What's new

PTI submits resolution on Hazara province in PA

Creation of abaseen division out of hazara would just kill the soba hazara movement. My observations say that pashto speaking mashwanis of srikot, pashtuns of ogai and baffa, and pashtuns of torghar and batagram are not siding with hindkowans on tehreek e hazara. Interestingly hindko speaking pathans like jadoons, tanolis and tareens are staunch supporters of separate province.

there demand is make hindko majority cities into hazara province.And we all know except Abbottabad and haripur not even the mansehra is hindko majority.

Tanoli are punjabi/hindko.they dont even know a single word of pashto.very few jadoons can speak pashto.And Jadoons i know dont even accept they are pashtuns but wikipedia state them as pashtun.never met a tareen in abbottabad so far.

Anyway our Demand should be that not a single town of pashtun majority should be merged with hazara province let alone a city.
Abbasin division is 80% pashtun dominated.how the hell they can even claim of joining them with hazara.

And if they still want to join abbasin division falling cities with hazara province than the name should be

Pakhto-Hazara or Abbasin Hazara

there demand is make hindko majority cities into hazara province.And we all know except Abbottabad and haripur not even the mansehra is hindko majority.

Tanoli are punjabi/hindko.they dont even know a single word of pashto.very few jadoons can speak pashto.And Jadoons i know dont even accept they are pashtuns but wikipedia state them as pashtun.never met a tareen in abbottabad so far.

Anyway our Demand should be that not a single town of pashtun majority should be merged with hazara province let alone a city.
Abbasin division is 80% pashtun dominated.how the hell they can even claim of joining them with hazara.

And if they still want to join abbasin division falling cities with hazara province than the name should be

Pakhto-Hazara or Abbasin Hazara

It seems you have not spend much time in abbotabad. Tanolis, jadoons, tareens, pannis and a portion of swatis are those pashtun tribes who have lost pashto and adopted hindko. They were the rulers of this region and are still socially and politically dominant class of hazara. They have become allergic to pashto speakers of peshawer division because they were always rejected as proper pakhtun by you and me and our people are quick to label them punjabi which hurt their feelings. They have realized that they have nothing to do with racist takht-e-pekhawer who look down upon them.

Back
Top Bottom