What's new

PTI tortured Sr Journalist Quatrina Hosain

u r rite this incident is bad ....beating someone is not going to solve any problem but we all know that media is spreading false news and they are paid dogs....

Double standard, when media falsify about army than PTI support the same media.

Tell bigot Imran Khan, there is no operation in Baluchistan.. so he shall stop propagating falsification in his rallies.

PTI fanboys can't take criticism and start abusing but now they have started beating.... Looks like another MQM is in making. Shame :tdown:

Passions run high during political rallies but the incident should be investigated properly before we start handing out judgements. Thankfully she is safe and no one got seriously hurt.

It is fact some PTI workers are very aggressive ... Naujawan hain na :P

PTI fanboys can't take criticism and start abusing but now they have started beating.... Looks like another MQM is in making. Shame :tdown:

MQM waley martey nahi "mar detey hain" ;)

Agreed, it's just because most of them are too passionate about politics. I do not think it is any malignancy; being a supporter of PTI, I've seen the roused arguments and discourses.

MQM waley martey nahi "mar detey hain" ;)

It's the beginning ... I hope that PTI leadership take the behavior of it's worker seriously, What kind of democracy IK is talking about when his own work can't bear opposition or criticism (even from it's own members)?

Agreed, it's just because most of them are too passionate about politics. I do not think it is any malignancy; being a supporter of PTI, I've seen the roused arguments and discourses.

Who cares about their 'passion' fascists are usually very passionate about their ideas.

Look at how she also mentions that PTI workers rescued them.

Most probably some badmash kids coming to the jalsa for shughal and doing this act.

Last edited by a moderator:

Passionate??? I guess you are justifying the behavior of MQM workers who will even kill you if you talk about their party/leadership - they are also passionate, isn't it?

Anyway, this mentality need to be crushed - otherwise it will not take long for criminals to come under umbrella of PTI.

Who cares about their 'passion' fascists are usually very passionate about their ideas.

It matters a lot, it means that their aggression is primarily an emotional response and not an institutionalised one. This is what separates a party with militant gangs and a civil one.

Passionate??? I guess you are justifying the behavior of MQM workers who will even kill you if you talk about their party/leadership - they are also passionate, isn't it?

Anyway, this mentality need to be crushed - otherwise it will not take long for criminals to come under umbrella of PTI.

I am not justifying their actions merely linking it to causation. I agree that violence from anyone should not be tolerated and especially when it comes to politics. The difference between MQM and other parties is that MQM has institutionalised the violent character and this makes it more dangerous than any other party.

It's the beginning ... I hope that PTI leadership take the behavior of it's worker seriously, What kind of democracy IK is talking about when his own work can't bear opposition or criticism (even from it's own members)?

In a bigger movement all type of people join the movement & something happens ... It can't take so serious ... Point is that how is the attitude of leader & how is he visionary ... I think in such circumstances on IK can get Pakistan out of crisis ... But he needs some flexibility ...............

Back
Top Bottom