What's new

PTI Women Wing President Fozia Qasori is going to Join PML-N

Like yesterday's HAB's press conference. And today we have an operation going on in Shah Faisal's colony. Ek Ek sector se Target killers dhoond dhoond key nikal rahay hain. Pehlay PPP achi tarha ley gi then bolay ge "chalo ab hath milalo" :P

MQM ke worker ko extra judicial killing kerke usy target killer bana dya, obviously na koi case he na evidence, ab bechare ko extra judicial killing he ho sakte he

pressurised confession dene se mana ker dya hoga

aur tum ko to pta he he un ka akher me kya haal hona he rangers aur police waalon ka :lol: phainty to sab ko lagne he akher me

MQM ke worker ko extra judicial killing kerke usy target killer bana dya, obviously na koi case he na evidence, ab bechare ko extra judicial killing he ho sakte he

pressurised confession dene se mana ker dya hoga

aur tum ko to pta he he un ka akher me kya haal hona he rangers aur police waalon ka :lol: phainty to sab ko lagne he akher me
Yeah just like MQM killed all the police officers involved in 92s operation. As you sow, shall you reap. Goes both ways. When MQM killers kill extrajudicial so should they expect same thing in return.

Yeah just like MQM killed all the police officers involved in 92s operation. As you sow, shall you reap. Goes both ways. When MQM killers kill extrajudicial so should they expect same thing in return.

yup as you sow so shall you reap you cant just keep killing innocent MQM workers and think your life is spared

dont take dirty command or else you are as guilty as any killer

you should follow the law arrest them and prosecute them

killing them extra judicially will only prove their inocense

do you know what MQM did to major nadeem dar? MQM killed his all family, his wife and children, and this rat is hiding in norway now, this is the result for playing with fire

:lol:.. excuse me but do you still think killing MQM workers doesnt make them innocent i really appreciate your state of mind :lol:

you yourself said how rangers and police raid MQM sectors and kill them extra judicially? even talibans get arrested but i think they kill MQM workers because as you said its more a political game then law enforcement, PPP is pulling all the strings

She should be stoned in public for leaving the pure and patriotic party of anglic Pakistanis and joining the den of the devil. Every last drop of her blood should be consumed and three generation of her family should be labeled sellouts disgraced traitors.

That oughta teach the others if they think of ever leaving Imran's pious cult.

No need of opportunist . Only merit....
Yeah only merit!!
We can't afford emotional decision. PTI should continue merit system in every aspect.

I don't know what PTI is doing? If fauzia kasuri leaves PTI then it would be a collective failure of PTI and would seriously damage reputation of PTI. We can say that she is an opportunist but that isn't going to help. Among the masses people would consider it as a failure of PTI and people would say that party of justice cannot even do justice with its founding leaders.

PTI needs to solve this issue and solve it now. Enough with this childish drama.

by the way where is Leader
jumelles.gif

@Saifullah Sani @Fracker @cb4 @Tameem @hussnain009

Mujay tu yai news "Afwah" lagti hai. Agar iss News mai sachai hoti tu Defence.pk kab ka iss thread ko Close / Delete kr chuka hota.
well said :omghaha:hahahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
@Saifullah Sani @Fracker @cb4 @Tameem @hussnain0099

Mujay tu yai news "Afwah" lagti hai. Agar iss News mai sachai hoti tu Defence.pk kab ka iss thread ko Close / Delete kr chuka hota.
Its been reported by tribune that she has been approached by Kulsum Nawaz. I think PTI should come transparent on this so as to what were the basic criteria to determine the merit to solve this dispute for once and for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom