What's new

PTI submits resolution on Hazara province in PA

Why was this province named Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ? To be fair, it should have been Hazra Pakhtunkhwa .

That was the stupidity of ANP, as people we rather have called it khyber or khyber hazara or even good old sarhad.

I don't dispute punjab is part of our country but it has land that belongs rightfully to us such as attock , mianwali and areas up to river jehlum.

Attock and mianwali is predominantly pukhtoons regardless whether they speak pushto or not, attock was part of kp but it was taken by punjab so it can claim royalty for electric on the indus river.

Land up to jehlum river is ours and should very given back to us, we can not and will not stop our claim to it, even if it means war then be it.

- Chitral should be returned to Gilgit Baltistan.
- FATA and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa should be a Province
- Hazara, Potwhar, and Azad Kashmir should be a Province
- Bahawalpur should be a Province

Everything else should stay same.

558px-Mansehra_NWFP.svg.png

@Pak-one

which districts will form Hazara if provinces is created?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay out of issues that dont concern you, hera mandi ka mohajir.

You SOB - You afghanis have habit of spitting in same plate where you eat. Yeah it was not my concern until you started abusing Punjab which you frequently do.

- Chitral should be returned to Gilgit Baltistan.
- FATA and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa should be a Province
- Hazara and Potwhar/Pahari should be a Province
- Bahawalpur should be a Province

Everything else should stay same.

Returning Chitral to Gilgit mean Bhartis can claim one more area of Pakistan. Let the issue of Kashmir settle first.

You SOB - You afghanis have habit of spitting in same plate where you eat. Yeah it was not my concern until you started abusing Punjab which you frequently do.

He abuse Afghanistan also, dont worry about it. :cheers:

He abuse Afghanistan also, dont worry about it. :cheers:

He abuse that just to be in good books, otherwise he is always trying to create divide. And moreover he admitted that his family immigrated from Afghanistan about 30 years ago, Thanks to @Pak-one who exposed him.

hazara province movement is joke, 3 three districts batagram, torghar and kohistan are against it. Instead of separate province, the three hindko speaking districts should be incorporated into punjab.

I dont think they want to be part of Punjab. Even if N league is strong there. And why would leaders of Hazara want that? They would rather have their own province and enjoy separate budget and corruption opportunities.

He abuse that just to be in good books, otherwise he is always trying to create divide. And moreover he admitted that his family immigrated from Afghanistan about 30 years ago, Thanks to @Pak-one who exposed him.

You fool i have family on both side of the border, my family has been in kp for over 200 years, Pak-one didn't expose shyt, your *** is burning that i spoke the truth, is it me who shouts slogans Like jaag Punjab jaag?.

But if he is Pakistani now then that settle it, :cheers:

Support this plan, will provide better governance and security for Hazara in Pakistan. They deserves a province in Pakistan where they are the majority.

Support this plan, will provide better governance and security for Hazara in Pakistan. They deserves a province in Pakistan where they are the majority.

I think we should call them Hindko, the confusion is created with this name. Now some will combine ethinic group Hazara with Hindko who are not Hazaras.

You fool i have family on both side of the border, my family has been in kp for over 200 years, Pak-one didn't expose shyt, your *** is burning that i spoke the truth, is it me who shouts slogans Like jaag Punjab jaag?.

Once a liar is always a liar, fact is that you most probably got Pakistan's nationality by bribing. Political slogans has been shouted by every tom, d!ck & harry of every community - how many Punjabies have given a flying sh!t to this slogan? It's you whose *** is always burning because of Punjabies

if this is ever done.i will never vote for PTI again and will even stop atleast people from KPK voting for them

but i am 100% sure when this will be done.ANP will come again in kpk next time even if IMRAN KHAN turns kpk into hong kong

but if they care about the people of kpk.

*Create abbasin division
*remove kohistan and battagram from hazara province.because they have nothing to do with hazara people
*merge mianwali with bannu again aka with kpk again
*merge margalla of today Islamabad with KPK again
*merge pashtuns dominated parts of balochistan with KPK

than yes we khyberian might agree with this.

imran khan aisa kr k apne paon parr kulhari marr dega

Back
Top Bottom