What's new

PTI Women Wing President Fozia Qasori is going to Join PML-N

Sutto beshak na pena but apparently the opposition leadership is going to PPP.

opposition leader does matter but there was no party in parliment which really did opposition .. this time that will change .. as i said before ..we will not accept currouption in any case ..we will do opposition on social media, print media, parliment and (if required) on streets

opposition leader does matter but there was no party in parliment which really did opposition .. this time that will change .. as i said before ..we will not accept currouption in any case ..we will do opposition on social media, print media, parliment and (if required) on streets

:lol:

BKGOFqwCcAAp4QD.jpg

MQM waley are not welcomed, not even an offer to join the govt and your shameless leader offered his co-operation regardless.

i think these people are more desparate

hqdefault.jpg

Mr Ayla Malik is contesting general seat she has not been given reserved seat for GOD Sake correct your information

She is fighting on the seat which Imran has left

My dear you also need to correct your information or else Imran Khan won't be pleased. :lol:

What an epic fail!

For your information, PTI did get 7,500,000 votes out of 55 million votes that were cast in these elections.

pmlq aso got second highest vote last time around :lol:

bhie jasey ap ko jeetay hain ..woh ap ko mubarik hoo... imran khan to 75 lacks vote parey hain ...
i think these people are more desparate

pmlq aso got second highest vote last time around :lol:

abhie ne jitnay 25 saal mei vote leya hain ..ush se tu zadah he leya hain ...

its one way to think, what i think is MQM is safe from lanat which made PTI and PMLN

what was fuzia striving for in pti for all those years and jalsas is she had to embrace her enemy in such a way

no ethnics can rationalise such lota politics, its better to take a dumb in a pile of shitt you know what i mean?

do you think politics is a religion and once you born into one you are not expected to change
Jinah changed from Congress to Muslim League what a lotta he was

do you think politics is a religion and once you born into one you are not expected to change
Jinah changed from Congress to Muslim League what a lotta he was

equating to jinnah :lol:

equating all indian muslim league to nawaz tinda lota league :lol:

MQM waley are not welcomed, not even an offer to join the govt and your shameless leader offered his co-operation regardless.
They have become the zeera rice which no-body likes to have on their platter. 15-20 seats ke party is only useful when there's a hung parliament. So they are irrelevant and don't have any political significance now. Now just watch as PPP evens all the scores of previous 5 years with them. So just ignore them like they have been in NA and SPA.

They have become the zeera rice which no-body like to have on their platter. 15-20 seats ke party is only useful when there's a hung parliament. So they are irrelevant and don't have any political significance now. Now just watch as PPP evens all the scores of previous 5 years with them. So just ignore them like they have been in NA and SPA.

like how :lol:

Really respect her but she is not doing justice to other women in PTI. If PTI had got enough seats in punjab then she would have been in NA.

Like yesterday's HAB's press conference. And today we have an operation going on in Shah Faisal's colony. Ek Ek sector se Target killers dhoond dhoond key nikal rahay hain. Pehlay PPP achi tarha ley gi then bolay ge "chalo ab hath milalo" :P

Back
Top Bottom