only some Vietnamese here believe that they can stand a chance against mighty Chinese navy,or do they really..?

only some Vietnamese here believe that they can stand a chance against mighty Chinese navy,or do they really..?

It not only believe, we are STRONGLY BELIEF that we could against China. We are already prove it that we love to fight with China for sure.

To be a good neighbor with us or to be our sheetty list that is up to China not us.

Chinese navy:
Active Reserve
Submarines

Nuclear Ballistic Missile Submarines 4 1
Nuclear Attack Submarines 6 X
Conventional Ballistic Missile Submarines 1 X
Conventional Attack Submarines 52 X
Total Submarines 63 1
Principal Surface Combatants
Aircraft Carriers 1 X
Assault Ships 2 X
Destroyers 25 X
Frigates 47 X
Total Principal Surface Combatants 75
Coastal Warfare Vessels
Missile Boats 91 X
Patrol Boats 231 X
Total Coastal Warfare Vessels 332 X
Amphibious Warfare Vessels
Landing Ships 88 X
Landing Craft 140 230
Total Amphibious Warfare Vessels 228 230
Mine Warfare Vessels
Mine Warfare Ships 52 40
Mine Warfare Drones ? X
Total Mine Warfare Vessels 52 40
Total Auxiliary/Support Vessels 219 X
Total All Vessels 962 271
Total Combat Vessels 515 41
Total Major Combat Vessels 138 1

Navy Aviation
Aircraft Origin Type Versions In service Notes
Fixed-wing aircraft
Shenyang J-11BH/S China Multi role fighter J-11 24 Chinese developed fighter with airframe based on the Su-27
Chengdu J-10 China Multi role fighter J-10, J-10AS, J-10SH[38] 20
Xian JH-7A Flounder China Maritime strike JH-7A 35[38]
Shenyang J-8II Finback – China Multi role fighter J-8 48[38]
Chengdu J-7D/E Fishbed China Interceptor J-7 30[38]
Sukhoi Su-30 MK2 Flanker Russia
China Multi role fighter Su-30MKK2/33 24[38]
Nanchang Q-5 Fantan China Light bomber A-5 30
Xian H-6 China strategic bomber H-6D 16[38]
Shaanxi Y-8MPA China patrol aircraft Y-8 MPA 6[38] An-12 licensed copy
Shaanxi Y-8 China AEW Y-8 ELINT[38] 2
Harbin SH-5 China ASW SH-5 3
Shenyang JianJiao JJ-6 Farmer China trainer JJ-6 30[38]
Xian Y-7 China Medium transport Y-7 10 a variant of Antonov An-24 Coke
Shijiazhuang Y-5 China light utility aircraft Y-5 3
JF-15 China Multirole combat aircraft JF15 50 ordered[38]
Hongdu JL-8 China Jet trainer/ Light attack JL-8 12[38]
Guizhou JL-9 China Jet trainer/ attack JL-9 12[38]
Helicopters
Chenghe Z-8 China AEW Z-8 26[38] Aérospatiale SA 321 Super Frelon variant
Harbin Z-9 China ASW/SAR Z-9 21 Z-9C
Mil Mi-8 Hip USSR Medium transport helicopter Mi-8 8
Kamov Ka-28 Helix USSR ASW Ka-28 12 6 ordered [38]
Eurocopter AS365 Dauphin Attack Helicopter AS365N 3[38]

Maybe you should open a thread compare the Chinese military to the mighty forces of Dai Viet, just a suggestion. LOL

Chinese navy:
Active Reserve
Submarines

Nuclear Ballistic Missile Submarines 4 1
Nuclear Attack Submarines 6 X
Conventional Ballistic Missile Submarines 1 X
Conventional Attack Submarines 52 X
Total Submarines 63 1
Principal Surface Combatants
Aircraft Carriers 1 X
Assault Ships 2 X
Destroyers 25 X
Frigates 47 X
Total Principal Surface Combatants 75
Coastal Warfare Vessels
Missile Boats 91 X
Patrol Boats 231 X
Total Coastal Warfare Vessels 332 X
Amphibious Warfare Vessels
Landing Ships 88 X
Landing Craft 140 230
Total Amphibious Warfare Vessels 228 230
Mine Warfare Vessels
Mine Warfare Ships 52 40
Mine Warfare Drones ? X
Total Mine Warfare Vessels 52 40
Total Auxiliary/Support Vessels 219 X
Total All Vessels 962 271
Total Combat Vessels 515 41
Total Major Combat Vessels 138 1

Navy Aviation
Aircraft Origin Type Versions In service Notes
Fixed-wing aircraft
Shenyang J-11BH/S China Multi role fighter J-11 24 Chinese developed fighter with airframe based on the Su-27
Chengdu J-10 China Multi role fighter J-10, J-10AS, J-10SH[38] 20
Xian JH-7A Flounder China Maritime strike JH-7A 35[38]
Shenyang J-8II Finback – China Multi role fighter J-8 48[38]
Chengdu J-7D/E Fishbed China Interceptor J-7 30[38]
Sukhoi Su-30 MK2 Flanker Russia
China Multi role fighter Su-30MKK2/33 24[38]
Nanchang Q-5 Fantan China Light bomber A-5 30
Xian H-6 China strategic bomber H-6D 16[38]
Shaanxi Y-8MPA China patrol aircraft Y-8 MPA 6[38] An-12 licensed copy
Shaanxi Y-8 China AEW Y-8 ELINT[38] 2
Harbin SH-5 China ASW SH-5 3
Shenyang JianJiao JJ-6 Farmer China trainer JJ-6 30[38]
Xian Y-7 China Medium transport Y-7 10 a variant of Antonov An-24 Coke
Shijiazhuang Y-5 China light utility aircraft Y-5 3
JF-15 China Multirole combat aircraft JF15 50 ordered[38]
Hongdu JL-8 China Jet trainer/ Light attack JL-8 12[38]
Guizhou JL-9 China Jet trainer/ attack JL-9 12[38]
Helicopters
Chenghe Z-8 China AEW Z-8 26[38] Aérospatiale SA 321 Super Frelon variant
Harbin Z-9 China ASW/SAR Z-9 21 Z-9C
Mil Mi-8 Hip USSR Medium transport helicopter Mi-8 8
Kamov Ka-28 Helix USSR ASW Ka-28 12 6 ordered [38]
Eurocopter AS365 Dauphin Attack Helicopter AS365N 3[38]

Normally, quantities are not meet or exceed standard required like QUALITY. Viet Nam only need QUALITY and careless about QUANTITIES specially Made in China are so cheapest.

Maybe you should open a thread compare the Chinese military to the mighty forces of Dai Viet, just a suggestion. LOL

If you comparing about quantity then Viet Nam is not a good one, but if you comparing about QUALITY and China not even gets close.

If you comparing about quantity then Viet Nam is not a good one, but if you comparing about QUALITY and China not even gets close.

Hmm you might be right but I can't just go by your words, that's why I suggested open a new thread and see what the others have to say.

haha,with less than 1% of China's military budget,this little Vietnamese goes nuts.

Normally, quantities are not meet or exceed standard required like QUALITY. Viet Nam only need QUALITY and careless about QUANTITIES specially Made in China are so cheapest.

you quality got all your 77 sailors killed in less than 2 minutes in Spratly in 1988,haha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom